BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-23-2013, 09:36 PM   #45
mbintx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2

 
mbintx's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 135i, Miata, and a truck
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Plano


Posts: 204
iTrader: (1)

Brilliant, brilliant. That could easily have been 6:0...
No need to sweat the return leg in this one.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #46
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
Armenia
3

 
AcMilan714's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali


Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan714 View Post
I agree with you 100% Even with our Defense compared to last year (nesta/mexes and Thiago Silva) we should have played better.


The draw is Friday morning for us in the states.

There is still 3 weak teams Gala, Psg, and Malaga (they can be a surprise) compared to Barca, Bayern, RM, Juve (hate them in the Seria A but they might do well) and Dortmund (the dark horse, what a team.)
I think this is stilll Bayerns to lose. But the final willl be awesome.

Inb4 Mourinho is sacked at the end of the season.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #47
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
United_States
33

 
infinitekid2002's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Chelski and Mourinho...2013
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #48
mbintx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2

 
mbintx's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 135i, Miata, and a truck
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Plano


Posts: 204
iTrader: (1)

Dortmund will an easier opponent for bayern than Real would be. At this point it's looking like Bayern - Dortmund 3:1 in the final.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #49
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
United_States
33

 
infinitekid2002's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbintx View Post
Dortmund will an easier opponent for bayern than Real would be. At this point it's looking like Bayern - Dortmund 3:1 in the final.
Dortmund has proved they are legit..i disagree
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #50
mbintx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2

 
mbintx's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 135i, Miata, and a truck
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Plano


Posts: 204
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Dortmund has proved they are legit..i disagree
No doubt they are legit. And they are proving to be superior to Real. But I think FCB would rather face them in the final than Madrid.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #51
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
Armenia
3

 
AcMilan714's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali


Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Nothing but respect for Bayern.

Amazing team..
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #52
finaloption
Second Lieutenant
United_States
5

 
finaloption's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 f30 n26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC


Posts: 257
iTrader: (0)

lol... just goes to show you how valuable Messi is.. what an embarassment
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #53
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
United_States
33

 
infinitekid2002's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by finaloption View Post
lol... just goes to show you how valuable Messi is.. what an embarassment
meh he was in the first let and they lost 4-0

Barca is in a slump right now, some of their players aer getting a little older and slower...on the other end Bayern has all the momentum and has been destroying their league
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #54
finaloption
Second Lieutenant
United_States
5

 
finaloption's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 f30 n26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC


Posts: 257
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
meh he was in the first let and they lost 4-0

Barca is in a slump right now, some of their players aer getting a little older and slower...on the other end Bayern has all the momentum and has been destroying their league
granted, but he's playing hurt.. regardless, Barca got thoroughly out played. This 2nd leg surprised me more than the first..

i'm not saying that with a 100% healthy Messi that Barca would've won.. but i think it could've been much closer
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #55
infinitekid2002
Creepin while ya sleepin
United_States
33

 
infinitekid2002's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a Bat out of Hell
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: City of Angels


Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.71]
Quote:
Originally Posted by finaloption View Post
granted, but he's playing hurt.. regardless, Barca got thoroughly out played. This 2nd leg surprised me more than the first..

i'm not saying that with a 100% healthy Messi that Barca would've won.. but i think it could've been much closer
probably, i knew he was struggling a bit but don't follow barca so not sure how hurt he was in the first leg..maybe it woulda been 3-7 lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 02:29 AM   #56
Soorena
Captain
No_Country
8

 
Drives: M3 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Paris


Posts: 841
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
In those days when Barca was the king, i thought Guardiola was massievely overrated. I said to myself that the team is just amazing, an ape even can manage that team. But now that he's gone and i see Barca's downfall, i suddenly have a huge respect for him. Afterall he might be a decent coach. Barca needs a new coach before it's too late.

What has happened to Bayern is a perfect example of what good managing can bring to a team. When they told the media that Pep is going to be in charge in the next season most thought that Heynckes would interest as some players since they are in Pep's black list. But none of those happened. That's what i call a true management. PSG owners should note. You don't dump a lot money in one team and expect it's going to kick everyone else's butt. You spend money wisely.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #57
finaloption
Second Lieutenant
United_States
5

 
finaloption's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 f30 n26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC


Posts: 257
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
In those days when Barca was the king, i thought Guardiola was massievely overrated. I said to myself that the team is just amazing, an ape even can manage that team. But now that he's gone and i see Barca's downfall, i suddenly have a huge respect for him. Afterall he might be a decent coach. Barca needs a new coach before it's too late.

What has happened to Bayern is a perfect example of what good managing can bring to a team. When they told the media that Pep is going to be in charge in the next season most thought that Heynckes would interest as some players since they are in Pep's black list. But none of those happened. That's what i call a true management. PSG owners should note. You don't dump a lot money in one team and expect it's going to kick everyone else's butt. You spend money wisely.
+1 I agree Barca needs a new coach

Also, imo, I think Bundesliga is becoming the model league that all European football leagues should look to.. really impressed
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2013, 02:31 AM   #58
roger0704
Registered
United_States
0

 
roger0704's Avatar
 
Drives: Ford Mustang
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Pinning for Dortmund

Whatever happens this year, I am afraid this marks the slow dismantling of an exciting Dortmund team with Gotze gone and Lewandowski seemingly on his way at the end of the season. Guardian's interview with Klopp reveals a tell-all approach of one of the finest managers in the world right now!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ue?INTCMP=SRCH


But how I wish Dortmund has one final hoorah before it happens!!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #59
AcMilan714
First Lieutenant
Armenia
3

 
AcMilan714's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 328i, e36 325is.
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: HB So Cali


Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Congrats to all Bayern fans. Deserved it last year, but finally it is yours.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #60
mbintx
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2

 
mbintx's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 135i, Miata, and a truck
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Plano


Posts: 204
iTrader: (1)

Yes! Absolutely thrilled for my Bayern boys! And kudos to Dortmund for an incredible run and exciting final.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #61
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
46

 
Robin_NL's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 1M , Assetto Corsa
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Netherlands, Europe


Posts: 4,692
iTrader: (0)



Cheer
Robben...err Robin
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #62
bjackson
Registered
0

 
Drives: 2008xi Touring
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ottawa


Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

Excellent job Bayern.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #63
hemming
Registered
0

 
Drives: bwm
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: genney


Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbintx View Post
Dortmund will an easier opponent for bayern than Real would be. At this point it's looking like Bayern - Dortmund 3:1 in the final.
I think the 2012/13 season's Champions League. Let Bundesliga big reputation impatient. Prior to the Bundesliga. Bayern Munich gives the impression of a relatively deep, in addition to her current Bundesliga. There are other people remember the football club. I think Dortmund:http://www.wysjg.com/borussia-dortmund-c-1_3/ is one of them.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST