|02-05-2013, 01:57 AM||#1|
FS: 08 M3 Coupe, Sparkling Graphite, DCT
Up for sale is my 2008 M3 Coupe in Sparkling Graphite.
Black novillo leather
19" 220m wheels
Carbon fiber roof
Cold weather package
*no rear sunshade screen
- AFE air filter
- Eisenmann Sport exhaust
- Turner Motorsport test pipes (primary cat delete)
- VF Engineering stage 2 tune
- Vorsteiner GTRS3 front bumper with front lip
- Powdercoated satin black OEM 19" 220M wheels
- Matte black front grills
- Matte black M3 trunk emblem
- Custom made protective plate under the front lip to protect it from scraping
- Alekshop Multimedia Interface
- Alekshop Rearview Camera (a bit hazy)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 255/275. About 50% left
THE WHOLE THING: 45k
without exhaust: 43k
Located in San Francisco
Last edited by cwidjojo; 02-14-2013 at 04:56 AM.
|02-13-2013, 08:49 PM||#8|
Private First Class
What a gorgeous car. I love the gray.
You definitely need to post detailed images of the car, inside and out, if you want people to take you seriously. Good luck though.
06 330i || TiAg || OEM 162's || 6MT || zHP shifter || redline oils ||vacuumed || waxed BMWCCA Member #474774
DIY Service Completed:Engine Coolant Flush+Battery Replacement (no registration!)+Rear Differential Fluid +Manual Transmission Fluid+Engine Oil Change+Front Control Arm/Tension Strut upgrade (my own written DIY)+Power Steering Flush+Ignition Coil Replacement
|02-14-2013, 04:38 AM||#12|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|