BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #1563
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post


Sup ya'll

Did downpipes yesterday, all is well except I realized my car is missing the midpipe support bracket, so now my mids are making an extremely obnoxious resonating noise off of something (heat shield, 'vert cross brace, haven't identified yet). After work I'll try to locate the source of the bullshit and wedge a piece of cardboard in between as a stopgap solution, hopefully Tischer or United BMW can get me the parts in the near future. And LOL at people who ask whether full catless smells. Short answer-uh yes. Now that the gaskets have melted/sealed at least the cabin doesnt smell with hvac on, now that was no good.
I have always been amazed at the number of people that have asked that question. It is always very entertaining when you pull up to a light that has a lot of people with windows down looking around for the smell. Even more so right after a good pull with meth
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I can never have cross dressing fun nothing ever fits!
MidwestGolfBum is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #1564
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,502
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
I have always been amazed at the number of people that have asked that question. It is always very entertaining when you pull up to a light that has a lot of people with windows down looking around for the smell. Even more so right after a good pull with meth
Haha yea, right now between the small smoke plume+smell+resonating sound my car is boarderline embarassing to pull up to a light with, but once I get the vibration nonsense sorted out I'll just chuckle at people smelling the air. I'm happy the cabin smell is 90% gone with hvac on, for the first 30 miles or so after install the smell inside was noxious, but now it's more or less gone. I'm assuming that's the oil buring off the pipes and gaskets sealing that was causing that, I highly doubt I have an exhaust leak. The smell outside I really don't mind, a little whiff of what smells like 2 stroke isn't bad at all.
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/RB Turbos/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #1565
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,214
iTrader: (0)

yoyoyoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Haha yea, right now between the small smoke plume+smell+resonating sound my car is boarderline embarassing to pull up to a light with, but once I get the vibration nonsense sorted out I'll just chuckle at people smelling the air. I'm happy the cabin smell is 90% gone with hvac on, for the first 30 miles or so after install the smell inside was noxious, but now it's more or less gone. I'm assuming that's the oil buring off the pipes and gaskets sealing that was causing that, I highly doubt I have an exhaust leak. The smell outside I really don't mind, a little whiff of what smells like 2 stroke isn't bad at all.
So you got the pipes installed?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #1566
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Haha yea, right now between the small smoke plume+smell+resonating sound my car is boarderline embarassing to pull up to a light with, but once I get the vibration nonsense sorted out I'll just chuckle at people smelling the air. I'm happy the cabin smell is 90% gone with hvac on, for the first 30 miles or so after install the smell inside was noxious, but now it's more or less gone. I'm assuming that's the oil buring off the pipes and gaskets sealing that was causing that, I highly doubt I have an exhaust leak. The smell outside I really don't mind, a little whiff of what smells like 2 stroke isn't bad at all.
Yeah, mine took a few hundred miles and the smell in the cabin was all but gone. I'm sure it was the oil/gaskets doing their thing, and all will be well shortly. Did you do the install yourself or somebody do them for you? Seems like there should be a trail for the brace and you shouldn't need to buy a new one. Maybe it's been gone longer and I'm just over thinking these things for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I can never have cross dressing fun nothing ever fits!
MidwestGolfBum is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #1567
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 359
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
You have some great quotes, I'm going to run out of signature room at this rate!
thats what happens when I start getting loopy at work! you should make a quote desk calendar. i want 50% of any profit you make.


Unrelated - who wants to try the alpina b3 tcu flash? I ordered my cable last night
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #1568
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,502
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
yoyoyoyo



So you got the pipes installed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
Yeah, mine took a few hundred miles and the smell in the cabin was all but gone. I'm sure it was the oil/gaskets doing their thing, and all will be well shortly. Did you do the install yourself or somebody do them for you? Seems like there should be a trail for the brace and you shouldn't need to buy a new one. Maybe it's been gone longer and I'm just over thinking these things for you.
Had Adam (Clem on e90) do the install, he's extremely good with N54s, start to finish took maybe 90 minutes....The midpipe brace was gone when we put it on the lift, I have a feeling it was forgotten when my mids were installed a few months back it didn't matter then with the OE downpipes having a support bracket, but now the setup hangs a little bit and something is vibrating, i strongly doubt it's the downpipes as we checked fitment multiple times and the sound seems to be originating from the middle portion of the car (just what i've heard in the 40 miles i've driven with it). My guess is somewhere the midpipe is hitting somethin…just not sure where yet, I'll check it out after work.
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/RB Turbos/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #1569
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,502
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
thats what happens when I start getting loopy at work! you should make a quote desk calendar. i want 50% of any profit you make.


Unrelated - who wants to try the alpina b3 tcu flash? I ordered my cable last night:happyanim:
So jeally dude....I wants!!!
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/RB Turbos/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #1570
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,214
iTrader: (0)

what is this alpina b3 flash you speak of
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 03:27 PM   #1571
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 359
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
So jeally dude....I wants!!!
If everything works and I dont end up bricking my transmission, and you can wait. I will be in DC in may and would be willing to assist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
what is this alpina b3 flash you speak of
Its flash for the tcu on 6at. Someone figured out that the Alpina B3 GT3 has the same transmission we do with updated software and figured out a way to flash it to our tranny. some folks are claiming it now has "near" dct performance. crsiper/faster shifts and its confirmed to fix the timing drop issue from 4-5-6 at wot. since it can hold more torque with the new configuration.
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #1572
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,502
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
If everything works and I dont end up bricking my transmission, and you can wait. I will be in DC in may and would be willing to assist



Its flash for the tcu on 6at. Someone figured out that the Alpina B3 GT3 has the same transmission we do with updated software and figured out a way to flash it to our tranny. some folks are claiming it now has "near" dct performance. crsiper/faster shifts and its confirmed to fix the timing drop issue from 4-5-6 at wot. since it can hold more torque with the new configuration.
I appreciate the offer, but I still have dreams of keeping my CPO warranty, I’m already pushing my luck big time with FBO….If I showed up to the dealer with an Alpina AT flash I’d imagine that would absolutely be the end of that. Then again I’m sure my car will break before May, so I’ll know if my warranty is intact ahead of time. If it’s dunzo, then lets flash this bitch
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/RB Turbos/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #1573
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
thats what happens when I start getting loopy at work! you should make a quote desk calendar. i want 50% of any profit you make.
If I ever find the time to do it, and you give me enough quotes, certainly. You can have 80% of profits given you are doing all the work, so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Unrelated - who wants to try the alpina b3 tcu flash? I ordered my cable last night
It's awesome! This is how this car should be from the factory! Shifts are crisp and smooth even though they are faster. The throttle blips on downshifts in manual mode make it even more awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Had Adam (Clem on e90) do the install, he's extremely good with N54s, start to finish took maybe 90 minutes....The midpipe brace was gone when we put it on the lift, I have a feeling it was forgotten when my mids were installed a few months back it didn't matter then with the OE downpipes having a support bracket, but now the setup hangs a little bit and something is vibrating, i strongly doubt it's the downpipes as we checked fitment multiple times and the sound seems to be originating from the middle portion of the car (just what i've heard in the 40 miles i've driven with it). My guess is somewhere the midpipe is hitting somethin…just not sure where yet, I'll check it out after work.
That's no good, always sucks when that kind of stuff happens. Too bad you weren't able to catch it before now too, just for the easy of grabbing it and putting it back on. I'm sure dealing with the rattle is just... wonderful
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I can never have cross dressing fun nothing ever fits!
MidwestGolfBum is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #1574
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,214
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Its flash for the tcu on 6at. Someone figured out that the Alpina B3 GT3 has the same transmission we do with updated software and figured out a way to flash it to our tranny. some folks are claiming it now has "near" dct performance. crsiper/faster shifts and its confirmed to fix the timing drop issue from 4-5-6 at wot. since it can hold more torque with the new configuration.
huh interesting..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #1575
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
 
My335iTT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

Posts: 432
iTrader: (2)

ohhh this day needs to get over with so sick of building and fixing SSRS reports


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post

Its flash for the tcu on 6at. Someone figured out that the Alpina B3 GT3 has the same transmission we do with updated software and figured out a way to flash it to our tranny. some folks are claiming it now has "near" dct performance. crsiper/faster shifts and its confirmed to fix the timing drop issue from 4-5-6 at wot. since it can hold more torque with the new configuration.

thats legit!
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
My335iTT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #1576
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,502
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post

That's no good, always sucks when that kind of stuff happens. Too bad you weren't able to catch it before now too, just for the easy of grabbing it and putting it back on. I'm sure dealing with the rattle is just... wonderful
Rolling up to a stop sign in my rattling, smoking BMW? Oh it's the coolest

Days over im peacin outttttt.
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/RB Turbos/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #1577
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
 
BrokenVert's Avatar
 
Drives: Topless Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen

Posts: 9,860
iTrader: (0)

Where do I get this tranny software?
__________________
BrokenVert is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #1578
Anthony90
Prime Minister of México.
 
