BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #23
JC919
Lieutenant Colonel
 
JC919's Avatar
 
Drives: CSL
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Posts: 1,799
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
I was wondering how long till a troll showed up...

btw, you didnt have to waste your time reading this. thats why its posted in the California section, not Texas
Well there are some many damn Californians moving to my beloved Texas that I might as well call it like I see it.
__________________

2003 CSL, SG, Alcon BBK
2002 M5, SSII/Blk and bone stock. In storage back home in TX
2008 M3, AW/Blk 6MT, Akrapovic Evolution, Evosport Pulley, ESS Tune, Michelin PSS/Hoosier, other track stuff SOLD
JC919 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
blackmist222777
Captain
 
blackmist222777's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 779
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
Well there are some many damn Californians moving to my beloved Texas that I might as well call it like I see it.
Ha! cause California is soooo FREAKIN expensive to live here... Either way, dont judge me by my post. After all, i did start by explaining that these threads are not my normal MO. Just hate when someone acts so negative and immature to a total stranger. I am laughing about it now... so figured id share.
__________________

2011 E92 BMW M3 AW (current)
2004 E46 BMW M3 TIAG
2004 E46 BMW M3 LSB
blackmist222777 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #25
LimiTed
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 MW/FR E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NorCal

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC919 View Post
Well there are some many damn Californians moving to my beloved Texas that I might as well call it like I see it.
your comments match the title of this thread perfectly
LimiTed is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #26
JC919
Lieutenant Colonel
 
JC919's Avatar
 
Drives: CSL
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland

Posts: 1,799
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimiTed View Post
your comments match the title of this thread perfectly
I prefer 'dickhead' sir.
__________________

2003 CSL, SG, Alcon BBK
2002 M5, SSII/Blk and bone stock. In storage back home in TX
2008 M3, AW/Blk 6MT, Akrapovic Evolution, Evosport Pulley, ESS Tune, Michelin PSS/Hoosier, other track stuff SOLD
JC919 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #27
iczer34
Dude, WTF?
 
iczer34's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW i3 Giga REx
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NorCal

Posts: 658
iTrader: (8)

I drive around town, windows down, with a "you owe me $20" face. It's the only way to cruise properly in an M3.

In the Yay Area, you're better off looking like a jerk. Plus, it gets all the fly honeys...
__________________
"A good reputation is more valuable than money"

2014 BMW i3 REx (Giga) - Capparis White
iczer34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #28
Powerbeast
Major General
 
Powerbeast's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 6,975
iTrader: (4)

What a bozo
Powerbeast is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #29
alynM3
Captain
 
alynM3's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 JB E92
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 750
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iczer34 View Post
I drive around town, windows down, with a "you owe me $20" face. It's the only way to cruise properly in an M3.

In the Yay Area, you're better off looking like a jerk. Plus, it gets all the fly honeys...
alynM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #30
WingZeroX5
Major
 
WingZeroX5's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Hampshire

Posts: 1,151
iTrader: (9)

next time remember your bro in law's plates

schmidt from new girl: YOUTHS!!!!
__________________
WingZeroX5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #31
Darth One
Former yr 1of1 owner
 
Darth One's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM E90
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FL

Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucewonder View Post
thats what happend when last gen M3s get too affordable. Same is happening for the e92m's soon
aah, the dreaded riff raff invasion. i'm building my bomb shelter as i type this
Darth One is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #32
MRSSIIM3
General
 
MRSSIIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,256
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
karma dictates he will flip his car off that bridge and into the water one of these days...

+1
__________________
Current: 2015 M4, SSII / SO
Current: 2013 E92 M3, SSII, Black extended, ZCP, fully loaded
Mods: Black Hood Vents, Black Grilles, Black Side Grilles, Lux H8 v. 4.0, CF Mirrors, CF Spoiler, Black ///M Emblem, Evolve Tune, Dinan CF Intake, Dinan Pulley, Akrapovic GT4
Retired: 2011.5 E92 M3, SSII
MRSSIIM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #33
Vic311
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 1,469
iTrader: (0)

riff raff
Vic311 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #34
pjdizzle94
Colonel
 
pjdizzle94's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i, 2014 C63 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Posts: 2,719
iTrader: (10)

smh at drivers like these. im a teen but im not an A-hole like that hahaha. last guy i saw on the freeway with a m coupe i saluted him and he saluted back hahaha.
pjdizzle94 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #35
Bimmr7
Private
 
Drives: 13 E92 M3/11 328i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sunny California

Posts: 80
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335 M Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
Hi Guys,

normally i dont write threads like this... and normally i wouldnt even bother but yesterday i had an "interesting" experience with a M3 owner that i figured i would share.

Yesterday evening, around 4:45 pm I was crossing the San Mateo bridge towards the Peninsula. I was driving in my daily commuter car, a '03 VW GTI with about 220k miles on the clock (shes a great lil car).

Up ahead i see a black E46 M3 with tinted windows and looked lowered with wheels. My brotherinlaw has the same color/car and he works in Hayward. I was suspicious because I thought it might be him. So i pushed my lil VW all the way to about 85MPH (everyone was doing about 75mph) to catch up to my "bro in law."

As i began to catch up, i pulled into the #2 lane (the e46 was in the #1 lane). I pulled up next to the car and peered in, expecting to see my bro. Instead I see some bald headed teen with a sh*t grin staring back at me.

So... I gave him the 'head nod' of approval since he owns a nice car. even though in my mind i was thinking he is kinda ghetto. instead of getting a thumbs up or any sort of 'thank you' acknowledgment he starts gesturing to race me.

yes... race me. In my old, high mileage, little GTi. At first i was like ugh... teens! but then i started to get annoyed cause he started getting aggressive... swerving in his lane next to me to show how dominate he is.

THAT PISSED ME OFF! and i pushed my little car a bit harder than shes used to just to get away and moved over a lane. On cue, the E46 zipped off at 100+

eventually I ended up catching up since he slowed... my thoughts were, "please just go away..." as i pulled next to him (me in the #2 lane and him in the #1) he was giving me a look... the type of look that makes him feel like hes better than me. you know the look i am talking about...

Even still... i decided to be civil and potentially make a friend. so i gestured to have him roll down his window. so he does as do I. I yelled in to his car, "nice car!" (while giving him a thumbs up)....

Much to my surprise, he starts to give me the "F-U face" while giving me the jerking off motion.

REALLY???????? WTF?

Then he takes off.

OK, so moral of the story, guys like this give us ALL bad names. PLEASE dont be that guy.

Here are pics of his car incase any locals run into this guy out and about... My advice: if you end up pulling next to him, just flash a gang sign. He relates to that.

p/s doubt he would have acted that way if i was in my E92 at the time... makes you think


This story doesn't add up. There's no way I would confuse my brother-in laws car with someone else's. Not trying to view from a negative perspective bu if this "kid was driving so erratically how was OP able to have this extended interaction with him.
Bimmr7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 02:46 AM   #36
blackmist222777
Captain
 
blackmist222777's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 779
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
This story doesn't add up. There's no way I would confuse my brother-in laws car with someone else's. Not trying to view from a negative perspective bu if this "kid was driving so erratically how was OP able to have this extended interaction with him.
Not sure what your confused about... I assure you it happened. The length of the San Mateo bridge is where it happened.
__________________

2011 E92 BMW M3 AW (current)
2004 E46 BMW M3 TIAG
2004 E46 BMW M3 LSB
blackmist222777 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 03:33 AM   #37
Route 16
I got lei'd
 
Route 16's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

Posts: 4,279
iTrader: (25)

Be happy, be merry with this weeks Di*k of the Week, if I was too retarded I'd be doing this for payback.

I got ill treatment too from a E92 M3 at Union City century theater and a Mustang at Great Mall both kids, shame shame.
Route 16 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #38
Raja Ventureshield
Banned
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,697
iTrader: (6)

that's the only win he has had so far. otherwise he's 0-1456332 and you weren't even racing
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #39
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 M3 E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Posts: 561
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Be happy, be merry with this weeks Di*k of the Week, if I was too retarded I'd be doing this for payback.

I got ill treatment too from a E92 M3 at Union City century theater and a Mustang at Great Mall both kids, shame shame.
Had to repost this on FB. Too funny!
ussoldierforhire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #40
flanast
Private First Class
 
flanast's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777
Hi Guys,

normally i dont write threads like this... and normally i wouldnt even bother but yesterday i had an "interesting" experience with a M3 owner that i figured i would share.

Yesterday evening, around 4:45 pm I was crossing the San Mateo bridge towards the Peninsula. I was driving in my daily commuter car, a '03 VW GTI with about 220k miles on the clock (shes a great lil car).

Up ahead i see a black E46 M3 with tinted windows and looked lowered with wheels. My brotherinlaw has the same color/car and he works in Hayward. I was suspicious because I thought it might be him. So i pushed my lil VW all the way to about 85MPH (everyone was doing about 75mph) to catch up to my "bro in law."

As i began to catch up, i pulled into the #2 lane (the e46 was in the #1 lane). I pulled up next to the car and peered in, expecting to see my bro. Instead I see some bald headed teen with a sh*t grin staring back at me.

So... I gave him the 'head nod' of approval since he owns a nice car. even though in my mind i was thinking he is kinda ghetto. instead of getting a thumbs up or any sort of 'thank you' acknowledgment he starts gesturing to race me.

yes... race me. In my old, high mileage, little GTi. At first i was like ugh... teens! but then i started to get annoyed cause he started getting aggressive... swerving in his lane next to me to show how dominate he is.

THAT PISSED ME OFF! and i pushed my little car a bit harder than shes used to just to get away and moved over a lane. On cue, the E46 zipped off at 100+

eventually I ended up catching up since he slowed... my thoughts were, "please just go away..." as i pulled next to him (me in the #2 lane and him in the #1) he was giving me a look... the type of look that makes him feel like hes better than me. you know the look i am talking about...

Even still... i decided to be civil and potentially make a friend. so i gestured to have him roll down his window. so he does as do I. I yelled in to his car, "nice car!" (while giving him a thumbs up)....

Much to my surprise, he starts to give me the "F-U face" while giving me the jerking off motion.

REALLY???????? WTF?

Then he takes off.

OK, so moral of the story, guys like this give us ALL bad names. PLEASE dont be that guy.

Here are pics of his car incase any locals run into this guy out and about... My advice: if you end up pulling next to him, just flash a gang sign. He relates to that.

p/s doubt he would have acted that way if i was in my E92 at the time... makes you think


You never know what might happen when you sneak up on a predator lol
flanast is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #41
jerseygirl
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 e92 m3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: new jersey

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
Hi Guys,

normally i dont write threads like this... and normally i wouldnt even bother but yesterday i had an "interesting" experience with a M3 owner that i figured i would share.

Yesterday evening, around 4:45 pm I was crossing the San Mateo bridge towards the Peninsula. I was driving in my daily commuter car, a '03 VW GTI with about 220k miles on the clock (shes a great lil car).

Up ahead i see a black E46 M3 with tinted windows and looked lowered with wheels. My brotherinlaw has the same color/car and he works in Hayward. I was suspicious because I thought it might be him. So i pushed my lil VW all the way to about 85MPH (everyone was doing about 75mph) to catch up to my "bro in law."

As i began to catch up, i pulled into the #2 lane (the e46 was in the #1 lane). I pulled up next to the car and peered in, expecting to see my bro. Instead I see some bald headed teen with a sh*t grin staring back at me.

So... I gave him the 'head nod' of approval since he owns a nice car. even though in my mind i was thinking he is kinda ghetto. instead of getting a thumbs up or any sort of 'thank you' acknowledgment he starts gesturing to race me.

yes... race me. In my old, high mileage, little GTi. At first i was like ugh... teens! but then i started to get annoyed cause he started getting aggressive... swerving in his lane next to me to show how dominate he is.

THAT PISSED ME OFF! and i pushed my little car a bit harder than shes used to just to get away and moved over a lane. On cue, the E46 zipped off at 100+

eventually I ended up catching up since he slowed... my thoughts were, "please just go away..." as i pulled next to him (me in the #2 lane and him in the #1) he was giving me a look... the type of look that makes him feel like hes better than me. you know the look i am talking about...

Even still... i decided to be civil and potentially make a friend. so i gestured to have him roll down his window. so he does as do I. I yelled in to his car, "nice car!" (while giving him a thumbs up)....

Much to my surprise, he starts to give me the "F-U face" while giving me the jerking off motion.

REALLY???????? WTF?

Then he takes off.

OK, so moral of the story, guys like this give us ALL bad names. PLEASE dont be that guy.

Here are pics of his car incase any locals run into this guy out and about... My advice: if you end up pulling next to him, just flash a gang sign. He relates to that.

p/s doubt he would have acted that way if i was in my E92 at the time... makes you think


funny story
jerseygirl is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 03:28 PM   #42
Bimmr7
Private
 
Drives: 13 E92 M3/11 328i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sunny California

Posts: 80
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW 328  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335 M Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmist222777 View Post
Not sure what your confused about... I assure you it happened. The length of the San Mateo bridge is where it happened.


Gotcha
Bimmr7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #43
Vic311
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 1,469
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
This story doesn't add up. There's no way I would confuse my brother-in laws car with someone else's. Not trying to view from a negative perspective but if this "kid was driving so erratically how was OP able to have this extended interaction with him.
Exactly..or how was he able to keep up to photograph him...Qu'est-ce que c'est..douche?
Vic311 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #44
M3PO
Colonel
 
M3PO's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 IB E92
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: OC

Posts: 2,727
iTrader: (6)

LOL, this sort of reminds me of one time when I pulled up next to a kid in a modded, decent E30. I was in my M3, not my modded, decent E30. As soon as we made eye contact, I said "nice car", gave him a thumbs up (I was being genuine) and all I got back was a dumbfounded look lol! My light turned green pretty quick so he didn't really get a chance to respond but I thought his reaction was priceless!
__________________
2008 IB E92 M3| BBS | KW | Arkym | Platte Forme A.G. | Active Autowerke | K&N | Fabspeed | Dinan | Evolve-R
M3PO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST