BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

Lux Angel Eyes

01-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
kornykidd0
Private

Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Nikon D300s, assorted lenses and accesories

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Price: $1900+paypal+shipping for EVERYTHING

I'm selling my entire camera kit. I haven't used it nearly enough over the past couple years to justify keeping it unfortunately. I'd love to sell it as an entire kit, but if you want individual pieces shoot me some offers. All equipment is in fantastic condition with MINIMAL if any wear.

So up for sale is the following:

Nikon D300s body $900: Fantastic condition, no problems whatsoever, and NO signs of wear and tear aside from minor swirling on the screen protector. The screen is 100% scratch free. Shutter count is 13,300 actuations.

Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 lens $150: great condition, works great. No lens hood

Tokina 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens $400: lens is in great condition, only signs of wear are on the lens cap - the gold paint on 'Tokina' has rubbed off. Do not have the lens hood.

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 Ultrawide $500: also in great condition, only wear is on the lens cap again with the gold paint. Comes with lens hood.

Nikkor 55-200mm f/3.5-5.6 $100: Non-VR lens. This lens isn't anything special, just a 'cheap' zoom from Nikon. Works fine, comes with lens hood.

Nikon SB-600 speedlight $150: This was the nice middle of the road speed light from nikon. It's since been replaced by the SB-700 I believe. Speedlight works great and has remote, off camera functionality.

Tenba Shootout sling bag $75: Single across the chest strap design. Quick access door. Black in color, very nice bag with minimal wear. No tears, all zips work great. Never really exposed to any HARSH environments. Holds all of the equipment nicely, and the compartments can be rearranged to hold a wide variety of equipment. I believe it's the medium size. Comes with the waterproof quick cover.

Zeikos battery grip $make an offer: Works well, has both a second jog dial, a shutter and aperture scroll wheel, and a shutter release with lock. Works with D300 and D700 bodies.

Zeikos wired remote shutter release $make an offer

Black Rapid quick access camera strap $make an offer

Pocket bounce flash diffuser hood with gold/silver inserts $make an offer

Last edited by kornykidd0; 01-25-2013 at 10:32 PM.
      01-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
kornykidd0
Private

Drives: 2008 E90 M3