BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

GT Haus

04-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
wadejg

Drives: 2008 e93

MD/VA/DC-2006 M3 Convertible-Carbon Black-Cinnamon-6spman-Sports package-$22K/OBO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,000.00
Item Interest
MD/VA/DC-2006 M3 Convertible-Carbon Black-Cinnamon-6spman-Sports package-$22K/OBO

2006 BMW M3 E46 Convertible
VIN - WBSBR93436PK10540

Carbon Black metallic paint w/ cinnamon leather interior – VERY RARE COMBINATION!

83800 miles

It is a 6 speed with sport package (19" BMW forged wheels), cold weather package, harmon kardon stereo. All options available except navigation and reverse warning. The only modification to the car are Koni struts, put on the car at 50K miles when the original struts were somewhat worn.

The top is black and in excellent shape.

Well maintained. Oil is changed with BMW designated Castrol synthetic oil twice as often as BMW calls for, (about every 7500 miles). I recently had the rear trailing arm bushings replaced and an alignment done at http://www.rrtracing.com/ I just replaced all of the tires with new Kuhmo Y rated high performance rubber and had all the wheels/tires road balanced. Oil and air filter just changed.

6 speed manual transmission. I prefer it to the SMG and you don't have to worry about associated extra repair costs when the SMG pump dies.

Carfax clean and all services listed- can be provided upon request.

Damage: Light wear and tear and minor scuff on rear bumper, small ding on drivers door, small ding behind passenger door – all too small to show up well in pics. Some curb rash on wheels, which is the biggest issue the car has. Interior has light wear with small scratches on passenger seat (I can thank my wife for this) - see ebay pics.

I am the second owner and have owned the car since 2008 still with original BMW warranty and with 28K miles and have really enjoyed it. I am selling because I just purchased a BMW E93 M3 convertible, and a Nissan GTR both of which you can see in the ebay pictures.

Happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks.

For full pictures see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...#ht_573wt_1167

I've got my assistant running the auction and listings at autotrader and cars.com but for forum people I will answer questions myself at my email wadejg at-remove this-gmail.com

Thanks,
Justin Wade

Attached Images

Last edited by wadejg; 05-03-2013 at 09:07 PM.
      05-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
wadejg

Bump for ebay bidder flaking. Will relist tomorrow.
      05-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
wadejg

Weekend bump. Car relisted on ebay at above link.