BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
alexc93
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
37
Rep
1,535
Posts

 
Drives: AW N55 135i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL

iTrader: (6)

Wtb: 08-09 E90 M3

Looking for an 08 or 09 6spd preferably however would also consider dct.
Less than 40k miles please.
Gray, red, black but would consider other colours.

Let me know what you've got or if you know of anything in florida!

Would also be willing to trade plus cash for my 135i.
__________________
2011 135i Alpine White/Coral Red || M-Sport Package || 6MT
|| 15% Tint || BMW Performance Grilles || BMW Performance Spoiler || iCarbon Diffusor || Alufelgen CS7 18" Silver ||
|| JB4 || BMS Downpipe || Active Autowerke Charge Pipe ||
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
nbennettksu
Major
31
Rep
1,232
Posts

 
Drives: AYF80/PYE46
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale

iTrader: (0)

pm m3an, I know he is moving on from his E90 M3; I'm not sure if he has a buyer or what, but it's a start.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
Caddy ATS . . . finally, a decent rental car option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
vastano
Lieutenant
9
Rep
595
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kansas City, MO

iTrader: (3)

I highly suggest an 09+ simply because of the improved iDrive.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #4
dmk08
///Maniac
dmk08's Avatar
84
Rep
3,513
Posts

 
Drives: 15 F80 MG/SO 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vastano View Post
I highly suggest an 09+ simply because of the improved iDrive.
I don't mind my 08 at all. But all I do is switch between radio stations or use the bluetooth audio I had my friend add

Still runs the same and when most ppl see my car they cannot believe it's an 08. I do know a lot want the 'LCI' tails but I like mine. Guess I just care more about vroom vroom than anything else.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
m3an
Banned
m3an's Avatar
19
Rep
1,611
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbennettksu View Post
pm m3an, I know he is moving on from his E90 M3; I'm not sure if he has a buyer or what, but it's a start.


thanks!!


Yes, OP

I am getting rid of my car. If you're interested you can come check it out, otherwise it will be traded in w/ in the next week.


Car is a 2008 jet black e90 sedan 6 speed with 47k miles (used daily mostly higway, never tracked EVER!)

I am second owner, car just came off warranty 10/12. Car is from Pompano Vista and has been serviced there its entire life. Recent warranty work inclduded new steering wheel trim and AC evap replacement. Car has a few little scuffs from being a daily that is 2008 but no dings, and is virtually mint.

Car has no heater seats and NO NAV! Only options are: lifetime Sirius, Nappa Leather (black), sunroof, and polished 19s.

Mods on car now:

1. H&R Springs w/ e36 bumpstops/ shaved top hats (Dinan)
2. Custom Muffler delete pipes (also have Gintani Race mufflers and OEM muffler)
3. Stock 19s polished; w/ newer (under 7k miles) Nitto nt555 sized: 245/35 front and 275/35 rear.
4. K&N air filter


Oil was just changed as well as brake fluid flushed. Car needs nothing and I really do love it, but just moving on to something else. PM is interested.






**still have wheels if interested as well**
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
dmk08
///Maniac
dmk08's Avatar
84
Rep
3,513
Posts

 
Drives: 15 F80 MG/SO 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
My co-worker just traded this car in to Carmax in Miami. 44k miles but they are selling pretty cheap. 09 E90 SSII w/ Fox Red. 6MT. I know for a fact it was never tracked and it has some basic visual mods.

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/...c-785bd94e3063
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
XeroZeus
Enlisted Member
1
Rep
41
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
My co-worker just traded this car in to Carmax in Miami. 44k miles but they are selling pretty cheap. 09 E90 SSII w/ Fox Red. 6MT. I know for a fact it was never tracked and it has some basic visual mods.

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/...c-785bd94e3063
Wow. That appears to be an excellent deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 03:00 AM   #8
alexc93
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
37
Rep
1,535
Posts

 
Drives: AW N55 135i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL

iTrader: (6)

great info guys! thanks appreciate it
__________________
2011 135i Alpine White/Coral Red || M-Sport Package || 6MT
|| 15% Tint || BMW Performance Grilles || BMW Performance Spoiler || iCarbon Diffusor || Alufelgen CS7 18" Silver ||
|| JB4 || BMS Downpipe || Active Autowerke Charge Pipe ||
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #9
TomBMW
Second Lieutenant
TomBMW's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
241
Posts

 
Drives: IB DCT e92 ///M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami Beach, FL

iTrader: (1)

i have an '09 e92 lightly modded if interested. has less than 20k miles
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #10
alexc93
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
37
Rep
1,535
Posts

 
Drives: AW N55 135i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBMW View Post
i have an '09 e92 lightly modded if interested. has less than 20k miles
looking for e90, sorry!
__________________
2011 135i Alpine White/Coral Red || M-Sport Package || 6MT
|| 15% Tint || BMW Performance Grilles || BMW Performance Spoiler || iCarbon Diffusor || Alufelgen CS7 18" Silver ||
|| JB4 || BMS Downpipe || Active Autowerke Charge Pipe ||
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #11
nbennettksu
Major
31
Rep
1,232
Posts

 
Drives: AYF80/PYE46
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexc93 View Post
looking for e90, sorry!
Did you eve go check out m3an's?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
Caddy ATS . . . finally, a decent rental car option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #12
m3an
Banned
m3an's Avatar
19
Rep
1,611
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (2)

no he didn't. My old car is at a dealer in Homstead (traded it in) . They have it advertised for 35k. Pretty good deal. Car has 47k miles.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
nbennettksu
Major
31
Rep
1,232
Posts

 
Drives: AYF80/PYE46
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3an View Post
no he didn't. My old car is at a dealer in Homstead (traded it in) . They have it advertised for 35k. Pretty good deal. Car has 47k miles.
how is the vette?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
Caddy ATS . . . finally, a decent rental car option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2013, 07:45 AM   #14
beemerboy305
Lieutenant
beemerboy305's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
591
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E90
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tampa/Sarasota Fl

iTrader: (1)

Still have ? I need e92 lmk if anyone has.
__________________
E90///M3 - IB - 6MT - Velgen Wheels - FBO
[IMG]http://******************/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/logo.png[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #15
1911
Private First Class
1911's Avatar
4
Rep
162
Posts

 
Drives: 11 E92 M3 BLK ZCP/ 12 Rng Rvr
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Naples FL.

iTrader: (0)

http://www.m3post.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1365944723
Asking $60,000

Fully loaded e92 M3 Original purchase price before BMW installed mods was ($76,836)

*Garage kept Florida car with only 12,500miles.
*All service records above the minimum necessary service requirements including fuel system service with injector flush at 10,00miles.
*K&N high flow air filter $75.
*Satin black wheels (dealer installed) $600.
*Gloss black kidney grill (dealer installed)$206.46.
*Paint match reflectors.
*Black vinyl emblem overlays.
*M embroidered floor mats.

I. Competition Package $2,500
•Dynamic Damper Control
•Competition Package
•19" Light alloy Y-spoke wheels style 359M-with performance tires

II. Premium Package $4,350
•Power folding auto dimming mirrors
•Power rear sunshade
•Real Time Traffic Information
•Voice-command
•Interior mirror with compass
•Power front seats with driver seat memory
•Online Information Services
•Park Distance Control (rear only)
•Comfort Access keyless entry
•Universal garage-door opener
•Navigation system

III. Heated front seats $500.

IV. M Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic $2,900.

V. BMW Apps $250.

VI. Moonroof.

VII. Enhanced premium sound $1,900.

VIII. 1 year satellite radio $350.

IX. Black novillo extended leather $1,100.

X. Carbon leather trim.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #16
MrDearybury
New Member
1
Rep
19
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Spartanburg SC

iTrader: (0)

08 Jerez Black Metallic 6mt vorsteiner titanium exhaust 48k New michilin ps. Hard top convertible
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #17
beemerboy305
Lieutenant
beemerboy305's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
591
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E90
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tampa/Sarasota Fl

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3an View Post
thanks!!


Yes, OP

I am getting rid of my car. If you're interested you can come check it out, otherwise it will be traded in w/ in the next week.


Car is a 2008 jet black e90 sedan 6 speed with 47k miles (used daily mostly higway, never tracked EVER!)

I am second owner, car just came off warranty 10/12. Car is from Pompano Vista and has been serviced there its entire life. Recent warranty work inclduded new steering wheel trim and AC evap replacement. Car has a few little scuffs from being a daily that is 2008 but no dings, and is virtually mint.

Car has no heater seats and NO NAV! Only options are: lifetime Sirius, Nappa Leather (black), sunroof, and polished 19s.

Mods on car now:

1. H&R Springs w/ e36 bumpstops/ shaved top hats (Dinan)
2. Custom Muffler delete pipes (also have Gintani Race mufflers and OEM muffler)
3. Stock 19s polished; w/ newer (under 7k miles) Nitto nt555 sized: 245/35 front and 275/35 rear.
4. K&N air filter


Oil was just changed as well as brake fluid flushed. Car needs nothing and I really do love it, but just moving on to something else. PM is interested.






**still have wheels if interested as well**


still have ?? pm me
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST