BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Lux Angel Eyes

06-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #133
quagmire
I am Gundam

Drives: 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
WTF?!
He'll kill 3,000 people just to make a quick buck.... That is what I understand after reading that post.....
      06-26-2013, 12:20 PM   #134
schoy
Private First Class

Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
He'll kill 3,000 people just to make a quick buck.... That is what I understand after reading that post.....
I read his last sentence to mean that he'd kill 3,000 people if it made him happy.
      07-13-2013, 04:02 AM   #135
Ahmed
Private First Class

Drives: 2013 C63 AMG

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
You didn't like what I said? That's a good sign!

Ahmed is offline   Bahrain
      07-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #136
Z4inAZ
Second Lieutenant

Drives: Z4 2.5 03

You know what makes me a LOT more worried about America than the possibility that the Boston Bombings and other tragic events may be faked?

The fact that so many of you will adamantly and blindly deny that such a thing could or ever would be faked.

People like that are why, if these things are real, the government gets away with it time and time again.

It also really disgusts me how people can look at one conspiracy theorist's idea, and prove it wrong then somehow apply that to mean EVERY conspiracy theorist is wrong. There are nutjobs out there - use your discretion when viewing these things, but you should view them with an open mind. Most of you had already decided whether it was true or not before you even looked at it. Taking one brick out of a wall does not make the wall fall, destroying one conspiracy theorist's arguments does not destroy EVERYONE'S arguments.

I personally do not believe 9/11 was an inside job. I believe the conspiracies explaining why it might have been faked are logical, but stacked up against evidence the conspiracies crumble.

However with some of this recent stuff, Sandy Hook, and now this, it really does make you wonder. Its hard to dismiss some of these pieces of evidence - such as the use of the same actors again and again, including claiming the principal died then using the same woman's picture again with the bombings. The ample media coverage of this event clearly shows a time when there was really no blood in the area. Then we see people being wheeled off covered in blood? Honestly I had a real weird feeling watching the coverage of the bombings... we "remembered 9/11" for months, years even, after it occured. As soon as a month after it happened it was like it never happened. Where are the memorials to the people lost? The 60 minutes stories of victims who lost their limbs, lost their loved ones? Things are starting not to add up.

I hate the "Nah, I believe everything the government tells me" ignorant people WAY more than I could ever hate the government even if this stuff is faked and 9/11 was a conspiracy. The government only takes what we give them. People who blindly believe everything the government tells them, are giving the government the freedom to do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.
      07-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #137
gatorfast
Colonel

Drives: MR E90 M3

There is a difference between something being faked and something being plotted and perpetrated by the government. If you are arguing that in some way the government was involved in setting off the bombs than that a different story (one I think is absolutely insane but you are entitled to your thoughts). But to say the bombing was faked, i.e. there was no bomb and no one was hurt and everyone was somehow pretending....well thats just even more crazy.

Do you think the whole thing was staged and those people missing limbs just had really good hollywood prosthetics? And that somehow thousands of people running the marathon are all in on some massive conspiracy and are keeping up the fake story? If you truly believe the things you are saying then I am not sure why you are still living in the US. Why not go to a safer country where the government doesnt turn on its people and/or fake these horrific events?

Also, sounds like you werent paying attention because I remember a ton of news interviews with victims and family members describing the horror of that day. If you are so skeptical, why not go to Boston and view the blast site for yourself?

I cant believe I even responded to this post...