BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #23
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineE92M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Just called the BMW NA 800# and the car is on its way to the Port of Exit!

The Specs;

Frozen Gray
M Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic
Extended Black Leather
Comfort Access keyless entry
Carbon Leather interior trim
Navigation system
Satellite radio
Competition Package w/ Matte Black Wheels

The plans;
Akra Evo
KW V3
Brembo GT
MS 12mm spacers
bpm coding
BMW Performance Seats
CRT Front Lip
?ESS VT2-585? (you're to blame IMG )
Mine is sitting at the port of exit waiting to board a ship! We will most likely be fellow NYer's on the same boat! Keep in touch!
Aaahh no way. Race you to the ship!
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #24
i001947
Captain
 
i001947's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: US

Posts: 646
iTrader: (0)

Congrats! These next couple of days, weeks are going hurt in the sweetest way waiting for car to get to the dealer. I couldn't,t think straight waiting for mine.

Hang in there.
i001947 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #25
AlpineE92M3
Currently Driving
 
AlpineE92M3's Avatar
 
Drives: BPM tuned '13 AW ZCP E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rochester, NY

Posts: 653
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
I won!!! Mine has been there since last friday! LOL!! Let's keep in touch, i track it multiple times daily, if we know what ship we're on, we share info so we can track it!! Gotta love this forum
AlpineE92M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #26
cSurf
Captain
 
cSurf's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New England

Posts: 794
iTrader: (0)

Congrats all. I am also in the 'recently-produced-club'. My M3 finished production yesterday and is currently awaiting transport to Bremerhaven.

As far as I can tell, the next boat is the Mignon, departing Bremerhaven February 19th arriving in New York March 7th.

MO Number: 9189251
Callsign: SJCD
Voyage: CA308-MIG

After that, Bess, departing February 27th arriving in New York March 14th.

IMO Number: 9531715
Callsign: 3FHH5
Voyage: CA309-BSS

I hope to make the Mignon, but I am guessing I'm more likely to make the Bess.

Here's what I'm waiting for:

6MT
Space Gray
Black Novillo
Carbon Leather Trim
Premium Package
Competition Package
Heated Seats
Enhanced Premium Sound
BMW Apps
Satellite Radio

Consider me subscribed!
cSurf is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 05:55 AM   #27
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by i001947 View Post
Congrats! These next couple of days, weeks are going hurt in the sweetest way waiting for car to get to the dealer. I couldn't,t think straight waiting for mine.

Hang in there.
It's all I can think of! I already see myself at the dealer picking her up and taking her home. Until then I'm stalking her every movement.
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 05:59 AM   #28
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by riM3 View Post
Congrats all. I am also in the 'recently-produced-club'. My M3 finished production yesterday and is currently awaiting transport to Bremerhaven.

As far as I can tell, the next boat is the Mignon, departing Bremerhaven February 19th arriving in New York March 7th.

MO Number: 9189251
Callsign: SJCD
Voyage: CA308-MIG

After that, Bess, departing February 27th arriving in New York March 14th.

IMO Number: 9531715
Callsign: 3FHH5
Voyage: CA309-BSS

I hope to make the Mignon, but I am guessing I'm more likely to make the Bess.

Here's what I'm waiting for:

6MT
Space Gray
Black Novillo
Carbon Leather Trim
Premium Package
Competition Package
Heated Seats
Enhanced Premium Sound
BMW Apps
Satellite Radio

Consider me subscribed!

Congrats on the ride!

Thanks for the awesome info. I have to make the Mignon departure!!
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 06:01 AM   #29
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineE92M3 View Post
I won!!! Mine has been there since last friday! LOL!! Let's keep in touch, i track it multiple times daily, if we know what ship we're on, we share info so we can track it!! Gotta love this forum
M3 brotherhood +1 this forum is the schieße
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #30
mikefromMA
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MA

Posts: 302
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 M3  [4.50]
2013 BMW x3  [0.00]
Congrats, I just moved to 182 as of yesterday and expect delivery around 3/10!

All the best!
mikefromMA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #31
tac1
New Member
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York

Posts: 21
iTrader: (0)

Nice build.
tac1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #32
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
The car has been picked by the transport company and is in transit to the port of exit. Drive safe!
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #33
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

wow, they're still allowing Frozen Gray orders? Way to water down the initial batch BMW...

But seriously OP, congrats, I would jump all over a frozen color if the opportunity was presented to me.

Last edited by mdosu; 02-15-2013 at 04:01 PM.
mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #34
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
wow, they're still allowing Frozen Gray orders? Way to water down the 1 out of 30 initial batch BMW...

But seriously OP, congrats, I would jump all over a frozen color if the opportunity was presented to me.
Like you I was surprised that the color was accepted, because of the 1-50 run of the "limited cars." I thought for sure the order was going to be rejected but the dealer had no reservations and it happened. I went through the F'n roof when he called with the ok!

Bummer for the 1-50 guys
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #35
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Like you I was surprised that the color was accepted, because of the 1-50 run of the "limited cars." I thought for sure the order was going to be rejected but the dealer had no reservations and it happened. I went through the F'n roof when he called with the ok!

Bummer for the 1-50 guys
1 in 51 now. RingMeister, interloper of limited production BMWs.....lol
mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #36
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

did you get a E92 or E90?
mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #37
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
1 in 51 now. RingMeister, interloper of limited production BMWs.....lol
Damn right. If you need a +1 of an limited run, I'm your guy.
e92 btw
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #38
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Damn right. If you need a +1 of an limited run, I'm your guy.
e92 btw
you're probably a good candidate to get keyed by existing frozen grey owners, you need to forge an original OEM plaque with the 1/50 on it.....lol j/k
mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #39
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
you're probably a good candidate to get keyed by existing frozen grey owners, you need to forge an original OEM plaque with the 1/50 on it.....lol j/k
LMAO
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #40
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

News flash, I just heard about why some ships are delaying their course to east coast. I just heard that there was a massive crane accident at the main port in NY/NJ today and it'll affect container processing traffic and reduce volume to 65% of current levels. They're looking to clear it up by end of February, but all incoming cargo will be offloaded in order they are originally scheduled to arrive and it's an estimated extra 3 weeks of delay. Sorry looks like a April delivery for you! Sorry man.





























































j/k, doesn't help does it?

mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #41
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]

I kill you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
News flash, I just heard about why some ships are delaying their course to east coast. I just heard that there was a massive crane accident at the main port in NY/NJ today and it'll affect container processing traffic and reduce volume to 65% of current levels. They're looking to clear it up by end of February, but all incoming cargo will be offloaded in order they are originally scheduled to arrive and it's an estimated extra 3 weeks of delay. Sorry looks like a April delivery for you! Sorry man.





























































j/k, doesn't help does it?

RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #42
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post

I kill you!
did your heart drop to your stomach, or did it pick up it's speed and punched through your chest?
mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #43
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: Ducati 1199R
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,858
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
did your heart drop to your stomach, or did it pick up it's speed and punched through your chest?
My heart punched through my ass. Now I made a mess.
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #44
E92swerve
New Member
 
Drives: E92 ///M3 Alpine White
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

Nice build bro!
E92swerve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST