BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #23
W///
Major General
79

 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC


Posts: 5,268
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDearybury View Post
So May 25 Cars and Coffee (Greenville, SC)
Location: Starbucks (Haywood Road) or Spill The Beans (Main St)
Time: Brunch Time or Afternoon (pending folks schedules)
Let's nail down location and time

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
I'm in for all of that. I need a helmet though for a track day. I've never done one before but plan of many in the future so would be a good idea to start to get my feet wet.



I'll be there, just let me know the time and place. I'm about 1.5 hrs away so lets not make it too early.
If we want to start at C&C, it'll be in the morning for sure. That usually run from about 8 until 10-11ish.

I'm completely open though. Looking forward to this.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #24
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
If we want to start at C&C, it'll be in the morning for sure. That usually run from about 8 until 10-11ish.

I'm completely open though. Looking forward to this.
That's fine, I can get there around 8-9. Also looking forward to this meet and cruise.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #25
vastano
Lieutenant
9

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO


Posts: 585
iTrader: (3)

What about a week night meetup? Just throwing it out there. I know we all have work, but i'm out of town most weekends.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #26
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
52

 
GMP Performance's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135I
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC


Posts: 1,807
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
One day we should do a cruise to Carolina motorsports for a track day and a dragon cruise.
We have a track day at CMP coming up on the 11th.

We are running low on available spots, but registration will be available for the next few days!
Click here for information/sign up!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #27
ridin135
Colonel
34

 
Drives: 991 C2S & E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenville


Posts: 2,258
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP Performance View Post
We have a track day at CMP coming up on the 11th.

We are running low on available spots, but registration will be available for the next few days!
Click here for information/sign up!!!

I would be in for this but unfortunately I will be out of town on the 11.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #28
MrDearybury
New Member
1

 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Spartanburg SC


Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

So May 25 Cars and Coffee (Greenville, SC)
Location: Spill The Beans (Main St)
Time: 9am
Hope this works for everybody
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #29
W///
Major General
79

 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC


Posts: 5,268
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDearybury View Post
So May 25 Cars and Coffee (Greenville, SC)
Location: Spill The Beans (Main St)
Time: 9am
Hope this works for everybody
That's not the correct location.
Location:
North Hills Shopping Center
2431 East North Street & Pelham Road.

There's a Starbucks right there too.

For more info, find them on Facebook: "Cars & Coffee of the Upstate"

9AM is perfect. We'll go for a drive (am I figuring out the route or is someone else?), then we can all grab lunch together.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #30
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
That's not the correct location.
Location:
North Hills Shopping Center
2431 East North Street & Pelham Road.

There's a Starbucks right there too.

For more info, find them on Facebook: "Cars & Coffee of the Upstate"

9AM is perfect. We'll go for a drive (am I figuring out the route or is someone else?), then we can all grab lunch together.
I'll be there. You or someone local should map out a drive since you know the roads there. Looks like we have about 5 M's coming... we are growing lol
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #31
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastano View Post
What about a week night meetup? Just throwing it out there. I know we all have work, but i'm out of town most weekends.
I live too far to drive up during the week after work.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #32
boostedM
First Lieutenant
United_States
8

 
boostedM's Avatar
 
Drives: Active Stage II E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Daytona Beach, FL


Posts: 331
iTrader: (1)

Damn =/ My May is packed out or I'd make the trip home for the cruise. Maybe another one later this summer? We could cruise the parkway
__________________


Instagram: @mitchellbanks
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #33
W///
Major General
79

 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC


Posts: 5,268
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
I'll be there. You or someone local should map out a drive since you know the roads there. Looks like we have about 5 M's coming... we are growing lol
Yea, I'm going to make a dry run the weekend before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedM View Post
Damn =/ My May is packed out or I'd make the trip home for the cruise. Maybe another one later this summer? We could cruise the parkway
Absolutely man! I can see this happening every couple of months for sure.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 08:47 AM   #34
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

BPM gen 2 cables coming in this week. Just submitted the order forms and payment to Mike so looks like I'll be tuned and ready to tear it up come May 25th
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #35
ridin135
Colonel
34

 
Drives: 991 C2S & E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenville


Posts: 2,258
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
BPM gen 2 cables coming in this week. Just submitted the order forms and payment to Mike so looks like I'll be tuned and ready to tear it up come May 25th
Lol I got that same email and am really contimplating it right now
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #36
W///
Major General
79

 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC


Posts: 5,268
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
Lol I got that same email and am really contimplating it right now
Doooooooo it.

Btw guys, if you are free on Wednesday, there's a car meet at the BMW Performance Center. One Lap of America is rolling through. Free to go see them. First cars are there at 3. Competition starts at 4 (fastest cars go first), ends at 6. Then after that, the PC instructors are taking people out on hot laps. $20 per ride, all for charity.

I'll be there, and potentially ridin135 too.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #37
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
Lol I got that same email and am really contimplating it right now
Well I've been riding with a CEL since the day I got my TP's put on so that made it more of a mod I had to do sooner than later. If you have a hard time keeping up with the BPM stage II cars on the cruise i'm sure you will be online ordering the mods that night lol.

Last edited by lsmkr01; 05-08-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #38
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Doooooooo it.

Btw guys, if you are free on Wednesday, there's a car meet at the BMW Performance Center. One Lap of America is rolling through. Free to go see them. First cars are there at 3. Competition starts at 4 (fastest cars go first), ends at 6. Then after that, the PC instructors are taking people out on hot laps. $20 per ride, all for charity.

I'll be there, and potentially ridin135 too.
If I was anywhere near i would go. take some picks so I can feel like I didn't totally miss out. They running the M6 stock or with Akra?... since it seems all new performance exhaust are now sourced through them. I'm feening for a ride in one.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #39
ridin135
Colonel
34

 
Drives: 991 C2S & E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenville


Posts: 2,258
iTrader: (7)

So tempting, still need test pipes too. I will be at the event on Wednesday as well.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #40
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
So tempting, still need test pipes too. I will be at the event on Wednesday as well.
By all means get those pipes already! Hands down the best bang for the buck with power noticeable immediately. The tune is just icing on the cake.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #41
chili555
Private
United_States
0

 
Drives: M3 DCT coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Carolina, USA


Posts: 98
iTrader: (0)

While Greenville would be a pleasant drive for me from Lake Wylie, on the 25th we will be returning fom Cape Cod. I hope I can see you all another time.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #42
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
16

 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SC


Posts: 1,644
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chili555 View Post
While Greenville would be a pleasant drive for me from Lake Wylie, on the 25th we will be returning fom Cape Cod. I hope I can see you all another time.
No worries, I'm sure there will be more coming this year.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #43
W///
Major General
79

 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC


Posts: 5,268
iTrader: (12)

To everyone that is going to show up: What would you prefer to do? 2 or 4 hour loop? We'd stop for lunch in between.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #44
ridin135
Colonel
34

 
Drives: 991 C2S & E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Greenville


Posts: 2,258
iTrader: (7)

I am up for either as long as the weather is nice. The four hour if it is going to remain sunny.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST