BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #111
Lorde
Ya ya ya, I am Lorde, ya ya!
Lorde's Avatar
No_Country
32
Rep
2,521
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3, 2015 SQ5
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Snig

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Also in for E90 fitment...
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #112
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
Nati Beastcat's Avatar
28
Rep
1,284
Posts

 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (5)

Went with the vorsteiner.... Couldn't wait any longer
__________________
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #113
GTM_Challenge
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Went with the vorsteiner.... Couldn't wait any longer
We appreciate the patience. E92 just has priority still We got on top of an E90 trunk in the past and sold very few, so as a business we had to put the priority on the things that are vital first.



Best wishes

Last edited by GTM_Challenge; 04-29-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #114
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
Nati Beastcat's Avatar
28
Rep
1,284
Posts

 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
We appreciate the patience. E92 just has priority still We got on top of an E90 trunk in the past and sold very few, so as a business we had to put the priority on the things that are vital first.



Best wishes
its all good! need to call and get that alcantara boot and knob with m stitching!!
__________________
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #115
BIU
Lieutenant
10
Rep
582
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 A22 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
We appreciate the patience. E92 just has priority still We got on top of an E90 trunk in the past and sold very few, so as a business we had to put the priority on the things that are vital first.



Best wishes
This is pretty much the last nail to the coffin for me.. From the sounds of it there hasnt been any traction to the re-release of the E90 application

Time to consider other options
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #116
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
Nati Beastcat's Avatar
28
Rep
1,284
Posts

 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
This is pretty much the last nail to the coffin for me.. From the sounds of it there hasnt been any traction to the re-release of the E90 application

Time to consider other options
Vorstiener, Arkym or new Revinora race diffuser

3f engineering has one coming but those are the only 3 for E90 right now.
__________________
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 12:34 AM   #117
BIU
Lieutenant
10
Rep
582
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 A22 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Vorstiener, Arkym or new Revinora race diffuser

3f engineering has one coming but those are the only 3 for E90 right now.
3D Design as well
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #118
Nati Beastcat
Trader!!
Nati Beastcat's Avatar
28
Rep
1,284
Posts

 
Drives: E55 AMG
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
3D Design as well
for $1800 I don't even consider it
__________________
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 05:52 PM   #119
GTM_Challenge
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
This is pretty much the last nail to the coffin for me.. From the sounds of it there hasnt been any traction to the re-release of the E90 application

Time to consider other options
It'll still get done, just have to understand its not in the top spot as it has the least demand of our parts We also have been getting one of our new local suppliers on board, so it is helping clear a path faster now
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #120
kiln
Lieutenant
kiln's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
461
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to kiln
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
It'll still get done, just have to understand its not in the top spot as it has the least demand of our parts We also have been getting one of our new local suppliers on board, so it is helping clear a path faster now

I will keep waiting then... if you ever get a ETA, please let us know.

Ryan
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #121
SiRR
Private First Class
SiRR's Avatar
Canada
1
Rep
152
Posts

 
Drives: ///M & Si
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
It'll still get done, just have to understand its not in the top spot as it has the least demand of our parts We also have been getting one of our new local suppliers on board, so it is helping clear a path faster now
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiln View Post
I will keep waiting then... if you ever get a ETA, please let us know.

Ryan
Same here, I have already waited this long, another few months is no biggie... Keep us posted on ETA! Cheers!

Ricky
__________________

2011 E90///M3 Alpine Weiss| 6MT | Carbon Black Leather | Comp Pkge
2007 Si Taffeta White | 6MT | HFP Susp. | VOLK GT-S
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #122
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
dnvrdrvr's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
798
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 Carbon X5M
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiln View Post
I will keep waiting then... if you ever get a ETA, please let us know.

Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRR View Post
Same here, I have already waited this long, another few months is no biggie... Keep us posted on ETA! Cheers!

Ricky
Me three. My husband is actually relieved to know I can't buy this yet.
__________________
Just a girl and her 550 ponies...
www.mw3motorsports.com
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #123
kscarrol
Colonel
United_States
35
Rep
2,297
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
Me three. My husband is actually relieved to know I can't buy this yet.
Add me to the list! Let us know when/if you have an ETA for the E90 diffuser...
__________________
Current: 2011 Space Grey E90 M3, DCT, Comp. Pkg., Conv. Pkg., everything but Cold Weather Pkg!
Gone: 2008 550, Space Grey, Sports Package, Sport Auto Transmission.
Sold: 2004 545i (U.S.), Steptronic, Silver Gray.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #124
Boo-E
Captain
Boo-E's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
910
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP DCT AW
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Boo-E
Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Add me to the list! Let us know when/if you have an ETA for the E90 diffuser...
+1 ETA on the E90 diffuser. Seamed to be a decent amount of people waiting in the rerelease.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #125
GTM_Challenge
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Just an update for you guys that have been active in this thread. I just gave the go ahead on the new E90 diffuser mold Friday which was already started on Monday. Now that we are making some progress on the other diffusers finally It was time for the E90 to get its due attention. First batch I'm doing a run of 10 pcs in 1x1. 2x2 can be done, but will not be stocked unless someone asks for one specifically.

ETA for first parts to us should be about 4 weeks from now and will come in at about a rate of 2 pcs a week on average. Pricing will be the same as the E92 coupe diffuser at $950

Those wanting to get on the list for one of these should contact us at: sales@challenge-usa.com or contact their local dealer. I haven't made this announcement to everyone yet so all dealers may not yet be in the loop FYI.

Thanks for your patience, dedication, and appreciation of Challenge parts.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #126
riyatch
Lieutenant
riyatch's Avatar
7
Rep
470
Posts

 
Drives: e90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vegas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Just an update for you guys that have been active in this thread. I just gave the go ahead on the new E90 diffuser mold Friday which was already started on Monday. Now that we are making some progress on the other diffusers finally It was time for the E90 to get its due attention. First batch I'm doing a run of 10 pcs in 1x1. 2x2 can be done, but will not be stocked unless someone asks for one specifically.

ETA for first parts to us should be about 4 weeks from now and will come in at about a rate of 2 pcs a week on average. Pricing will be the same as the E92 coupe diffuser at $950

Those wanting to get on the list for one of these should contact us at: sales@challenge-usa.com or contact their local dealer. I haven't made this announcement to everyone yet so all dealers may not yet be in the loop FYI.

Thanks for your patience, dedication, and appreciation of Challenge parts.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2013, 11:21 PM   #127
BIU
Lieutenant
10
Rep
582
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 A22 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Just an update for you guys that have been active in this thread. I just gave the go ahead on the new E90 diffuser mold Friday which was already started on Monday. Now that we are making some progress on the other diffusers finally It was time for the E90 to get its due attention. First batch I'm doing a run of 10 pcs in 1x1. 2x2 can be done, but will not be stocked unless someone asks for one specifically.

ETA for first parts to us should be about 4 weeks from now and will come in at about a rate of 2 pcs a week on average. Pricing will be the same as the E92 coupe diffuser at $950

Those wanting to get on the list for one of these should contact us at: sales@challenge-usa.com or contact their local dealer. I haven't made this announcement to everyone yet so all dealers may not yet be in the loop FYI.

Thanks for your patience, dedication, and appreciation of Challenge parts.

Good to see this actually came about

As the OP of this thread I am happy for the rest of the E90 owners whom have stuck in there throughout this long haul

Unfortunately me and Nati have already moved onto different diffuser options
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #128
GTM_Challenge
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
Good to see this actually came about

As the OP of this thread I am happy for the rest of the E90 owners whom have stuck in there throughout this long haul

Unfortunately me and Nati have already moved onto different diffuser options
I appreciate the fact you took the time to stay on us about it regardless of what you ended up going with during the down time.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #129
BMWDEMON
Super modder
BMWDEMON's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
1,803
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3 & E46 M3 vert
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD

iTrader: (1)

Since this has been posted want to let everyone know that I have ordered a 1x1 E90 diffuser from Greg who has been extremely helpful in the process. I can't wait to see the piece as I have been trolling and drooling for about two years now and the reality of getting this piece for the upcoming E90 M3 project is making me very excited!
__________________
BOOSTED! 2005 E46 M3 ZCP - I/B on black- DD super modded (425WHP/300FT)
I will be looking for a low mileage AW/Red MANUAL E92 M3 in the spring!! WILL ENTERTAIN LW WB conversion vehicle
MODS in hand: Akra EVO, Rennline pedals
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #130
kiln
Lieutenant
kiln's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
461
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to kiln
I ordered one in 2x2... cant wait!!
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #131
rantarM3
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
317
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Will this be a limited run or will it be something that can be ordered at any time (such as in 2X2)? It looks great and I think it would help hide the M Perf. muffler quite nicely.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #132
GTM_Challenge
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantarM3 View Post
Will this be a limited run or will it be something that can be ordered at any time (such as in 2X2)? It looks great and I think it would help hide the M Perf. muffler quite nicely.
The E90 model will remain in production as long as there is demand for it. 2x2 weave will be special order as we do not keep that in stock since most guys use 1x1 on the car.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST