BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Race Precision Motorsport
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #133
e92livin
Captain
 
e92livin's Avatar
 
Drives: Gintani M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 669
iTrader: (4)

Damn i wish i was on the westcoast sometimes...
e92livin is offline   Canada
0
      03-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #134
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS 625 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 898
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92livin View Post
Damn i wish i was on the westcoast sometimes...
most of us do...
__________________
l ESS VT2-625 l Brembo 380mm F/R l BBS Fi Titanium l Eisenmann race l Challenge Sport X pipe l Challenge GT diffuser + FR Lip l Stack gauges l BMW Performance wheel l Ohlins R&T l LUX V4 l Euro Bumper l
exmowner is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #135
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Professor how long did your motor build take ?
m33 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #136
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,215
iTrader: (5)

You guys all have sc m3's.... What is with one side always ganging up on other members because of their choice of kit.

Disgusting..
__________________
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #137
BuckRodgers
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA

Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)

OP you need to understand that Gintani has a bad track record when it comes to building project cars, not only on this site but others. There have been Ginatni stage 3 builds before yours that promised results and never delivered, cars that broke and were never seen again etc.. This is most likely why you are going to get people that question you when you promise results and do not deliver. Based on your events so far it sounds like you are heading down the same road others before you have, I hope this is not the case and I look forward to your numbers.
BuckRodgers is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #138
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers
OP you need to understand that Gintani has a bad track record when it comes to building project cars, not only on this site but others. There have been Ginatni stage 3 builds before yours that promised results and never delivered, cars that broke and were never seen again etc.. This is most likely why you are going to get people that question you when you promise results and do not deliver. Based on your events so far it sounds like you are heading down the same road others before you have, I hope this is not the case and I look forward to your numbers.
+1
m33 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #139
BuckRodgers
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA

Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
You guys all have sc m3's.... What is with one side always ganging up on other members because of their choice of kit.

Disgusting..
You should crawl back in your hole Andrew, you personally attack and talk down about other vendors as much anyone so please stop with your BS. Good friend of mine spoke with you over the phone and he said you spent most of the conversation telling him why every other vendor except AA sucks. It resulted in him not buying from you. Practice what you preach.

Disgusting..
BuckRodgers is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #140
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
You guys all have sc m3's.... What is with one side always ganging up on other members because of their choice of kit.

Disgusting..
You should crawl back in your hole Andrew, you personally attack and talk down about other vendors as much anyone so please stop with your BS. Good friend of mine spoke with you over the phone and he said you spent most of the conversation telling him why every other vendor except AA sucks. It resulted in him not buying from you. Practice what you preach.

Disgusting..
+100
m33 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #141
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,215
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
You should crawl back in your hole Andrew, you personally attack and talk down about other vendors as much anyone so please stop with your BS. Good friend of mine spoke with you over the phone and he said you spent most of the conversation telling him why every other vendor except AA sucks. It resulted in him not buying from you. Practice what you preach.

Disgusting..
That is a great story. If this were the case it wouldnt make much sense for me to stand up for a Gintani customer would it? Please call any supercharged dealer and see if they hold their kit to a higher standard.

I will call you out on bs and knock you off your high horse, but I do not go around telling people to throw their kits in the trash.

You are not superior to anyone on this forum.
__________________

Last edited by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke; 03-15-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #142
John Tanglewood
Lieutenant Colonel
 
John Tanglewood's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' M3 Coupe AW/FR
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Stamford, CT

Posts: 1,878
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
OP you need to understand that Gintani has a bad track record when it comes to building project cars, not only on this site but others. There have been Ginatni stage 3 builds before yours that promised results and never delivered, cars that broke and were never seen again etc.. This is most likely why you are going to get people that question you when you promise results and do not deliver. Based on your events so far it sounds like you are heading down the same road others before you have, I hope this is not the case and I look forward to your numbers.
Probably one of the only relevant posts in this sea of hate LOL. Either way this is damn entertaining.
__________________

2011 e92 ///M3 - OSS Vorsteiner ESS Eisenmann Race Challenge RD Sport HRE P43SC
John Tanglewood is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #143
VCMpower
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Victoria B.C.

Posts: 941
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
You guys all have sc m3's.... What is with one side always ganging up on other members because of their choice of kit.

Disgusting..
Amen
VCMpower is offline   Canada
0
      03-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #144
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,954
iTrader: (7)

does every supercharger teaser thread end up like this??
__________________
2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
      03-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #145
IMG
VT3
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Couch

Posts: 6,859
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
You should crawl back in your hole Andrew, you personally attack and talk down about other vendors as much anyone so please stop with your BS. Good friend of mine spoke with you over the phone and he said you spent most of the conversation telling him why every other vendor except AA sucks. It resulted in him not buying from you. Practice what you preach.

Disgusting..
BuckRodgers for PRESIDENT !
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
IMG is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #146
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,954
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
BuckRodgers for PRESIDENT !
hahahah
__________________
2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
      03-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #147
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,306
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
That is a great story. If this were the case it wouldnt make much sense for me to stand up for a Gintani customer would it? Please call any supercharged dealer and see if they hold their kit to a higher standard.

I will call you on bs and knock you off your high horse, but I do not go around telling people to throw their kits in the trash.

You are not superior to anyone on this forum.
Andrew you do go around now and then on another forum talking trash about ESS, probably because all the sane enthusiasts don't bother to go there and they won't call you out on it, but I do see from time to time your customers trying to take jabs in a round about way. Buck Rodgers is just telling us what we already know, but people are afraid to say.

WHO CARES what kit you run, but this is hardly a one sided deal, the nonsense goes in every direction, some of it is just the competitive spirit, but there is the truth in all this and Buck Rodgers makes some great points, I wouldn't call it bashing, just the hard facts.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #148
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,215
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I've seen 700+whp cars that didn't break tires loose , heck IMG put down 680whp on semi bald tires and heeee didnt break tires loose , I'm sorry for being so blunt...

BTW if you put down 520whp guess what ..... your car has 520 whp , dont be ashamed it is what it is.

If i were you i would do what every super charged Gintani owner did ........ sell the kit , actually don't sell it i cant bare to see another person go through this , dump it in the garbage...

or......... maybe they need a new dyno
Dlsj5,

I commented directly to this. The owner of this car is obviously happy with his car and excited. Who are you to bring him down and make him feel like his car is a Pos.

Calling people out because of lying or fake dyno numbers and such is one thing but harsh negative comments to another member who has not said one negative thing about any of you is another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Andrew you do go around now and then on another forum talking trash about ESS, probably because all the sane enthusiasts don't bother to go there and they won't call you out on it, but I do see from time to time your customers trying to take jabs in a round about way. Buck Rodgers is just telling us what we already know, but people are afraid to say.
Yes we do make fun of the dyno's some of the users post with +20 whp spikes at redline. This is not directed at Ess but at the fact that no one ever says a word about it on this forum.
__________________

Last edited by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke; 03-15-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #149
Ivan@PYSpeed.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Ivan@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 3,953
iTrader: (4)

very nice
Ivan@PYSpeed.com is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #150
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,306
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
I commented directly to this. The owner of this car is obviously happy with his car and excited. Who are you to bring him down and make him feel like his car is a Pos.

Calling people out because of lying or fake dyno numbers and such is one thing but harsh negative comments to another member who has not said one negative thing about any of you is another.
To be honest that's not as bad as accusing someone of lying or cheating dyno #'s, lol. There is a history with Gintani Stage 3 cars, are you not aware of that? I was calling you out because you are hardly impartial here, most of us aren't. I agree M33's words were a tad harsh, but honestly people do feel the same way he does, and we have seen a lot of empty promises with their Stage 3 kit over the years, hopefully they've rectified everything now but the "teaser" posts and excuses have ran their course.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #151
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I've seen 700+whp cars that didn't break tires loose , heck IMG put down 680whp on semi bald tires and heeee didnt break tires loose , I'm sorry for being so blunt...

BTW if you put down 520whp guess what ..... your car has 520 whp , dont be ashamed it is what it is.

If i were you i would do what every super charged Gintani owner did ........ sell the kit , actually don't sell it i cant bare to see another person go through this , dump it in the garbage...

or......... maybe they need a new dyno

I commented directly to this. The owner of this car is obviously happy with his car and excited. Who are you to bring him down and make him feel like his car is a Pos.

Calling people out because of lying or fake dyno numbers and such is one thing but harsh negative comments to another member who has not said one negative thing about any of you is another.
Are you kidding me ..... You make
Me laugh man .... Shall I dig into your bat cave and show everyone what you say about other vendors especially ESS ? ( go back to that lame forum you spend all your time bashing, that type of crap won't fly here. You don't see any other vendor coming in threads and starting shit like you do you ,Kinda like what your trying to do here
It's one thing for Consumers to do so but a vendor is another thing ! I think buck explained it best with your phone call confirming what I've seen and what I'm seeing as of now with you !
Acting like you give a rats ass about the OP , give him a free kit and show some of your love , words are cheap !

I bet you anything that he is completely dissatisfied with his kit , i mean seriously ... He was told to get new tires cause of wheel spin
m33 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #152
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,306
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Dlsj5,

I commented directly to this. The owner of this car is obviously happy with his car and excited. Who are you to bring him down and make him feel like his car is a Pos.

Calling people out because of lying or fake dyno numbers and such is one thing but harsh negative comments to another member who has not said one negative thing about any of you is another.



Yes we do make fun of the dyno's some of the users post with +20 whp spikes at redline. This is not directed at Ess but at the fact that no one ever says a word about it on this forum.
ESS E9X kits are well proven, deal with it, that's not fanboy talk but FACT, and they don't sponsor or subscribe to that that sewer pit of a forum, that is why it's free reign over their to spew total fabrications about people, people's families, companies, etc. if they run ESS kits, lol. Spikes? Andrew, are you serious? Have you really bought into that crap over there?
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi

Last edited by DLSJ5; 03-15-2013 at 01:43 PM.
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #153
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Built M#
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal

Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
You guys all have sc m3's.... What is with one side always ganging up on other members because of their choice of kit.

Disgusting..
Thank you! All kits are good! Just enjoy the car.
Pr0fessor is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #154
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,215
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Are you kidding me ..... You make
Me laugh man .... Shall I dig into your bat cave and show everyone what you say about other vendors especially ESS ? ( go back to that lame forum you spend all your time bashing, that type of crap won't fly here. You don't see any other vendor coming in threads and starting shit like you do you ,Kinda like what your trying to do here
It's one thing for Consumers to do so but a vendor is another thing ! I think buck explained it best with your phone call confirming what I've seen and what I'm seeing as of now with you !
Acting like you give a rats ass about the OP , give him a free kit and show some of your love , words are cheap !

I bet you anything that he is completely dissatisfied with his kit , i mean seriously ... He was told to get new tires cause of wheel spin

I could say the same exact thing about you.. I did not say anything rude or negative here so you can try and flip it around as much as you want.
__________________
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST