BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #969
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sammy View Post
I wanna see some pics or vids of your s2k. I have always wanted one.
I don't think I have any videos of when it was supercharged...but I have some pictures












Sammy - as for the L-Carnitine debate, you're probably just better off taking green tea extract (pill form) 20-30 minutes before doing cardio...contributes to burning fat. And of course taking a 1-A-Day Mens multi-vitamin
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #970
passing
hey
 
passing's Avatar
 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

Posts: 404
iTrader: (4)

hey you arent a truck.....
passing is offline   Tanzania
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #971
SAM135iAM
First Lieutenant
 
SAM135iAM's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' 135i DCT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas Texas

Posts: 356
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUSMU View Post
L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid. I don't believe in taking in excess quantities of things your body doesn't need.
Do a bit more reading on it bud.

I will only be taking a little less than two grams a day.

I appreciate and understand your opinion. I'll probably pm you or something to let you know if I have any results from taking it or not, even if it's to say you're right.
SAM135iAM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #972
SAM135iAM
First Lieutenant
 
SAM135iAM's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' 135i DCT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas Texas

Posts: 356
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I don't think I have any videos of when it was supercharged...but I have some pictures












Sammy - as for the L-Carnitine debate, you're probably just better off taking green tea extract (pill form) 20-30 minutes before doing cardio...contributes to burning fat. And of course taking a 1-A-Day Mens multi-vitamin
Unfortunately my office has photo bucket blocked! So I can't see the pics of the s2k!

Yeah, I take a green tea extract and other herbal blends, teas, vitamins and minerals as my pre-work out all blended into one liquid beverage. I also take my vitamin every morning! I got the L-Carnitine for $30 for 200 grams, so i figured why not try it! I did my research on it before hand though. I read cases in which it decreases the chances of Alzheimer's...my grandmother died from Alzheimer's, so since it runs in the family I went ahead with the purchase. I should also add that I am only 23, I have been extremely athletic all my life by playing soccer, both select leagues and high school, I played in college and now I still visit the gym at least five times a week. So I'm quite familiar with supplements. I'm one of the guys that can appreciate the benefits of adding supplements to your daily regime.
SAM135iAM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #973
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
hey you arent a truck.....
That's the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sammy View Post
Unfortunately my office has photo bucket blocked! So I can't see the pics of the s2k!

Yeah, I take a green tea extract and other herbal blends, teas, vitamins and minerals as my pre-work out all blended into one liquid beverage. I also take my vitamin every morning! I got the L-Carnitine for $30 for 200 grams, so i figured why not try it! I did my research on it before hand though. I read cases in which it decreases the chances of Alzheimer's...my grandmother died from Alzheimer's, so since it runs in the family I went ahead with the purchase. I should also add that I am only 23, I have been extremely athletic all my life by playing soccer, both select leagues and high school, I played in college and now I still visit the gym at least five times a week. So I'm quite familiar with supplements. I'm one of the guys that can appreciate the benefits of adding supplements to your daily regime.
Check it when you get home

I used to take L-Carnitine, but haven't for a while. Ran out and was too lazy to order more lol. Vitamins are expensive...no one can beat http://www.puritan.com/ though when it comes to vitamin shopping
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #974
SAM135iAM
First Lieutenant
 
SAM135iAM's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' 135i DCT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas Texas

Posts: 356
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post



Check it when you get home

I used to take L-Carnitine, but haven't for a while. Ran out and was too lazy to order more lol. Vitamins are expensive...no one can beat http://www.puritan.com/ though when it comes to vitamin shopping
Awesome! I will check it out for sure! Thanks for the link!
SAM135iAM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #975
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

Texans are 2-4 in the last 6 games and they BARELY beat a borderline playoff team that is clearly not as talented as them.

even a good Texans team will lose this Sunday: Pats 30 - Texans 17
Litos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #976
135Pats
Can't decide....
 
135Pats's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 5,373
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Texans are 2-4 in the last 6 games and they BARELY beat a borderline playoff team that is clearly not as talented as them.

even a good Texans team will lose this Sunday: Pats 30 - Texans 17
I'm...biased

But the Pats will roll. Schaub has shown very little when the playaction stretch game is limited, granted that's easier said than done, but NE is pretty sturdy in the run game. Force Schaub to take traditional drops from center and the game is over. IMO.
__________________
E88 FBO N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Meisterschaft Race/Berk Resonated/Macht Schnell 3"/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/FFTEC LPFP/HFS-4 DO Stainless Lines/BMS DCI/BMS Thermostat Delete/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/BMS OCC/PTF E50/ST Coilovers/M3 Front Control Arms + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/Macht Schnell Studs/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
135Pats is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #977
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

i'm a Texans fan, but i do not let my loyalty blind me to how my team is currently playing....

Shaub needs to throw for 290 yards/2TD's and Foster needs to have another 100 yard rushing game with 2 TD's of his own.....

defense needs to put pressure on Brady all night. need about 3 or 4 sacks and at least 2 turnovers....

....and how the Texans are playing currently, i doubt they can put all of those pieces together to get a win....

Broncos still going to the Super Bowl....
Litos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #978
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 354
iTrader: (2)

'Murica
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #979
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
 
BrokenVert's Avatar
 
Drives: Topless Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen

Posts: 9,834
iTrader: (0)

I testdrove a fiesta just now...trying to get a feel for the driving position and layout because I want a fiesta st.

God the clutch was terrible. I couldnt feel the bite point...it was very vague. I actually stalled it at a stop light...not that any of my other starts could be considered smooth...


I feel so embarrassed
.
__________________
BrokenVert is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #980
passing
hey
 
passing's Avatar
 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

Posts: 404
iTrader: (4)

how do i know if my wheels are bent or just out of balance?
passing is offline   Tanzania
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #981
upstatedoc
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,481
iTrader: (1)

Computers are down at work.


Sent from my CrapBerry using slapuhiney.
__________________
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
1993 Honda Nighthawk 750
Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #982
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 354
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
I testdrove a fiesta just now...trying to get a feel for the driving position and layout because I want a fiesta st.

God the clutch was terrible. I couldnt feel the bite point...it was very vague. I actually stalled it at a stop light...not that any of my other starts could be considered smooth...


I feel so embarrassed
.
I think a fiesta would make an extremely fun fwd track car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
how do i know if my wheels are bent or just out of balance?
take it to a place? I'm not really sure you can tell the difference visually. unless its REALLY badly bent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Computers are down at work.


Sent from my CrapBerry using slapuhiney.
I can fix that.
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #983
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 354
iTrader: (2)

damn it! post #1000 was about a ford fiesta
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #984
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
 
BrokenVert's Avatar
 
Drives: Topless Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen

Posts: 9,834
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I think a fiesta would make an extremely fun fwd track car.
I'm looking at a Fiesta ST as a new DD after the E gets returned.

I just have no idea what was wrong with my left foot today...it was heinous.

I'm still feeling embarrassed...
__________________
BrokenVert is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #985
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
 
BrokenVert's Avatar
 
Drives: Topless Electric Boogaloo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fahrvergnügen

Posts: 9,834
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
damn it! post #1000 was about a ford fiesta
Its an OT thread...who cares?
__________________
BrokenVert is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #986
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Have to drive 50 miles out to check a property today for work probably....

Delicious hole in the wall foods will probably await on the trip
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #987
upstatedoc
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,481
iTrader: (1)

computers are back up and i am now using Dragon to dictate. This thing rocks! Why didn't I use this years ago?
__________________
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
1993 Honda Nighthawk 750
Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #988
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
 
MrRetep's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

Posts: 354
iTrader: (2)

Friday!
MrRetep is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #989
Litos
Banned
 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

Posts: 2,900
iTrader: (1)

spreadsheet apocolypse.......
Litos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #990
upstatedoc
Drone Expert
 
upstatedoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 BMW 328ix
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
spreadsheet apocolypse.......
[u2b]http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DbPXVGQnJm0w&sa=U&ei=i0LwUK--J4XM2gXFtYCYAg&ved=0CBQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGcydPZ3G-G8ukAFOCvDj-V8rkzow[/u2b]
__________________
2014 Dodge Durango R/T //Diablosports Tuning
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
1993 Honda Nighthawk 750
Countermeasure enthusiast.
upstatedoc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST