BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

VF Engineering

08-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #67
Driv3r
Colonel

Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
W standard of "radical" is opposed to him.
World standard of "radical" is against the world's good...

Therefore clearly explains why W and his followers are EXTREMELY radical.

First off I have got to give it up to you two (ganeil, Dr325i) you guys are really at it in almost EVERY political thread, and ive read both sides of the argument on almost every thread, each to their own..

but, i remember a Harvard grad once told, me when talking about politics, "its ridiculous, one side can argue with the other for hours but either side can NEVER come to a compromise, ever. In the end they are both where they started"

I don't think ill forget that, as I'm seeing it right now!

But i respect both your opinions, you both are well educated (although one being more "informed" than the other, no offense lets see who can guess which one of you it is)
      08-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #68
pcoles78
Private

Drives: OC transpo

pakistan and india have nukes. nobody cares if they wipe each other out. but if iran gets nukes it's a big deal. why?

because iran wants to exterminate israel. not to sound like an anti semite, but who cares if Iran and Israel have a nuclear war? why do americans care so much about the jews over the arabs? there are only 5 million jews in the world and 1 billion arabs. i dont get why the US has decided to protect Israel at all cost..... US gives 3 billion to Israel every year. there must be some powerful lobyists in washington dc arguing to save israel.

i think the US should let iran get nukes, let iran strike Israel, and then the US will have all the reason it needs to nuke Iran. LET IRAN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!
pcoles78 is offline   Canada
      08-26-2007, 01:32 PM   #69
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoles78 View Post
pakistan and india have nukes. nobody cares if they wipe each other out. but if iran gets nukes it's a big deal. why?

because iran wants to exterminate israel. not to sound like an anti semite, but who cares if Iran and Israel have a nuclear war? why do americans care so much about the jews over the arabs? there are only 5 million jews in the world and 1 billion arabs. i dont get why the US has decided to protect Israel at all cost..... US gives 3 billion to Israel every year. there must be some powerful lobyists in washington dc arguing to save israel.

i think the US should let iran get nukes, let iran strike Israel, and then the US will have all the reason it needs to nuke Iran. LET IRAN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!
Yeah Pakistan and India do have nukes. Infact so does Israel. But who cares about that? noone.

I agree with you about US's support for Israel. But I dont think I can agree with you on the nuclear war. Bro, it's always the innocent men, women and children die. This isnt a war between world leaders...
      08-26-2007, 02:13 PM   #70
pcoles78
Private

Drives: OC transpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
I agree with you about US's support for Israel. But I dont think I can agree with you on the nuclear war. Bro, it's always the innocent men, women and children die. This isnt a war between world leaders...
i dont think iran will ever use their nukes on israel because of what I just said. If iran nuked israel, the USA will wipe out Iran in less than a minute and turn the whole country to glass.

wars should be fought between world leaders. if they're gonna declare war, they better be on the frontlines just like King Leonidas in 300.

bush vs Ameninajad. man that would be sweet.
pcoles78 is offline   Canada
      08-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #71
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoles78 View Post
i dont think iran will ever use their nukes on israel because of what I just said. If iran nuked israel, the USA will wipe out Iran in less than a minute and turn the whole country to glass.

wars should be fought between world leaders. if they're gonna declare war, they better be on the frontlines just like King Leonidas in 300.

bush vs Ameninajad. man that would be sweet.
I'm not a fan of any war, but 300 was a good film, loved the way Leonidas was on the front lines!