BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

BPM Sport

05-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #23
Andy H.
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2012 535i M Sport

^ Amen.
      05-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #24
M3Denver
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H.
^ Amen.
Amen

Plus thats his goto statement I had no idea that happened ! Wtf do you know ?? Your leading this country blind and deaf?

Ps don't forget Benghazi, fast and furious
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #25
AndreyT
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 335i Sedan, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mss396 View Post
People are blind. Germany 1934. Enough said
Sentiments like that have always cracked me up (in a sad way, unfortunately).

Consider the big picture: USA is a country that since the 1930's was actively competing with Germany in implementing Fascism, a country that was implicitly allied with Nazis throughout the WWII, a country that tested nuclear weapons on civilians in Japan, a country that harbored known Nazi war criminals after the war and allowed them to continue their work on people trapped in concentration camps around the world, a country that allowed these war criminals to become a governing political power, a country that actively supported various Fascist regimes, a country responsible for genocide of civilians and inhuman experimentation on civilians in many places around the world, a country that practiced eugenics on people of "lesser races" all the way into the 1960's, a country that occupies the top spot in the terrorism support list, a country whose history schoolbooks are basically collection of clipping from Goebbels propaganda leaflets, a country whose ideology is fundamentally based on the concept of "uber-race", a country whose "success" of imposing an indoctrination-based regime on its citizens is unilaterally considered the greatest crime against humanity in the history of mankind and etc. etc. etc.

And in the silence of this world, which is united in understanding that something has to be done about it and locked in its inability to do anything, a thin feeble voice of some American poster in some American forum is heard: "I think my country is starting to resemble Nazi Germany..."

Well, duh! No s%&t, Sherlock!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #26
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyT View Post

Consider the big picture: USA is a country that since the 1930's was actively competing with Germany in implementing Fascism, a country that was implicitly allied with Nazis throughout the WWII, a country that tested nuclear weapons on civilians in Japan, a country that harbored known Nazi war criminals after the war and allowed them to continue their work on people trapped in concentration camps around the world, a country that allowed these war criminals to become a governing political power, a country that actively supported various Fascist regimes, a country responsible for genocide of civilians and inhuman experimentation on civilians in many places around the world, a country that practiced eugenics on people of "lesser races" all the way into the 1960's, a country that occupies the top spot in the terrorism support list, a country whose history schoolbooks are basically collection of clipping from Goebbels propaganda leaflets, a country whose ideology is fundamentally based on the concept of "uber-race", a country whose "success" of imposing an indoctrination-based regime on its citizens is unilaterally considered the greatest crime against humanity in the history of mankind and etc. etc. etc.

And in the silence of this world, which is united in understanding that something has to be done about it and locked in its inability to do anything, a thin feeble voice of some American poster in some American forum is heard: "I think my country is starting to resemble Nazi Germany..."

You have got to be just plain miserable living here, how sad. There are solutions available to someone as truly committed as you. Several come to mind that might work--take up arms, depart for a better place, end it all and of course the best option for the rest of us, just STFU and stop your bitter delusional whining! Have a fine left coast day!
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #27
Andy H.
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2012 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
You have got to be just plain miserable living here, how sad. There are solutions available to someone as truly committed as you. Several come to mind that might work--take up arms, depart for a better place, end it all and of course the best option for the rest of us, just STFU and stop your bitter delusional whining! Have a fine left coast day!
+1, well said!
      06-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #28
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Drives: a380

i think obama was re-elected just to expose all of his first term scandals. though i still think he's a better president than romney who would have cooked up an excuse to fight our way out of things.

who's gonna lose out? poor people (ironically the people who think the gov is helping them). anyone with means is already invested way ahead of the curve. i could literally pack up and relocate in a day if i had to. my "grandparents" have a few nice and furnished condos in asia.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 06-04-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #29
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep

Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
After he was elected for a second term I knew the human race would be doomed as a species. If people are stupid enough to vote for the same mistake a second time, it wouldn't surprise me if down the road our future generation(s) will forget how to wipe their own asses...

Kind of like the movie Idiocracy lol. Oh, I can see it now...
And voting for bush jr twice didn't cause that very same effect?

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #30
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
And voting for bush jr twice didn't cause that very same effect?
The two recent presidents have not been the best; have a feeling the next president is only going to be worse judging from the recent votes American citizens have been voting for.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #31
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep

Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
The two recent presidents have not been the best; have a feeling the next president is only going to be worse judging from the recent votes American citizens have been voting for.
I really hope you're wrong.
Because the way this country has functioned to the last few terms is not sustainable
And if the shit hits the fan here, it will affect the whole planet

But the republicans will have to come up with a better candidate than Romney
If the republicans don't win the next one, they only have themselves to blame

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #32
bimmerjph
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2002 BMW 325i

Quote:
I honestly think Romney would have been a good president. That being said, he ran a terrible campaign. It was waaaaay too nice, unlike Obama's extremely aggressive campaign.

Personally, I think the only republican that can "rally the party together" is Marco Rubio. He has the combination of youth, enthusiasm, and good humor that I think are needed to win a modern campaign.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #33
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerjph View Post
I honestly think Romney would have been a good president. That being said, he ran a terrible campaign. It was waaaaay too nice, unlike Obama's extremely aggressive campaign.

Personally, I think the only republican that can "rally the party together" is Marco Rubio. He has the combination of youth, enthusiasm, and good humor that I think are needed to win a modern campaign.
apparently a fan of new mexico
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #34
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
I really hope you're wrong.
Because the way this country has functioned to the last few terms is not sustainable
And if the shit hits the fan here, it will affect the whole planet

I already believe shit has hit the fan somewhat (it definitely isn't "good" right now), and I truly believe it will only get worse. Romney would have been OK, but I guess we will truly never know how he would have done in office. If the Republicans don't win the next one, I don't believe it would be their own fault. A majority of the citizens in America are Democratic. There are a lot of immigrants in the US, and usually are Democratic; the next Republican candidate is going to have to get through the Democratic voters heads a GOOD amount in order to get them to vote Republican this time around to bump up the possibilities of having a Republican back in office...
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #35
bimmerjph
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2002 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
apparently a fan of new mexico
I'm not really a huge fan of his immigration policy either, but you're never going to like everything about a candidate.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #36
bbbbmw
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyT
Quote:
People are blind. Germany 1934. Enough said

:

... shared with friends on Facebook. Awesome post.

It's unconscionable that the US signed an alliance treaty with the Nazis at the beginning of WW2, and then helped the Nazis dissolve the nation of Poland. Then they executed 22,000 Polish servicemen in cold blood. After the war, the US continued to use the Nazi concentration camps for their political prisoners, and killed over 65,000 of them. It took the US until the 1950's to finally release over 4 million prisoners of war - both military and civilian. The US leader killed all of his political opponents - over 100,000. And that's just for starters.

Wait - did I say the US? I meant Russia - this is Russia's WW2 legacy.
      06-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #37
Mss396
Jet Pilot
Germany
Rep

Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
It's unconscionable that the US signed an alliance treaty with the Nazis at the beginning of WW2, and then helped the Nazis dissolve the nation of Poland. Then they executed 22,000 Polish servicemen in cold blood. After the war, the US continued to use the Nazi concentration camps for their political prisoners, and killed over 65,000 of them. It took the US until the 1950's to finally release over 4 million prisoners of war - both military and civilian. The US leader killed all of his political opponents - over 100,000. And that's just for starters.

Wait - did I say the US? I meant Russia - this is Russia's WW2 legacy.
+1.

You have to remember that AndreyT is a product of the old USSR and was probably brain washed by the KGB before landing in California where it sounds like he was mixed with the old 60's "Counterculture" crowd and this is the end results.

Last edited by Mss396; 06-05-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #38
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

^ that's not worth as much as you think.

the world's a mess and everyone's just lookin' out for #1
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #39
F1Venom
Captain
Rep

Drives: ZCP E90 M3

We need a nationalistic 3rd party. The democrats and republicans are the same. They both run their dirty deals and the fits they throw saying how much they hate each other are all acts. America is doomed if we have only Democrat or Republican as a choice. We need a president who will protect our borders, culture, and language. Right now we've got a bunch of puppets in Congress screwing everybody over. The repubs are weak and stand for nothing and the dems have gone from being a party about helping the poor to being the party for destroying the successful. Fk them all. We need a complete makeover and that starts with electing a Nationalist president who will stand up for American values and principles which make America great.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #40
AndreyT
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It's unconscionable that the US signed an alliance treaty with the Nazis at the beginning of WW2,
Unconscionable? Of course, not! Remember that Hitler received his carte blanche for WWII through 1938 Munich Pact with the West. This situation doesn't play well with the US propaganda mythology, which is why the most simplistic American lemmings are programmed to immediately deploy the 1939 Ribbentrop-Molotov pack as fog screen and bail-out clause. You know, like an octopus releasing its ink to muddy the water and cover its escape.

So, what happened to that "alliance treaty" on June 22, 1941?

Quote:
then helped the Nazis dissolve the nation of Poland.
Yeah... as I was saying, 1938 Munich Pact that helped Nazis and their allies with large portions of Czechoslovakia. (BTW, interestingly enough Poland was not too shy either when it grabbed for itself a bit of Czechoslovakia as well!)

What? It was not in the mandatory US propaganda brochures?

But as for "dissolution of the the nation of Poland"... I'm not sure what he's referring to. Nation of Poland was dissolved?

Quote:
Then they executed 22,000 Polish servicemen in cold blood.
... which, instead of being allowed to rest in peace (as they are everywhere in the Civilized World), are to this day used by the US State Department as pawns in its anti-Russian propaganda. Basically, these propaganada writers are recycling the same old material that their swastika-worshiping ideological forefathers spewed in 1940's.

Quote:
After the war, the US continued to use the Nazi concentration camps for their political prisoners, and killed over 65,000 of them.
I'm not sure what this is supposed to refer to. He's probably trying to involve another mainstay of American propaganda mythology - political prison camps AKA Gulags. I'll just remark that it is interesting to note that when Gulags actually existed (i.e. the end of 1930's) US regime seemed to be fine with their existence. They came into the mainstream of American propaganda mythology well after they were gone. Historians disagree on the exact trigger, but it is often noted that they began to pop up in American propaganda after Stalin's death and Khruschev's coming to power. As you know, once Khruschev abolished Stalinism, it provoked massively aggressive reaction from China, and thus led to the Nazi-Commie alliance between USA and China, which exists to this day. It is often believed that the introduction of "Gulags" into the mainstream US propaganda was tied to that event.

But let's also consider it from a different vantage point. Take a look at the US regime: the regime that is fundamentally based on total incapacitating indoctrination of its citizens to the point where they are no longer able to exist as self-sufficient human beings. They are like that old prisoner in "Shawshank Redemption" movie: he was so "institutionalized" that he could not live outside prison. Isn't that the most horrible form of concentration camp ever? You know, people trapped under an authoritarian regime are still people - they can be freed and they can return to their normal human lives again. But people trapped under an indoctrinating regime can never be free again. Indoctrinating regimes breed their victims, not just oppress them.

Quote:
It took the US until the 1950's to finally release over 4 million prisoners of war - both military and civilian.
Of course, not. Where would US get these prisoners? There was no combatants on US soil. And what would these prisoners do in USA anyway after the war? Did they destroy any cities in USA, torch any villages, poison any soil? Mine any bridges, perhaps? I mean, in Soviet Union they did all that, and it was the ultimate form of justice, approved and applauded by the entire Civilized World, that these prisoners were forced to rebuild what they destroyed and undo all other kind of damage.

Consider this, for comparison: after the WWII, American occupational forces in Germany rounded up ordinary German civilians at gun point and forced them to dig open mass-graves of Nazi victims and re-bury the bodies. This was a harsh form of punishment, but we permitted that to happen as something fairly justified, considering the circumstances. And these were ordinary civilians, who never killed anybody or destroyed anything in that war. But the POWs in Soviet Union were German army soldiers. Does the picture get clearer to you?

So, returning to the US... No POWs, right? No. Who needs these hordes or cannon fodder? No, US was after different kind of goodies. The Nazi brass that had to be saved from justice. (Patton's dash to Berlin to save the creme de la creame fizzled, but there was enough big fish to go around.) Also, Nazi and Japanese weapons scientists. Nazi and Japanese concentration camp doctors, especially the ones involved into the most inhuman experiments (Unit 731 anyone?). As prisoners, you ask? No, of course not! As devoted workers of the budding US Fascist political force. Boy, were they eager to serve to their new masters! Who do you think created all that Cold War propaganda mythology, the above poster's head is so full of? ("Created" is an overstatement though, it was just copied off Nazi leaflets, translated from German to English.) Why do you think led the experiments on people in South American camps? Syphilis, remember? Who guided genocide in VietNam? Carpet bombings in Cambodia? Who supported Pinochet? "That's just for starters" should I add? Nah, no point really. Everything is perfectly clear to anyone without my remarks.

Quote:
I meant Russia - this is Russia's WW2 legacy.
... but only in the heads of the victims of the inhuman conditioning, who have been disfigured by said conditioning to the point where they can no longer be considered competent human beings.

In reality though the fact that right now you and your entire family is not just a piece of soap in the hands of some Nazi "obersturmbannführer" - that is Russia's WWII legacy. The fact that your children's skin is not a lampshade on his girlfriends nightstand - that is Russia's WWII legacy. How's that for "just for starters"...

And that is exactly why everywhere in the Civilized World, when people see a Russian or hear Russian language, they bow their heads and thank Russians for their sacrifice. You can actually think of this as a sort of Voight-Kampff test from the "Blade Runner" movie. (Remember? They used it to tell humans from replicants.) It can be used in our world to distinguish normal humans from the victims of the debilitating brain conditioning I was talking about above. And if you don't get that reaction... well, I can only feel pity for you and feel sorry for what was done to you.

Last edited by AndreyT; 06-06-2013 at 02:23 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 02:39 AM   #41
Nkc
NOOB
Rep

Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom View Post
We need a nationalistic 3rd party. The democrats and republicans are the same. They both run their dirty deals and the fits they throw saying how much they hate each other are all acts. America is doomed if we have only Democrat or Republican as a choice. We need a president who will protect our borders, culture, and language. Right now we've got a bunch of puppets in Congress screwing everybody over. The repubs are weak and stand for nothing and the dems have gone from being a party about helping the poor to being the party for destroying the successful. Fk them all. We need a complete makeover and that starts with electing a Nationalist president who will stand up for American values and principles which make America great.
Where's the money in that? You can't win an election without money bro.
      06-06-2013, 02:53 AM   #42
AndreyT
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You have to remember that AndreyT is a product of the old USSR and was probably brain washed by the KGB...
In the Free World this alleged "KGB brainwashing" is actually called education. Education is the ultimate enemy of indoctrination, which is why indoctrinating regimes are afraid of education so much. And this is why the standard indoctrination package uploaded into the head of the typical victim contains defensive elements deliberately designed to reject all forms of education, as we can easily observe on the examples so abundant in this very thread. Branding it as "KGB brainwashing" is the simplest form of anti-educational reaction.

You might have read about a more complicated form of it a few years ago, when several scientists (Asian, if I remember correctly) published a rather brilliant research they performed on people living under indoctrinating regimes. According to that research, attempts to confront an indoctrinated individual with facts that contradict his/her invalid beliefs most of the time only serves to reinforce his/her beliefs. The paper had such a worldwide resonance that it was even all over the news in USA for a few days. I'm sure many of you might remember it, if only because it was widely discussed in various "off-topic" and "political" forums around the Net. It was revealed later that they researched US society specifically, but they politely decided not brandish that fact in the paper. (Otherwise, of course, we'd never hear about it in the US media.) This is another example of how the anti-educational conditioning works.

The victims are indeed trained to know nothing, yet to be extremely confident in their ignorance. Scientists recognize the concept of "confident ignorance" as a fundamental defining property of the society formed under the US propaganda dome. This is, BTW, what John Kerry once referred as "know-nothingism" - something I'm sure you all remember.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #43
bbbbmw
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyT
Quote:
You have to remember that AndreyT is a product of the old USSR and was probably brain washed by the KGB...
In the Free World this alleged "KGB brainwashing" is actually called education. Education is the ultimate enemy of indoctrination, which is why indoctrinating regimes are afraid of education so much. And this is why the standard indoctrination package uploaded into the head of the typical victim contains defensive elements deliberately designed to reject all forms of education, as we can easily observe on the examples so abundant in this very thread. Branding it as "KGB brainwashing" is the simplest form of anti-educational reaction.

You might have read about a more complicated form of it a few years ago, when several scientists (Asian, if I remember correctly) published a rather brilliant research they performed on people living under indoctrinating regimes. According to that research, attempts to confront an indoctrinated individual with facts that contradict his/her invalid beliefs most of the time only serves to reinforce his/her beliefs. The paper had such a worldwide resonance that it was even all over the news in USA for a few days. I'm sure many of you might remember it, if only because it was widely discussed in various "off-topic" and "political" forums around the Net. It was revealed later that they researched US society specifically, but they politely decided not brandish that fact in the paper. (Otherwise, of course, we'd never hear about it in the US media.) This is another example of how the anti-educational conditioning works.

The victims are indeed trained to know nothing, yet to be extremely confident in their ignorance. Scientists recognize the concept of "confident ignorance" as a fundamental defining property of the society formed under the US propaganda dome. This is, BTW, what John Kerry once referred as "know-nothingism" - something I'm sure you all remember.

Your posts (including the previous one) are making no sense.
      06-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #44
bbbbmw
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom

I believe people with exactly your sentiments created the Tea Party. It doesn't seem to be right or left wing - but rather leaning to the Constitution.