BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #23
paradoxical3
Captain
28

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA


Posts: 655
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
i god slammed with 5 cream pies!
Hi I'm Shah...and I'm richer and happer than this guy any day of the week.

L O FUCKING L Shah just one-upped himself.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #24
rohms3
Lieutenant
United_States
17

 
rohms3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Long Island, NY


Posts: 524
iTrader: (0)

This kid is the ultimate troll. Its been proven he's just some kid that buys counterfeit money and credit cards on ebay, fake watches, bags, etc and goes to hotels to take these stupid photos.

His supposed billionaire mom doesn't even have a son his age.

Seriously impressive trolling abilities though...
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #25
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
United_States
83

 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 3,557
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
One day someone is going to pop his ass... Never show off money like that. With the state of economy the way it is, most people are having a hard time paying their bills. Why put a fucking target on your back? People have been killed for much less (such as sneakers). What an absolute waste of sperm.
with money like that he can pay off people who try to rob him. If I robbed someone and they willingly gave me 50k I think I would let him live and find him another day for the same situation.
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 12:07 AM   #26
F1Venom
Captain
23

 
Drives: ZCP E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA


Posts: 860
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33
This kid is the ultimate troll. Its been proven he's just some kid that buys counterfeit money and credit cards on ebay, fake watches, bags, etc and goes to hotels to take these stupid photos.

His supposed billionaire mom doesn't even have a son his age.

Seriously impressive trolling abilities though...
Damn, really? Lmao
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #27
Arben72
Banned
Albania
14

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Illinois


Posts: 466
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
One day someone is going to pop his ass... Never show off money like that. With the state of economy the way it is, most people are having a hard time paying their bills. Why put a fucking target on your back? People have been killed for much less (such as sneakers). What an absolute waste of sperm.
with money like that he can pay off people who try to rob him. If I robbed someone and they willingly gave me 50k I think I would let him live and find him another day for the same situation.
Who takes the 50k and runs. Chances are he's just going to call the cops anyways. On top of that he probably has 10x more then that on him. Use the chloroform, throw him in the trunk, and ask Siri for places to dump the body.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #28
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
13

 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...


Posts: 1,208
iTrader: (0)

__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #29
FwdFtl
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
103

 
Drives: E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali


Posts: 265
iTrader: (0)

where does this little cunt live?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #30
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
12

 
badazzm's Avatar
 
Drives: RRS GT2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Jose, CA


Posts: 543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
Maybe he should hire a trainer so he doesn't look like an extra from Big Bang Theory...
Don't disrespect the guy from BBT by comparing him to this low-life. Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #31
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
12

 
badazzm's Avatar
 
Drives: RRS GT2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Jose, CA


Posts: 543
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post
This kid is the ultimate troll. Its been proven he's just some kid that buys counterfeit money and credit cards on ebay, fake watches, bags, etc and goes to hotels to take these stupid photos.

His supposed billionaire mom doesn't even have a son his age.

Seriously impressive trolling abilities though...
DAMM!! Really?? Wow.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #32
Dkhan23
Banned
16

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA


Posts: 360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
with money like that he can pay off people who try to rob him. If I robbed someone and they willingly gave me 50k I think I would let him live and find him another day for the same situation.
Or you can snatch this clown up, throw him in the trunk go to a hide out, get all the info from him where he lives and take EVERYTHING from him. No one would even care if he goes missing
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #33
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
138

 
Comet's Avatar
 
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal, Beirut


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
Or you can snatch this clown up, throw him in the trunk go to a hide out, get all the info from him where he lives and take EVERYTHING from him. No one would even care if he goes missing
holy crap, jealous much?

let the kid be.. if he calls other people poor, that's his problem. No one is forcing you to follow him. He's the one that goes to sleep alone.
As for most of these "rich kids" on instagram, most aren't even loaded.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #34
paradoxical3
Captain
28

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA


Posts: 655
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
As for most of these "rich kids" on instagram, most aren't even loaded.
That's the key right there. It's so easy to fake being wealthy through taking a few pics.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #35
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
138

 
Comet's Avatar
 
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal, Beirut


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
That's the key right there. It's so easy to fake being wealthy through taking a few pics.
I know a few people who do that.
They go test drive cars and take hundreds of pictures with the car at different places so they look "authentic".
for boats, it is a friend's or acquaintance's. Private jet? they rent something small that gains them access to where they are parked and pose next to the bigger jets.
I've seen it all.

I have friends who pretended my stuff is theirs all the time. It kind of bothers me.. especially when chicks start commenting on it.. I can't be like "yo, hot skank, that thing is mine, so stop trying to suck his balls and suck mine"... :P
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #36
paradoxical3
Captain
28

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA


Posts: 655
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I know a few people who do that.
They go test drive cars and take hundreds of pictures with the car at different places so they look "authentic".
for boats, it is a friend's or acquaintance's. Private jet? they rent something small that gains them access to where they are parked and pose next to the bigger jets.
I've seen it all.

I have friends who pretended my stuff is theirs all the time. It kind of bothers me.. especially when chicks start commenting on it.. I can't be like "yo, hot skank, that thing is mine, so stop trying to suck his balls and suck mine"... :P
90% of the stuff they post is corporate owned, especially the jets.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #37
F1Venom
Captain
23

 
Drives: ZCP E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA


Posts: 860
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I know a few people who do that.
They go test drive cars and take hundreds of pictures with the car at different places so they look "authentic".
for boats, it is a friend's or acquaintance's. Private jet? they rent something small that gains them access to where they are parked and pose next to the bigger jets.
I've seen it all.

I have friends who pretended my stuff is theirs all the time. It kind of bothers me.. especially when chicks start commenting on it.. I can be like "yo, hot skank, that thing is mine, so stop trying to suck his balls and suck mine"... fixed :P
You should definitely comment exactly as you wrote.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #38
Dkhan23
Banned
16

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA


Posts: 360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
holy crap, jealous much?

let the kid be.. if he calls other people poor, that's his problem. No one is forcing you to follow him. He's the one that goes to sleep alone.
As for most of these "rich kids" on instagram, most aren't even loaded.
How does that mean I'm jealous? I'm just saying look at him... The kids a walking lick, it would be the easiest thing ever
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 12:27 AM   #39
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
138

 
Comet's Avatar
 
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal, Beirut


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
How does that mean I'm jealous? I'm just saying look at him... The kids a walking lick, it would be the easiest thing ever
I don't know what a walking lick is....
but you want to rob him, because he's a tool? really? that justifies robbing people?
You basically want to STEAL from him because he can afford things you can't?

I'd rather think of you as someone who is jealous of this guy's lifestyle than a god damn criminal who found his next target.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #40
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
32

 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland


Posts: 1,215
iTrader: (0)

Wonder if I comment on his instagram and ask if I can have 5k because I need to do a turbo swap; if it would happen or not
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 09:53 AM   #41
kits135i
Private First Class
7

 
Drives: Coming Soon
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego


Posts: 146
iTrader: (1)

He was a troll!

He was proven to be a fake. The pages are already taken down that proved it. I'm sure there is more but I only knew of two.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #42
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
33

 
Drives: 2009 E90 N54
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS


Posts: 1,546
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kits135i View Post
He was a troll!

He was proven to be a fake. The pages are already taken down that proved it. I'm sure there is more but I only knew of two.
It still takes time and money to pull that caper. Those Louis Vuitton bags may not have been as much as the real deal but they're still about 50 bucks each from a fake outlet. The fake watches would be more than that, and renting nice hotel rooms isn't cheap. Even though it was trolling he probably blew a couple thousand on it.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #43
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
138

 
Comet's Avatar
 
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montreal, Beirut


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
It still takes time and money to pull that caper. Those Louis Vuitton bags may not have been as much as the real deal but they're still about 50 bucks each from a fake outlet. The fake watches would be more than that, and renting nice hotel rooms isn't cheap. Even though it was trolling he probably blew a couple thousand on it.
You can walk in to visit a room in a hotel prior to renting it.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #44
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
33

 
Drives: 2009 E90 N54
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS


Posts: 1,546
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
You can walk in to visit a room in a hotel prior to renting it.
I actually didn't know that. I thought you were stuck with whatever they gave you unless there was a complaint. Cool!
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST