BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-09-2013, 06:48 AM   #1
CrucialScott
BMX Godfather
England
2
Rep
121
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 White E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bristol, England

iTrader: (0)

Looking for the chap that can do the remote coding?

Hey guys, i did try and search but couldn't find the dude.

Can someone put me in contact with the chap that does the remote coding? I need to get a new battery coded, de-cat (or will this be a remap only?) and talk about all the wonderful things he can make my BM do from stock....

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
w00tw00t
Lieutenant Colonel
w00tw00t's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
1,706
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 AY M4
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Issaquah, WA

iTrader: (11)

Mike Benvo... did you try searching seriously?

http://bpmsport.com/
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
///M Power-Belgium
Brigadier General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
66
Rep
3,911
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00t View Post
Mike Benvo... did you try searching seriously?

http://bpmsport.com/
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
LucWerkz
Banned
No_Country
24
Rep
1,241
Posts

 
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i (Temporarily)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DC/VA/MD/PA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
You're really making good use of that TRUE/FALSE image...
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,122
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
How can we help you?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #6
CrucialScott
BMX Godfather
England
2
Rep
121
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 White E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bristol, England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
How can we help you?
Hello,

I sent you an email late last night (GMT) about coding in the UK...It was to the email in your signature.

Did you get it?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,122
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucialScott View Post
Hello,

I sent you an email late last night (GMT) about coding in the UK...It was to the email in your signature.

Did you get it?
Depends if you sent to Mike's or my email.

For the quickest response, send to my email: thetech@bpmsport.com

Thanks!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
CrucialScott
BMX Godfather
England
2
Rep
121
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 White E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bristol, England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Depends if you sent to Mike's or my email.

For the quickest response, send to my email: thetech@bpmsport.com

Thanks!
Sorry i didn't realise you and Benvo had the same signature just slightly different details. I will forward it to your email now...

Also slight off-topic of this post. I thought that i had a dead AGM battery but i just got it checked by a local battery supplier and it still holds 80% of its charge and was deemed "good" by them...

However in my car it won't last 24 hours before its too flat to even crank the engine over....Got engine light on (which came on when it died the first time - about 4 days ago, 3 days after picking up the new car) and all the battery warnings and such came on too..

Any ideas?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #9
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
324
Rep
10,608
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucialScott View Post
Sorry i didn't realise you and Benvo had the same signature just slightly different details. I will forward it to your email now...

Also slight off-topic of this post. I thought that i had a dead AGM battery but i just got it checked by a local battery supplier and it still holds 80% of its charge and was deemed "good" by them...

However in my car it won't last 24 hours before its too flat to even crank the engine over....Got engine light on (which came on when it died the first time - about 4 days ago, 3 days after picking up the new car) and all the battery warnings and such came on too..

Any ideas?
Just replied to your other thread: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814195
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #10
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,122
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucialScott View Post
Sorry i didn't realise you and Benvo had the same signature just slightly different details. I will forward it to your email now...

Also slight off-topic of this post. I thought that i had a dead AGM battery but i just got it checked by a local battery supplier and it still holds 80% of its charge and was deemed "good" by them...

However in my car it won't last 24 hours before its too flat to even crank the engine over....Got engine light on (which came on when it died the first time - about 4 days ago, 3 days after picking up the new car) and all the battery warnings and such came on too..

Any ideas?
Have you tried charging it with a good trickle charger? I would try that first before replacing the battery.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #11
CrucialScott
BMX Godfather
England
2
Rep
121
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 White E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bristol, England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Have you tried charging it with a good trickle charger? I would try that first before replacing the battery.
Yes i have a CTEK MXS5 (cost me 65!) trickle charger! I'm going to fit the battery again tonight and see what i get now that the car has had no power for around 24 hours..

Not having any power for a long period of time should reset the warning lights and engine lights correct?

Quote:
Just replied to your other thread: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814195
Thanks Tom, great information!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST