BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #287
Evolve-US
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Evolve-US's Avatar
2
Rep
296
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

For anyone interested in this exhaust, our demo unit is currently at AutoCouture. You can stop by there and take a listen
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #288
iamcpap
Captain
iamcpap's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
815
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 LCI M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (6)

This thing is a beast, waiting patiently for a non-valvetronic version... FINGERS CROSSED!
__________________
2008 E90 M3 | Interlagos Blue | Speed Cloth | 6MT - A work in progress...
2011 E92 M3 ZCP - Gone, but not forgotten.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #289
Evolve-US
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Evolve-US's Avatar
2
Rep
296
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcpap View Post
This thing is a beast, waiting patiently for a non-valvetronic version... FINGERS CROSSED!
you know you want the e-tronic version!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #290
iamcpap
Captain
iamcpap's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
815
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E90 LCI M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@evolve View Post
you know you want the e-tronic version!
I'd "TAKE" and e-tronic... you know...
__________________
2008 E90 M3 | Interlagos Blue | Speed Cloth | 6MT - A work in progress...
2011 E92 M3 ZCP - Gone, but not forgotten.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #291
RATED MMMM
Private
1
Rep
67
Posts

 
Drives: E92 java green m3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Milton ga

iTrader: (0)

Price shipped to 30076 please
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #292
Evolve-US
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Evolve-US's Avatar
2
Rep
296
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED MMMM View Post
Price shipped to 30076 please
you should have pricing shortly!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #293
mohammadz
Major
23
Rep
1,247
Posts

 
Drives: M4, 991 GT3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (8)

Price shipped to M2H 2S6
__________________
KW CS|Akrapovic GT4|Volk Racing TE37|ZCP|Rogue Engineering SSK|LUX|Macht Schnell|AiM Solo|RD Sport|Challenge|ProjectMu
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #294
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
United Kingdom
83
Rep
2,067
Posts


 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammadz View Post
Price shipped to M2H 2S6
PM'd
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #295
flipm3
E46 + E90
Philippines
43
Rep
2,788
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3 + E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
An Evolve Automotive XPipe should be in possession next week! WOOHOO! One step closer to eventually getting a full Evolve Automotive E-Tronic Muffler.
__________________
E90 M3 DCT|Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth | My Build Thread
E46 M3 6MT|Jet Black . Black Nappa Leather | My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #296
kitw
Colonel
kitw's Avatar
61
Rep
2,633
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 MW M3/2014 Boxster S
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
An Evolve Automotive XPipe should be in possession next week! WOOHOO! One step closer to eventually getting a full Evolve Automotive E-Tronic Muffler.
haha, sorry again. If I'd had a box, it would have gotten to you much more expediently! enough it, looking forward to your review.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #297
flipm3
E46 + E90
Philippines
43
Rep
2,788
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3 + E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitw View Post
haha, sorry again. If I'd had a box, it would have gotten to you much more expediently! enough it, looking forward to your review.
No need to apologize! Since you are so kind, feel free to send over your upcoming suspension as well, haha

I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm tying to free up my work schedule the first week of April to get it installed and tuned by the master, Sal@Evolve.
__________________
E90 M3 DCT|Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth | My Build Thread
E46 M3 6MT|Jet Black . Black Nappa Leather | My Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #298
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
202
Rep
15,642
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
No need to apologize! Since you are so kind, feel free to send over your upcoming suspension as well, haha

I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm tying to free up my work schedule the first week of April to get it installed and tuned by the master, Sal@Evolve.
let me know when you schedule dyno time, ill come with
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #299
kitw
Colonel
kitw's Avatar
61
Rep
2,633
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 MW M3/2014 Boxster S
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
No need to apologize! Since you are so kind, feel free to send over your upcoming suspension as well, haha

I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm tying to free up my work schedule the first week of April to get it installed and tuned by the master, Sal@Evolve.
hehe, I have an Evolve tune all ready to go! suspension and test pipes are going on next week. Going to be cutting it close for my track day on the 8th.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #300
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
202
Rep
15,642
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitw View Post
hehe, I have an Evolve tune all ready to go! suspension and test pipes are going on next week. Going to be cutting it close for my track day on the 8th.
very nice, i can't believe you gave up the evolve xpipe lol
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #301
Evolve-US
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Evolve-US's Avatar
2
Rep
296
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

A little feature about our Evolve E-Tronic Muffler on AutoCouture's Lime Rock E92 M3 Build



You can read the rest of the article on http:// ultimateklasse. com
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #302
HoodR$CH
Lieutenant
HoodR$CH's Avatar
9
Rep
482
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Minneapolis

iTrader: (13)

Will your rear section mate to an AA race x pipe? If so please PM me a price shipped to 55044.
__________________


Brembo BBK|BPM Tune|HRE P43 SC|BMW Performance Seats|KWV3
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #303
Evolve-US
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Evolve-US's Avatar
2
Rep
296
Posts


 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodR$CH View Post
Will your rear section mate to an AA race x pipe? If so please PM me a price shipped to 55044.
yes it will, will send you a pm
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2013, 11:27 AM   #304
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
202
Rep
15,642
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
I took some video recently of the exhaust with the valves closed. I have seen many posts about the exhaust so I thought I would film and write my review on the exhaust in closed mode.

I really do not drive with the valves closed, the sound of the exhaust with the valves open is like porn to the ears. Sounds amazing, so I really did not have a good idea of what it sounded like with the valves closed.

Here are the three videos that I took (Had to cut it up because it was a total of 20 minutes)

Valves Closed, Car is cold and revs are under 3k

Valves Closed, Car is warm with power mode off

Valves Closed, Car is warm with power mode on


When many think of a valved exhaust they think when the valves are closed it is really quick. When the valves are open it is really loud. But with the Evolve unit it is a different story. Not only does it sound awesome with it closed, but it sounds really nice compared to many of the other exhausts that I have had and heard. (few days before I drove my buddies E92 equipped with Dinan Mufflers and Challenge Street xpipe, my setup was much louder) There is no drone, none at all when the valves are closed. My girlfriend is now open to driving around in my car because she can have a conversation (blah). She would never get in my car with my old setups, and sometimes with valves open she would get upset lol)

So really yeah you can close the valves on the Evolve unit to be quiet, but it also has plenty of punch for people who want to stay in closed mode and still sound beefy...
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #305
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
United Kingdom
83
Rep
2,067
Posts


 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
I took some video recently of the exhaust with the valves closed. I have seen many posts about the exhaust so I thought I would film and write my review on the exhaust in closed mode.

I really do not drive with the valves closed, the sound of the exhaust with the valves open is like porn to the ears. Sounds amazing, so I really did not have a good idea of what it sounded like with the valves closed.

Here are the three videos that I took (Had to cut it up because it was a total of 20 minutes)

Valves Closed, Car is cold and revs are under 3k

Valves Closed, Car is warm with power mode off

Valves Closed, Car is warm with power mode on


When many think of a valved exhaust they think when the valves are closed it is really quick. When the valves are open it is really loud. But with the Evolve unit it is a different story. Not only does it sound awesome with it closed, but it sounds really nice compared to many of the other exhausts that I have had and heard. (few days before I drove my buddies E92 equipped with Dinan Mufflers and Challenge Street xpipe, my setup was much louder) There is no drone, none at all when the valves are closed. My girlfriend is now open to driving around in my car because she can have a conversation (blah). She would never get in my car with my old setups, and sometimes with valves open she would get upset lol)

So really yeah you can close the valves on the Evolve unit to be quiet, but it also has plenty of punch for people who want to stay in closed mode and still sound beefy...
Nice videos MK. Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #306
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
202
Rep
15,642
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Nice videos MK. Thanks for sharing.
no problem! I just saw ALOT of review on just the loud section so I thought might as well.. I wonder what the quiet section would sound like with your supercharger... hmmm
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #307
Imran@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
United Kingdom
83
Rep
2,067
Posts


 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
no problem! I just saw ALOT of review on just the loud section so I thought might as well.. I wonder what the quiet section would sound like with your supercharger... hmmm
Sounds good! Will make some videos.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #308
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
mkPOTO's Avatar
202
Rep
15,642
Posts

 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Sounds good! Will make some videos.

how did i now your response would be that.. well played sir
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST