BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #23
netgun
Private
 
Drives: 08 E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Melbourne, Vic, Australia

Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC99G View Post
I put in my Vin (PY36405) and got the same result showing the LHD console.
Yeh...I noticed this and couldn't get it to show me anything except LHD pictures.....but I suspect the part number is correct and the picture is wrong.

So yeh, price on 5116 790 3961.
netgun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #24
drjekl
Captain
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oz

Posts: 788
iTrader: (0)

Roughly around $350 each
drjekl is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #25
drjekl
Captain
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oz

Posts: 788
iTrader: (0)

These are roughly around $355 AUD atm and i have one ordered (6 MT but can get both) if you want one i can possibly buy a few more and have them shipped together to save postage costs!
drjekl is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
MFKN3
Colonel
 
MFKN3's Avatar
 
Drives: 4.5L stroker s/c E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 2,029
iTrader: (2)

Why are yall after replacement center consoles?
MFKN3 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #27
drjekl
Captain
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oz

Posts: 788
iTrader: (0)

Some guys want to upgrade to the LCI idrive controller console
drjekl is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #28
Tra08R
Money never sleeps
 
Drives: e92 - 2007
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjekl View Post
These are roughly around $355 AUD atm and i have one ordered (6 MT but can get both) if you want one i can possibly buy a few more and have them shipped together to save postage costs!
I am down for one will send pm
Tra08R is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      10-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #29
Agent_Orange
Second Lieutenant
 
Agent_Orange's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Perth

Posts: 266
iTrader: (1)

I have an auto post LCI I'd be willing to sell.
Agent_Orange is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #30
Melo-T
Private First Class
 
Melo-T's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oz

Posts: 132
iTrader: (2)

Im looking for a manual one for a 2008. Pm me if you want to sell one that's in good condition.

Also looking for rear cup holder replacement if someone has one.
__________________
///M3 E92 SSII
Melo-T is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-25-2014, 06:46 PM   #31
netgun
Private
 
Drives: 08 E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Melbourne, Vic, Australia

Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo-T View Post
Im looking for a manual one for a 2008. Pm me if you want to sell one that's in good condition.

Also looking for rear cup holder replacement if someone has one.
US$58 from ECS. I replaced my scratched one too (was that way when I bought the car).
netgun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #32
Melo-T
Private First Class
 
Melo-T's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oz

Posts: 132
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgun View Post
US$58 from ECS. I replaced my scratched one too (was that way when I bought the car).
$58 that sounds good to me. Need to get me one of those. Was it difficult to install? Im a beginner when it comes to BMW trim.
__________________
///M3 E92 SSII
Melo-T is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2014, 01:48 AM   #33
netgun
Private
 
Drives: 08 E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Melbourne, Vic, Australia

Posts: 62
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo-T View Post
$58 that sounds good to me. Need to get me one of those. Was it difficult to install? Im a beginner when it comes to BMW trim.
I had to get a mate to assist but that was mostly cluelessness on my part trying to get the old one out.
netgun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2014, 02:12 AM   #34
Melo-T
Private First Class
 
Melo-T's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oz

Posts: 132
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgun View Post
I had to get a mate to assist but that was mostly cluelessness on my part trying to get the old one out.
Haha I can see me having the same problem, I might try and do a bit of research otherwise I might just have to get it from the stealership along with the centre console, that way I can get them to install the trim for me too. I get way too stressed trying to do that type of stuff by myself. I got a short temper too
__________________
///M3 E92 SSII
Melo-T is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2014, 03:56 AM   #35
DR-JEKL
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: Space Grey 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newcastle Ozstraylia

Posts: 1,866
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo-T View Post
Haha I can see me having the same problem, I might try and do a bit of research otherwise I might just have to get it from the stealership along with the centre console, that way I can get them to install the trim for me too. I get way too stressed trying to do that type of stuff by myself. I got a short temper too
Trim is a piece of cake to remove dude don't pay to get that done!
DR-JEKL is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2014, 04:20 AM   #36
Melo-T
Private First Class
 
Melo-T's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oz

Posts: 132
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
Trim is a piece of cake to remove dude don't pay to get that done!
Any help would be appreciated
__________________
///M3 E92 SSII
Melo-T is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST