BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #133
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Mike Benvo's Avatar
 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 4,697
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
I'm thinking about starting another GB since many missed out on it.

I apologIze for anyone that used email or our website and sent a request. I was a couple months behind before moving offices and its stacking up a bit more now.

Anyone in? Just gauging interest for now. Not definite yet.

Glad everyone who participated in the last GB is enjoying their software!
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #134
manari06
Major
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
PM price shipped to 09140 for both stages!
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #135
DopeM3
M Power
 
DopeM3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NH

Posts: 1,295
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
I'm thinking about starting another GB since many missed out on it.

I apologIze for anyone that used email or our website and sent a request. I was a couple months behind before moving offices and its stacking up a bit more now.

Anyone in? Just gauging interest for now. Not definite yet.

Glad everyone who participated in the last GB is enjoying their software!
I'm in
DopeM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #136
clarity1
New Member
 
Drives: 08 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
I'm thinking about starting another GB since many missed out on it.

I apologIze for anyone that used email or our website and sent a request. I was a couple months behind before moving offices and its stacking up a bit more now.

Anyone in? Just gauging interest for now. Not definite yet.

Glad everyone who participated in the last GB is enjoying their software!
in
__________________
clarity1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2013, 04:33 PM   #137
scoob4fun
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E92
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pasadena, California

Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)

I would be in! Put me on the short list. PS- What was the group buy price anyway?

Last edited by scoob4fun; 02-04-2013 at 04:40 PM.
scoob4fun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 03:11 AM   #138
RB1
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Studio City,CA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Count me in on next group buy

Mike, please count me in on the next group buy
RB1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 04:01 AM   #139
jagman
Private First Class
 
jagman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Alpine White E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

Posts: 180
iTrader: (0)

I'm very interested, too. What is the GB price? We exchanged several pm's a few months back.
Also, please explain the difference between the two DCT tunes that you can do. Lastly, will you come norcal anytime soon? I'm in Sacramento but a drive for a DCT tune to the bay area would be easy.
__________________
2008 Alpine White E92 M3: Remote Stage I and DCT tune by BPM Sport (Mike Benvo), remote convenience coding + coding for mDrive w/Euro MDM (no iDrive!!!) & alarm retrofit also by by BPM Sport, Fox Red interior, MRF Velaforza axle back exhaust, resonator delete, carbon fiber BMW badges, black grills, black OEM M3 ZCP 19" wheels
jagman is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #140
m3p40
Private
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

I would 100% be in.
m3p40 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #141
SSJVegita
Second Lieutenant
 
SSJVegita's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 BMW M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 235
iTrader: (0)

any etas on the dual coding and tuning cables?
SSJVegita is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #142
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Mike Benvo's Avatar
 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 4,697
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Ok - looks like there is some interest.

There was a customer that had his car dynoed before and after in North Carolina today. I'm excited for him to share the results. Nice gain in horsepower and torque on a car with stock primary cats, all the way through the range (Dynojet, with the 48" rollers). Also did a few other things, Euro DCT, Euro MDM etc..

jagman: GB price will be around $900 (For Stage I and II). This is for engine software only. DCT flashes are in person, until I have some time to test this with the cable and have 100% guaranteed success rates. I never release anything not fully tested. As far as being up in SF, I've been speaking with McKenna BMW and we might be offering a group buy up there.

SSJVegita: This is months out. Theoretically coding support could be added to the existing cables as well, so the existing ones might get coding support when the newer ones are released. I can't say for certain right now.

Any others that would like to join, please add your name to the list. Cables for the group buy will not be shipping until late March most likely because I need to address a huge backlog of 400+ emails and a couple other projects I've put on hold (F10 M5 and N55 tuning, and a few other things) before I take on round two of the group buy.

Thanks everyone!

List:
1. AyooooJay
2. clarity1
3. scoob4fun
4. RB1
5. m3p40
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #143
dmk08
///Maniac
 
dmk08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 2,776
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Ok - looks like there is some interest.

There was a customer that had his car dynoed before and after in North Carolina today. I'm excited for him to share the results. Nice gain in horsepower and torque on a car with stock primary cats, all the way through the range (Dynojet, with the 48" rollers). Also did a few other things, Euro DCT, Euro MDM etc..

jagman: GB price will be around $900 (For Stage I and II). This is for engine software only. DCT flashes are in person, until I have some time to test this with the cable and have 100% guaranteed success rates. I never release anything not fully tested. As far as being up in SF, I've been speaking with McKenna BMW and we might be offering a group buy up there.

SSJVegita: This is months out. Theoretically coding support could be added to the existing cables as well, so the existing ones might get coding support when the newer ones are released. I can't say for certain right now.

Any others that would like to join, please add your name to the list. Cables for the group buy will not be shipping until late March most likely because I need to address a huge backlog of 400+ emails and a couple other projects I've put on hold (F10 M5 and N55 tuning, and a few other things) before I take on round two of the group buy.

Thanks everyone!

List:
1. AyooooJay
2. clarity1
3. scoob4fun
4. RB1
5. m3p40
I'm In. Question - I don't have HFC/Primary delete yet but will be doing it in the near future. If it's not done pre-tune what would the cost be to upgrade afterwards as this is special pricing?
dmk08 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 02:49 AM   #144
RB1
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Studio City,CA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Group buy

Mike, will this be for the "complete" experience with coding and everything at your shop? I've had a BPM tune high on my list for quite some time. Please let me know.
RB1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #145
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,103
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
I'm In. Question - I don't have HFC/Primary delete yet but will be doing it in the near future. If it's not done pre-tune what would the cost be to upgrade afterwards as this is special pricing?
We can just incorporate this into the tune if you purchase from us so you don't have to retune down the road.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #146
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,103
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB1 View Post
Mike, will this be for the "complete" experience with coding and everything at your shop? I've had a BPM tune high on my list for quite some time. Please let me know.
The group buy is for tuning only. We can work up a package for anyone interested in both coding and tuning though.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #147
M3amigos
HP addict
 
M3amigos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E93 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

I'm interested, please add me to the list. I also do not yet have test pipes, but would be interested in paying for stage 2 and having two tunes available to load once I do get them on, is that something you offer? What date do you expect this group buy to finalize? Thanks.
M3amigos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #148
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,103
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3amigos View Post
I'm interested, please add me to the list. I also do not yet have test pipes, but would be interested in paying for stage 2 and having two tunes available to load once I do get them on, is that something you offer? What date do you expect this group buy to finalize? Thanks.
The price is per tune.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #149
dmk08
///Maniac
 
dmk08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 2,776
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
We can just incorporate this into the tune if you purchase from us so you don't have to retune down the road.
Sounds great. Looks like I'll have the cats gone before then anyway.

So this will include the needed cable correct?
dmk08 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #150
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,103
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Sounds great. Looks like I'll have the cats gone before then anyway.

So this will include the needed cable correct?
Great!

Yes, it does include the cable.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #151
M3amigos
HP addict
 
M3amigos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E93 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
The price is per tune.
I thought there was a $100 upgrade between stage 1 and 2? Is that not the case with the group buy?
M3amigos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #152
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,103
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3amigos View Post
I thought there was a $100 upgrade between stage 1 and 2? Is that not the case with the group buy?
*Edit*

I clarified with Mike. Anyone in the GB can upgrade their tune from Stage 1 to Stage 2 in the future for $100. Anyone not in the GB but that purchases a tune from us can, within 60 days of buying the tune, upgrade for $100 as well.

Thanks for bringing that point up.

Last edited by THE TECH; 02-06-2013 at 04:46 PM.
THE TECH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #153
M3amigos
HP addict
 
M3amigos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E93 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post

Updatability:[/b]
You have the option to upgrade from one Stage to another in the future if your plans for the car change. You won't have to purchase it again, you can pay the difference between the two stages.
Mike's original post seems to say otherwise, just trying to clarify. Thanks.
M3amigos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #154
dmk08
///Maniac
 
dmk08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 2,776
iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Man now that I bought an AA exhaust and some test pipes it's going to be hard to wait til march for this....
dmk08 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST