BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #89
tpowerdinny
Specialist
8
Rep
672
Posts

 
Drives: A Tricycle
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC

iTrader: (4)

Guys could you PM or post any pics of E60 headlights (if you've done them)? My buddy with an E60 M5 wants badly to upgrade his headlights, I don't blame him because the pre-LCIs are terrible. He is looking for super bright white angel eyes, amber reflector delete, maybe some kind of "newer" looking corner scheme, black top brow, etc. Its going to get nice out soon and he's already stock piling parts. Would be hugely appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #90
HoodR$CH
Lieutenant
HoodR$CH's Avatar
9
Rep
482
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Minneapolis

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty


__________________


Brembo BBK|BPM Tune|HRE P43 SC|BMW Performance Seats|KWV3
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #91
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

1x1 Carbon Fiber w/ a Gloss Finish

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #92
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
202
Rep
15,641
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
looks awesome!
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #93
alynM3
Captain
alynM3's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
799
Posts

 
Drives: '12 JB E92
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty View Post
1x1 Carbon Fiber w/ a Gloss Finish

wow, can I get a pm on price with 1x1 carbon fiber w gloss finish and gunmetal accent on the projector housing with LCI turn signals... this looks very cool. Does this require immediate core exchange? Or do you guys ship the new lights and then wait for core to be returned.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #94
DKJUN75
New Member
0
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bloomington, IN

iTrader: (0)

This is just wonderful looking!
Could u please PM the price of the whole set of the headlight?
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #95
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #96
W///
Major General
W///'s Avatar
85
Rep
5,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty View Post
1x1 Carbon Fiber w/ a Gloss Finish

That looks incredible, exactly how I'd have mine done. Good job guys!
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #97
M3sicko
Captain
M3sicko's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
992
Posts

 
Drives: 10' E92 M3 6MT to 13' E92 DCT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles/ New York

iTrader: (55)

Hi fellas, the photo of headlight with the carbon housing is my most recent project I had done over at Oneighty, the headlights came out exactly the way I wanted and I really have to give props to Igor, Artem and Alex for the incredible job and making it happen.
Couple of months ago, I came across with the idea to replace the housing with something that can make my headlights look unique and yet retain a clean OEM look. So carbon fiber was the route I came up with, and Igor without any hesitation told me it could be done, just have to give them a little time. So couple of months went by (since I was the first one getting this done as they have never done this before for others, took them sometimes), the carbon fiber housings have finally arrived, and were ready for installation…..now they are on.
I am very happy with the look of the carbon fiber housings as it sets the headlights apart from others and the best part is that weave matches with the roof!
If anyone ever needs to mod their headlights, or if you have your own idea to customize, look no further, these guys do have the magic to make it happen!!
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 04:30 AM   #98
RingMeister01
Croatian
RingMeister01's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
2,591
Posts

 
Drives: The Ultimate Driving Machine
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3sicko View Post
Hi fellas, the photo of headlight with the carbon housing is my most recent project I had done over at Oneighty, the headlights came out exactly the way I wanted and I really have to give props to Igor, Artem and Alex for the incredible job and making it happen.
Couple of months ago, I came across with the idea to replace the housing with something that can make my headlights look unique and yet retain a clean OEM look. So carbon fiber was the route I came up with, and Igor without any hesitation told me it could be done, just have to give them a little time. So couple of months went by (since I was the first one getting this done as they have never done this before for others, took them sometimes), the carbon fiber housings have finally arrived, and were ready for installation…..now they are on.
I am very happy with the look of the carbon fiber housings as it sets the headlights apart from others and the best part is that weave matches with the roof!
If anyone ever needs to mod their headlights, or if you have your own idea to customize, look no further, these guys do have the magic to make it happen!!
Damn, thats hot. Artem, see you next week!
__________________
F82 M4 Individual / F87 M2 (on the list) / E36 M3 (track) / E21 320i (S52 + Getrag 420G Swap) / Fiat 500 (daily)
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #99
W///
Major General
W///'s Avatar
85
Rep
5,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Damn, thats hot. Artem, see you next week!
You aren't really pacing yourself with mods are you? I like that CF one a lot. Running out of mod funds for 2013 though
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Catless Eisenmann Race | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #100
RingMeister01
Croatian
RingMeister01's Avatar
United_States
52
Rep
2,591
Posts

 
Drives: The Ultimate Driving Machine
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
You aren't really pacing yourself with mods are you? I like that CF one a lot. Running out of mod funds for 2013 though
So true! I have a serious case of mod epidemic.
__________________
F82 M4 Individual / F87 M2 (on the list) / E36 M3 (track) / E21 320i (S52 + Getrag 420G Swap) / Fiat 500 (daily)
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #101
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)





Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #102
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

Additional Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/ Original Lens replace by a clear Euro Lens. RGB Demon Eyes & LCI Style Turn Signal along with other custom paint work.











Appreciate 0
      04-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #103
AW750Li
Second Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
257
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 SSII E90 M3, 2009 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Long Island New York

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty View Post




how much for this set up on an e90 m3?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #104
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)

PMs. Replied
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #105
1sexyfd
Enlisted Member
United_States
0
Rep
39
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem@ONEighty View Post
Additional Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/ Original Lens replace by a clear Euro Lens. RGB Demon Eyes & LCI Style Turn Signal along with other custom paint work.












So happy with the way these turned out! Artem, you guys did an excellent job and will be glad to send people your way!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #106
remsM3
Private
0
Rep
83
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bamberg Germany

iTrader: (0)

Great looking headlights.
Questions:
Do we have to removed the whole front bumper like OSS required to removed OEM and send them to you?
How much does it cost?
How much does it cost for additional work done, ie color coded housing and LED turn signal?

Very interested, most of my friends have the OSS headlight but I think this product are much better looking and hoping much easier to install etc etc.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #107
onesuperboi
Major
onesuperboi's Avatar
United_States
21
Rep
1,343
Posts

 
Drives: '08 e92 335i COBB 4.01 Stage 1
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA (Alameda)

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remsM3 View Post
Great looking headlights.
Questions:
Do we have to removed the whole front bumper like OSS required to removed OEM and send them to you?
How much does it cost?
How much does it cost for additional work done, ie color coded housing and LED turn signal?

Very interested, most of my friends have the OSS headlight but I think this product are much better looking and hoping much easier to install etc etc.
It's the same exact install process. You need to remove the front bumper to remove the headlight.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #108
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)





Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #109
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)





Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #110
Alex@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Alex@ONEighty's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
588
Posts


 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (3)



Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST