BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
M3_FJ
Captain
 
Drives: ///M
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 806
iTrader: (7)

AUTOcouture|MOTORING

Just wanted to take a moment to say what a great experience I had doing business with ACM. I recently contacted Sal and told him I wanted to modify my headlights. At first it was going to be a simple blackout mod but soon after I shipped my lights to ACM I made some changes from the original plan. One idea in which I wasn't sure was possible. Sal's response was "I'll make it happen" Let me tell you guys...He made it happen! The lights are exactly what I envisioned them to be! Not only that but during the time of the lights being done the lines of communication were always open. Always got immediate responses or answers from Sal when I contacted him. These guys know how to run a business. I highly recommend doing business with ACM!
M3_FJ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
Mr.MichaelM3
First Lieutenant
 
Mr.MichaelM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 Int Blue DCT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dirty Jersey

Posts: 322
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_FJ View Post
Just wanted to take a moment to say what a great experience I had doing business with ACM. I recently contacted Sal and told him I wanted to modify my headlights. At first it was going to be a simple blackout mod but soon after I shipped my lights to ACM I made some changes from the original plan. One idea in which I wasn't sure was possible. Sal's response was "I'll make it happen" Let me tell you guys...He made it happen! The lights are exactly what I envisioned them to be! Not only that but during the time of the lights being done the lines of communication were always open. Always got immediate responses or answers from Sal when I contacted him. These guys know how to run a business. I highly recommend doing business with ACM!




ACM one of the best shops hands down around the Tri-State area. I would never bring my M anywhere else. Not only is there facility so nice but the team that works there is even better! Tommy has installed at least over 40+ kits (im prob under estimating) and really knows his stuff. Sal and Lalit also are VERY friendly and are very well informed of the products the sell! If you ask me I have been to 3 different shops around the Tri-State and thus so far cant even compete with AUTOCOUTURE.
__________________
2010 E90 M3 MODS: ESS VT-1 550-BMW CF splitters, Rear spoiler, afe intake, ESS tune, Fully catless, Borla Axle back, fabspeed xpipe, RD springs, BMW V2 performance steering wheel, TO many to list
Mr.MichaelM3 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 993
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Yup I ordered their Test Pipes and ESS Tune and the transaction and customer service was ALWAYS top notch!!!! Post pics of your headlights!!!!
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Mike Benvo's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 4,574
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Pics of the lights please!

ACM is great, thinking about getting a set myself.
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
Phanto///M
First Lieutenant
 
Phanto///M's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Long Island

Posts: 383
iTrader: (2)

When i talked to you at our last meet you said you were thinking about getting your headlights done soon. ACM is a great shop and have always been pleased with their customer service. Post some pics of the headlights!
Phanto///M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #6
M3_FJ
Captain
 
Drives: ///M
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 806
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Yup I ordered their Test Pipes and ESS Tune and the transaction and customer service was ALWAYS top notch!!!! Post pics of your headlights!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Pics of the lights please!

ACM is great, thinking about getting a set myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanto///M View Post
When i talked to you at our last meet you said you were thinking about getting your headlights done soon. ACM is a great shop and have always been pleased with their customer service. Post some pics of the headlights!
I'll be taking real pics this weekend of the lights and the car in general. Soon as I do I will be posting photos. Didn't want to post bad iphone pics.
M3_FJ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
fayes uraro
Registered
 
Drives: honda civic
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: losd angeles

Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

Thanks! I would like to see the pictures. Keep in touch!
fayes uraro is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #8
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
 
Ohh_5H1T's Avatar
 
Drives: Backwards
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Yonkers, NY

Posts: 720
iTrader: (0)


Come on Lewwwww! Lol
__________________
Ohh_5H1T is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
M3_FJ
Captain
 
Drives: ///M
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 806
iTrader: (7)

Pics are here guys
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=816360
M3_FJ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #10
lenzm3edan
First Pride
 
lenzm3edan's Avatar
 
Drives: E90, Mercedes C300, subi
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut..

Posts: 1,359
iTrader: (6)

ACM crew all the way baby.
__________________
ESS VT-2 595 silverstone E90 /// M3 - 6spd - AD08 - Spacers - H&R - AA exhaust - Primary cat delete - Custom test pipes - ESS tune - Lighted ZHP.

lenzm3edan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #11
Lalit@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Lalit@AUTOcouture's Avatar
 
Drives: Bicycle
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 201

Posts: 742
iTrader: (2)

Thanks guys
Lalit@AUTOcouture is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #12
Sal@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Sal@AUTOcouture's Avatar
 
Drives: Techno Violet ESS M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NJ

Posts: 9,520
iTrader: (29)

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
Hey guys what did I miss
Sal@AUTOcouture is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #13
NikB316
Lieutenant
 
NikB316's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somerset County, New Jersey

Posts: 596
iTrader: (4)

Top notch shop. I think everyone knows that by now or you've been living under a rock on in the Northeast

BTW I'm at ACM right now typing this. New front brake pads and P3 Vent time.
__________________

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
NikB316 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST