BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

European Auto Source

04-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD

Drives: 2009 335xi

Boston truth revealed. Please look.

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

Im kind of mind blown right now...thoughts?

Please feel free to debunk
      04-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
amanda hor$t
Banned

Drives: a380

pretty sure someone already posted that
      04-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #3
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD

theres a thread on the bombings but not on this specifically. I want to know what peoples thoughts are on this everything else aside
      04-23-2013, 12:18 AM   #4
quagmire
I am Gundam

Drives: 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6 AWD

You also believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Or Osama is still alive?
      04-23-2013, 12:28 AM   #5
Peahi
Captain

Drives: 2012 M3 CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire
You also believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Or Osama is still alive?
Add to that:
OJ is innocent. Hell yeah.
      04-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
Dav8y_d

Drives: Advan

right...so anonymous who knows so much is also smart enough to post something on the internet (e-mail or post) without the worry about getting traced.

Oh, he's also bright enough to not ask for his post to be flagged or mentioned.
      04-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #7
amanda hor$t
Banned

the boston bombing was no 9/11... and look at how much attention it got. all day every day on the news for 2 guys who killed 4 people? i'm pretty sure more people died from liquor store robberies just this past hour. boston became a police state for a day. it's ironic, they caught the guy after that order was lifted.

i won't go as far as saying the government is a complete scam. but as democracies go, it definitely spins things to get what it wants (whether it's right or not).

the problem with democracies, is that most people don't deserve a vote

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 04-23-2013 at 01:11 AM.
      04-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #8
Tmac
Private

Drives: 07 335i

Somehow I don't think Blackwater or SEAL teams operating covertly would advertise themselves by wearing company/team logos on their hats and backpacks. Just a hunch.
      04-23-2013, 01:00 AM   #9
silvergray545
Skittles

Drives: E60 545i Sport

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if it was all set up. The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory makes sense. The 9/11 conspiracy theory makes sense. There are far too many questions that remain unanswered. And they never will be answered. I believe that the government controls what they want us to hear.

Edit: I typed part of this before I posted it. Walked away from the computer for a bit so I didn't see some of the previous posts. But I agree with the ToothDoc.

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Last edited by silvergray545; 04-23-2013 at 01:07 AM.
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
      04-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #10
amanda hor$t
Banned

^ as long as classified information exists, conspiracy theories will have a grain of truth
      04-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #11
silvergray545
Skittles

Drives: E60 545i Sport

Garage List
2005 545i Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
^ as long as classified information exists, conspiracy theories will have a grain of truth
Without a doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if the government is using these tragic events to make the people scared and dependent on the government. And then strip our rights one-by-one (i.e. gun control). I feel like "We the people..." are becoming more and more powerless each day. With the population being split almost 50/50 between red and blue doesn't help the greater cause either. I'm interested to see what happens in the next 2-5 years.

Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Last edited by silvergray545; 04-23-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo
silvergray545 is offline   Lebanon
      04-23-2013, 02:53 AM   #12
roastbeef
Captain

Drives: E92 M3

pretty stupid. its like a high teenager made that.

one of the pictures circles and cites an "ear piece wire" from one of the guy's ears, but its pretty damn clear that its a crack in the sidewalk. its pretty nuts how retarded people are.
      04-23-2013, 04:45 AM   #13
schoy
Private First Class

Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
Are you saying that no government information should ever be classified?
      04-23-2013, 06:48 AM   #14
abisson
Canada FTW.

Drives: 2010 GTI MKVI

People have way too much time on their hands.
      04-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #15
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD

I dont understand why some people are so oblivious to some things. History has it written that in many great countries its people have fallen victims to their governments. I get it some shit sounds crazy and irrational but you cant disprove some very compelling facts.
      04-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #16
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Anyone can take a bunch of random pictures and mix them up to present them in their own way to tell a story they want to push on others.

So what if it is a conspiracy, what are you going to do about it?

Last edited by Templar; 04-23-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Templar is offline   United_States
      04-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #17
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD

Keep people informed. You are right i cant do anything about it but if such thing is true. The people of this country would have the right to know and defend their rights. If this is how this is gonna go down and you can sit there and insinuate that i cant do shit about it all you want but at least i know i will have tried to fight for my rights
      04-23-2013, 08:44 AM   #18
upstatedoc
Drone Expert

Drives: '09 BMW 328ix

Countermeasure enthusiast.
      04-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
KingOfJericho
Major General

Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
As previously mentioned... The government would go through all of the trouble of setting up this massive scheme but have the guys where their national guard uniforms to the crime? Give me a break. I see guys dressed EXACTLY like that every single day in Grand Central. They are national guardsmen between shifts. Also, that picture of the black backpack that all of the not-real-or-substantiated-sources keep showing was never said to be the bag in which the device was detonated by any real source. It's just a picture of a torn black backpack. People who were injured also pointed out the suspect as the one who placed the bag next to them having looked him right in the eye.

Also, Sandy Hook a conspiracy? You guys are really losing it. I personally know eyewitnesses and current teachers at the school. My coworker went on a date with Vicki Soto a week prior to the event. You are a clown if you think that was a conspiracy. Get your head out of your ass. You really can't sleep at night knowing that the will of one person can change so many lives without it being a part of a larger machine?

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
KingOfJericho is offline   United_States
      04-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #20
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD

anyone and everyone is free to draw up their own conclusions, fact of the matter is neither you or i know the truth we live in a government that keeps more then its share of truth from us. False flag operations happen every day all around the world in order to keep give the government the leverage they need for their intents and purpose on the agenda so ill get my head out of my ass but try and get your mind out of the box.
      04-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #21
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: Golf Cart

My guess is the other guys with the backpack are feds who are standard at large gatherings since 9-11. They walk around testing for radioactive contamination. His reaction of duck and cover in the doorway after the explosion supports that because you never see a firearm come out

just my guess.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special ALL M CARS--> http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1042739
      04-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #22
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Believe it or not, there are some people who look at all the information posted about these types of incidents and make their own decisions. Not everyone who disagrees with the "official" story wears a tinfoil hat.

Like i said before, it's stupid to think that the government is responsible for Boston. But then it's also stupid to be so naive to think that the government couldn't be responsible for Boston.

I certainly don't think 9/11 was an inside job. The logistics of that were impossible to pull off without someone confiding in someone that they were involved. I do think that may have been the point in time where the Govt realized that we the people would unite and back anything that would help retaliate and or protect us from that type of event in the future.

I'm NOT saying this is what happened, but follow this for a minute. An average person could have made MUCH larger bombs that would have killed hundreds of people from legally purchased materials. And the average person who wanted to kill lots of people would have done so by detonating just before the start of the race where destiny of the people would have yielded a much higher fatality rate. So maybe the 2 guys were stupid and didn't know what they were doing. Or maybe the govt wanted to see what type of tolerance the public would have for a martial law type situation. After all these 2 blasts were relatively small, detonated when the density of spectators was much lower than at the start or even when the first competitors crossed the finish line. And they were detonated near a medical tent.

Like i said, i'm NOT saying i believe that's what happened, but the possibility is there. As someone mentioned, there were armored personnel carriers with hundreds of full combat dressed operators combing public streets which were "locked down". There are pictures of these operators pointing weapons at the photographer as they stand in their home as ordered. All for 2 guys who were SUSPECTED of killing 4 people and injuring many more. Yes, they did rob some people, stole a car, shot a security officer in the name of fleeing. But if you were asked to be involved with an "exercise" during the Boston marathon, then there were explosions at that event, then you were named as suspect 1 or 2; well, turning yourself in to clear your name is an option that was just taken off of the table. This of course is all speculation and i hope that the reality of this situation, that we may never know, is nothing like this.

You and i may never be able to justify the deaths of even a few to find out how much control you may have over a city after a major event. But in the scope of the world, even our country, the powers at be have been making these types of decisions for decades; and that's not speculation and neither is the following. There are many contingency plans for attacks on our country. Many of those include plans to evaluate the injured and only tend to the ones with the highest probability of survival. In fact, in the event of a dirty bomb being detonated in one of our cities, the wind direction will play a major role with weather or not you'll be assisted by the first responders. To the people who are forced to think on this level, human life is just another commodity with a value attached to it. As a person in power you must think that way in certain circumstances. I don't have a problem with this because when populations get to our size you just can't save everyone in every circumstance. The problem is.... that power which forces some elected officials to think this way is the same power that often corrupts those same elected officials.

Take from that what you will, but just as we shouldn't blindly believe that the government is responsible for all these events; we also shouldn't blindly believe that the government isn't responsible for all these events.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States