BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #89
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
United Kingdom
83
Rep
2,067
Posts


 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
Thanksgiving is a US thing
Evolve are from the UK
And Evolve US is looked after by people from the US so I am sure they observe Thanksgiving.

Don't you have a pink car to polish or something...
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #90
andv1
Private First Class
1
Rep
141
Posts

 
Drives: 09E90 SG/FR 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo629 View Post
will we see a special sale thread by Thanksgiving?
Hey Guys - Looks like Evolve has a Group Buy special started! I'm seriously considering!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728631
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #91
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
AlexTek's Avatar
5
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
im looking to order as well, have heard nothing but good things about Evolve
Have you dyno your car with all these mods and Evolve tune?
EVOLVE Stage II
EVOLVE X-Pipe
EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
Macht Schnell Stage II intake
__________________
BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP 6MT
- Upgrades:MS Stage 2 Intake + Turner Test Pipes + BPM Stage 2 Tune with Coding; Fox Red Novillo/Carbon Leather/Competition Package/Premium Package 2/Convenience Package /Enhanced Premium Sound/Satelite Radio
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #92
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
200
Rep
15,637
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTek View Post
Have you dyno your car with all these mods and Evolve tune?
EVOLVE Stage II
EVOLVE X-Pipe
EVOLVE E-Tronic Exhaust
Macht Schnell Stage II intake
I was planning on going to the dyno before the snow hit, I am going to schedule some time with Sal to have a custom tune. The car feels awesome with the mods and hopefully Ill have a Evolve SC kit for next year. I would highly recommend getting the Evolve tune, compared to many that I have driven and had personally the Evolve one just seems to be very smooth and reliable
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #93
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
AlexTek's Avatar
5
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

Thanks Keep us posted.

The only power mod I have on my 2011 M3 is the stage 2 Macht Schnell Intake, and I barely noticed any power gain.

I hope I can someday add on the car the X Pipe with High Flow Cats and the Reflash
It would be nice to rev to 8,600rpms
__________________
BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP 6MT
- Upgrades:MS Stage 2 Intake + Turner Test Pipes + BPM Stage 2 Tune with Coding; Fox Red Novillo/Carbon Leather/Competition Package/Premium Package 2/Convenience Package /Enhanced Premium Sound/Satelite Radio
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #94
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
200
Rep
15,637
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTek View Post
Thanks Keep us posted.

The only power mod I have on my 2011 M3 is the stage 2 Macht Schnell Intake, and I barely noticed any power gain.

I hope I can someday add on the car the X Pipe with High Flow Cats and the Reflash
It would be nice to rev to 8,600rpms
yeah the intake doesnt do much, once you remove the primary cats you will notice a huge difference. I wasn't expecting a huge gain on the tune. But wow when I have the car with a Evolve tune the car turned into a total different beast and make it so much more fun to drive. Not only is the powerband smooth, but it was very rev happy. I would highly suggest a tune by Evolve
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #95
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
AlexTek's Avatar
5
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
yeah the intake doesnt do much, once you remove the primary cats you will notice a huge difference. I wasn't expecting a huge gain on the tune. But wow when I have the car with a Evolve tune the car turned into a total different beast and make it so much more fun to drive. Not only is the powerband smooth, but it was very rev happy. I would highly suggest a tune by Evolve
Thank you. I will be considering this for 2013
__________________
BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP 6MT
- Upgrades:MS Stage 2 Intake + Turner Test Pipes + BPM Stage 2 Tune with Coding; Fox Red Novillo/Carbon Leather/Competition Package/Premium Package 2/Convenience Package /Enhanced Premium Sound/Satelite Radio
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #96
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
Donbona's Avatar
United Kingdom
40
Rep
1,668
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London UK

iTrader: (0)

Guys, don't expect a huge power gain. You will however feel the difference in response and smoothness throughout the entire rev range. You could get it up to around 460bhp but the figure isn't important. What is important is that the lower rpms will respond much better and smoother.
This is a great mod without going forced induction. But if you can afford it I would defo wait and see Evolves new SC kit.
__________________
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #97
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
United Kingdom
83
Rep
2,067
Posts


 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
In stock and ready to ship.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2013, 08:28 AM   #98
vlm7
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
202
Posts

 
Drives: this and that
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NoVa

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
I just loaded the Stage 1 tune and am thoroughly impressed with the tune and Evolve.

While I haven't dyno'd the car, the gains are very noticeable, and the car just feels eager to go. There is an appreciable increase in power available in the low and midrange, so you don't feel like you have to wait for it to kick in. Installation was also very intuitive.

Sal offered great communication throughout the process, and instilled confidence that my car is in good hands.

I can't speak for any of the other tunes on the market, but I wholeheartedly recommend Evolve.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 05:10 AM   #99
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
United Kingdom
83
Rep
2,067
Posts


 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlm7 View Post
I just loaded the Stage 1 tune and am thoroughly impressed with the tune and Evolve.

While I haven't dyno'd the car, the gains are very noticeable, and the car just feels eager to go. There is an appreciable increase in power available in the low and midrange, so you don't feel like you have to wait for it to kick in. Installation was also very intuitive.

Sal offered great communication throughout the process, and instilled confidence that my car is in good hands.

I can't speak for any of the other tunes on the market, but I wholeheartedly recommend Evolve.
Thank you for the feedback.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST