|06-30-2013, 12:32 AM||#1|
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
2003 M3 Convertible Individual | Dakar Yellow/Black Nappa | 6MT | 56k Miles
Here's something you don't see everyday. I have a 2003 Individual Dakar Yellow on Black Leather 6MT Vert with 56k original miles, clean title clean carfax car. The trans shifts great in all gears, car revs perfect, car drives straight and true. No leaks, no rust, car is good to go and ready for the next owner.
Some facts on the car to try to answer some quick common questions:
- No Accidents
- I have the carfax on hand, I am the 3rd owner. Previous owner bought it off of his friend and put less than 10k miles on it within 3 years.
- Clean Title in hand
- Located in North Jersey, I'd be willing to ship the vehicle/meet somewhere reasonable.
- Car will be delivered with a fresh wash.
- Test drives welcome only with cash ready/deposit placed. Please no tire kickers or low ballers. I am aware of what the vehicle is worth so please kindly respect that.
- I have no problem taking the vehicle to the local mechanic/dealer/indy shop for a PPI at the buyer's expense.
- If you need pictures of a specific area just tell me and I'll post them up or text them to you.
- Paint has just received a professional wetsanding and paint correction.
- Car is cosmetically and mechanically great. One ding on the driver side door. PDR can be done prior to delivery under buyers request.
- Car is stock other than depo smoked corners and cf csl splitters. CAR WILL BE SOLD ON OEM 19's.
- Top goes up and down no problem. No rips, no tears, no stains, no malfunctions in the top. Works perfect.
- No side mirror or rear view mirror "leaking", no vanos ticking noise, no subframe issues.
- Car rides smooth, just went on a 650+ mile roadtrip one way and it drove perfectly the entire ride.
- Title in hand, carfax in hand, original window sticker, two keys and drivers manual also in hand.
If interested, please call/text/email/pm. I check forums, phone and email frequently so I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. If you call and I don't answer, I'm most likely working or in class. Leave a voicemail so I can get back to you. I will NOT respond to lowball offers. Please don't waste your time or my time. I appreciate the interest.
(973) 234 - 7814
2003 BMW M3 Convertible w/ 6 Speed Manual Transmission
56,4xx Original Miles
Dakar Yellow / Black Nappa Leather.
Clean title in hand!
Fully loaded w/ original sticker!
Cold Weather Package
OEM 19's -> Front tires brand new, rears in good shape
Blows very cold A/C and Hot Heat
OEM BMW Manual and Paperwork in Glovebox
Navigation screen works and everything, a few pixels out shown in pictures
***CLEAN CARFAX: No Accidents, No issues. Available at buyer's request***
Title in hand and ready to go!
Oil Change with Castrol 10w-60 done at 56k
Alignment done at 56k
Csl splitters and depo corners installed last week
Asking Price: $26,000 OBO
Morris Plains, New Jersey -> North Jersey
Pictures were taken as of today, July 29, 2013. More pictures can be attained at buyers request.
Thanks for looking!
|06-30-2013, 10:51 PM||#3|
Drives: '11 135 Sport DCT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Valley, Los Angeles
Nice, how many individual e46 m3's did they make? Seems like there's a ton of e9x individuals but don't really see to many e46's.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|