Anthony90's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW X6M
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Monterrey, MX

Posts: 51
iTrader: (0)

we have an interesting safe crackers Colombian gang storming several luxurious houses. Their target are only jewelry and expensive watches.

Just like Mexico City back in the 80s
Anthony90 is offline   Mexico
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #1579
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Where do I get this tranny software?
i don't think you need software to become a tranny......

change your whole wardrobe and start wearing makeup......
Litos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #1580
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Where do I get this tranny software?
Look over on the forum that cannot be named here, they have all the answers you seek.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I can never have cross dressing fun nothing ever fits!
MidwestGolfBum is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #1581
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,502
iTrader: (1)

Well I located that damn rattle, the DP flanges are touching eachother everrrr so slightly, which at idle produces a very obnoxious resonance…I’m waiting to get the midpipe bracket on order from Tischer, but in the mean time my ghetto fab solution has been to wedge very small piece of plain cardboard in between the two pipes. So far no noise, and the cardboard hasn’t caught on fire

In all seriousness-does anyone think this is an absolutely terrible idea as a short term (7 days) solution? Those flanges obviously get quite hot…but hot enough to ignite a small piece of cardboard?
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/RB Turbos/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #1582
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
 
My335iTT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

Posts: 432
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Where do I get this tranny software?
no homo?
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
My335iTT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #1583
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 359
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
I appreciate the offer, but I still have dreams of keeping my CPO warranty, I’m already pushing my luck big time with FBO….If I showed up to the dealer with an Alpina AT flash I’d imagine that would absolutely be the end of that. Then again I’m sure my car will break before May, so I’ll know if my warranty is intact ahead of time. If it’s dunzo, then lets flash this bitch
Warranties are for wimps. real men void warranties on the first day of ownership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post

It's awesome! This is how this car should be from the factory! Shifts are crisp and smooth even though they are faster. The throttle blips on downshifts in manual mode make it even more awesome.
does it fix the "lunge" from 2-3? I also saw one guy say it also lets you hit the rev limiter now without the auto upshift, can you confirm or deny this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
huh interesting..


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Where do I get this tranny software?
redtube.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony90 View Post
we have an interesting safe crackers Colombian gang storming several luxurious houses. Their target are only jewelry and expensive watches.
Just like Mexico City back in the 80s
booby trap the safes. problem solved. youre welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
i don't think you need software to become a tranny......

change your whole wardrobe and start wearing makeup......
yes the makeup definitely makes a difference, I find that decent quality makeup with some nice heels really complete the transformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Well I located that damn rattle, the DP flanges are touching eachother everrrr so slightly, which at idle produces a very obnoxious resonance…I’m waiting to get the midpipe bracket on order from Tischer, but in the mean time my ghetto fab solution has been to wedge very small piece of plain cardboard in between the two pipes. So far no noise, and the cardboard hasn’t caught on fire

In all seriousness-does anyone think this is an absolutely terrible idea as a short term (7 days) solution? Those flanges obviously get quite hot…but hot enough to ignite a small piece of cardboard?
well I think cardboard catches fire at around 800f, so if the exhaust doesnt get that hot it wont combust. (any lawyers looking at this because his car caught on fire. I am not responsible for it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
no homo?
its only gay if balls touch.
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #1584
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
 
MidwestGolfBum's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Grey E92s
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: No Coast

Posts: 256
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Warranties are for wimps. real men void warranties on the first day of ownership.



does it fix the "lunge" from 2-3? I also saw one guy say it also lets you hit the rev limiter now without the auto upshift, can you confirm or deny this?
Who needs a warranty anyway!? I just get my SA a nice gift for his birthday and a bribe for Christmas and I get to do whatever I want. Hell, I had turbos replaced FBO with meth... It's all in how you play the game.

The lunge is gone, at least for me. I haven't driven the car since Monday, so I can't confirm that the auto upshift does or doesn't still work. I have also heard a few people say the same thing, so I'm starting to think that it is true.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I can never have cross dressing fun nothing ever fits!
MidwestGolfBum is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST