BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GTB Performance

09-20-2007, 03:21 PM   #1
inabis
Captain
Rep

Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Jena 6

What do you guys think about Jena 6? I think that kids hanging nooses from trees REGARDLESS of age isn't funny. Jump the kid who did it? I don't agree but I understand why they would want to beat that kids ass. I do, however, think it's b.s. that the white kids got suspended while the black kids are going to jail. Yeah the white kids did hurt anybody but thats a hate crime. And that kinda isht shouldn't be tolerated in this day and age. Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 01:01 PM   #2
SteveMD
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: '12 X5 50i, '11 GTI DSG

Garage List
2012 X5 50i  [0.00]
My understanding is that the white kids were to be expelled but the school board stepped in and reduced it to a few days suspension.

Sounds to me like a few rich parents used their influence.

What bothers me is the usual suspects i.e. Sharpton getting more TV time. If there is something the black community doesn't need, it is 'leaders' like the Rev.
2011 VW GTI/DSG
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 01:18 PM   #3
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
Rep

Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMD View Post
My understanding is that the white kids were to be expelled but the school board stepped in and reduced it to a few days suspension.

What bothers me is the usual suspects i.e. Sharpton getting more TV time. If there is something the black community doesn't need, it is 'leaders' like the Rev.
The whole fucking place is a cespool and needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. No room on this small planet for that racist shit.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 01:30 PM   #4
Rips335iCoupe
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Get your story right ... the white kid that got jumped by 6 black kids had NOTHING to do with the nooses.

Let's see, hanging nooses over a tree limb, or 6 kids assaulting 1 .... which is worse??

Just let the legal system take its course ….
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
Rep

Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rips335iCoupe View Post
Get your story right ... the white kid that got jumped by 6 black kids had NOTHING to do with the nooses.

Let's see, hanging nooses over a tree limb, or 6 kids assaulting 1 .... which is worse??

Just let the legal system take its course .
^+1
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2007, 07:11 PM   #6
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Drives: N/A

Send a message via AIM to Expired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rips335iCoupe View Post

Just let the legal system take its course .
+1
Typical to see black people jumping others in a fight around here, same for hispanics.. Amazing how I have never seen a group of white people jump somebody.. But it's also amazing how this would be considered racial profiling.

-Nathan
      09-21-2007, 11:22 PM   #7
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Haven't fully gone over the facts.

But it seems this community has some racial tension that needs to be taken care of.

Also is it wrong that I laughed when I saw a picture of one of the protestors holding a sign that said "There would be more of us but they are in jail"

Some peoples ignorance amazes me. And if these kids get off. It wont be the end of it.
      02-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
Carolyn0944
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
I live just a few miles from the community of Jena which is a very small town; it is a working class community with very, very few people of wealth; this is another case of the media taking something and misconstruing it for sensationalism; what was kept from the general public in the beginning was the black boy that was arrested with his friends that did the beating of the white boy was already on probation for another assault he had done; when Mr. Sharpton gets involved in something it is always pro-black no matter what and he failed to let the public know this as well; only pitting white against black; the noose hanging in the tree had nothing to do with the white boy that was beaten....but the public only hears what the media decides is good for their story....
      02-24-2008, 12:40 AM   #9
e90im
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
I live just a few miles from the community of Jena which is a very small town; it is a working class community with very, very few people of wealth; this is another case of the media taking something and misconstruing it for sensationalism; what was kept from the general public in the beginning was the black boy that was arrested with his friends that did the beating of the white boy was already on probation for another assault he had done; when Mr. Sharpton gets involved in something it is always pro-black no matter what and he failed to let the public know this as well; only pitting white against black; the noose hanging in the tree had nothing to do with the white boy that was beaten....but the public only hears what the media decides is good for their story....
Who would Jesus give his 08 BMW convertible to?
Attached Images

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #10
Carolyn0944
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Who would Jesus give his 08 BMW convertible to?
He has absolutely no interest in BMW's
      03-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #11
x26
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMD View Post

Sorry to tell you but if they were rich they certainly would NOT be going to a public school in Louisiana...
Appreciate 0