BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
shah269
Major
United_States
81
Rep
1,018
Posts

 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

I would like to blame video games as well

Ok so if the NRA can blame gun violence on video games?

Well I would like to blame my addiction to speeding to video games as well!
And while I'm there....since i'm a down right dirty dog who has a thing for attractive women and looks down on the fatties and makes moo moo sounds when they walk by....I would like to blame said behavior on a great game called Leisure Suit Larry!

And my skydiving addiction to Mario! That bitch was BASE jumping at the end of each level! And I want to be like that crazy Italian Plumber!
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
andybui82
Colonel
andybui82's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Blop PNW branch

iTrader: (4)

i dont like you.
__________________
Cars: SGM 325i (Retired) l BSM 135i (Retired) l SS to Gloss White S2000 (Retired) l Arctic White RS4 (Retired) l White GTi (retired) l AW 335d M-Sport
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
RambleJ
Colonel
RambleJ's Avatar
No_Country
27
Rep
2,013
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i M-sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Back in teh so cal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
Ok so if the NRA can blame gun violence on video games?

Well I would like to blame my addiction to speeding to video games as well!
And while I'm there....since i'm a down right dirty dog who has a thing for attractive women and looks down on the fatties and makes moo moo sounds when they walk by....I would like to blame said behavior on a great game called Leisure Suit Larry!

And my skydiving addiction to Mario! That bitch was BASE jumping at the end of each level! And I want to be like that crazy Italian Plumber!
Leisure suit Larry. Just gave away your age there. I bet most people here don't even know what that is.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
miiipilot
Captain
miiipilot's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
801
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 TiAg 135i 6mt M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH

iTrader: (0)

Leisure suit Larry...Play on, Player!
__________________
miiipilot 2011 135i TiAg w/Black Boston 6mt M-Sport, Premium Pkg, Value Pkg
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
Vic311
Banned
United_States
17
Rep
1,469
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  9.1 KB
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
United_States
43
Rep
1,204
Posts

 
Drives: Exceptionally well :)
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa, FL

iTrader: (0)

Will it give my age away if i told you i was playing LSL on DOS?
__________________
-Joe


"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
shah269
Major
United_States
81
Rep
1,018
Posts

 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybui82 View Post
i dont like you.
Guess you were not a Prince of Persia fan!

But yeah the next time I get pulled over I am so blaming NFS!
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
United_States
43
Rep
1,204
Posts

 
Drives: Exceptionally well :)
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa, FL

iTrader: (0)

So what is to blame then?
__________________
-Joe


"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
TMNT
Captain
41
Rep
875
Posts

 
Drives: 330ci ZHP
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

The NRA guy also blamed hurricanes, movies, and porno. I watched the whole speech like "Is this shit real?" LOL
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
51
Rep
2,376
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Heck, I remember when Doom came over on about 12 floppy disks. . .
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #11
MrRoboto
Colonel
Canada
54
Rep
2,715
Posts

 
Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT View Post
The NRA guy also blamed hurricanes, movies, and porno. I watched the whole speech like "Is this shit real?" LOL
Thats the problem with the NRA. The management team sound like a bunch of wing nuts.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #12
RambleJ
Colonel
RambleJ's Avatar
No_Country
27
Rep
2,013
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535i M-sport
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Back in teh so cal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiipilot View Post
Leisure suit Larry...Play on, Player!
This game had some true lvalues. Have sex with a hooker before buying the condom and you would get an STD and die.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
Vic311
Banned
United_States
17
Rep
1,469
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Heck, I remember when Doom came over on about 12 floppy disks. . .
Defender of the Crown...Commodore 64..best game ever.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
shah269
Major
United_States
81
Rep
1,018
Posts

 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT View Post
The NRA guy also blamed hurricanes, movies, and porno.......

porn!
really

MOTHER FUCKER IS BLAMING PORN!
Maybe if the fucktards mother let him watch some more porn maybe he would have been too busy going left handed than pulling the trigger!

Typical....typical gun nut...the world is coming to an end....every one is spying on me....and it's every ones fault but mine?


I blame above rant on the best game of all time..Contra...
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
samchoi604
Colonel
28
Rep
2,320
Posts

 
Drives: black on black
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Burnaby, BC

iTrader: (3)

One of these days, irony will strike the senior members of the NRA. Possibly in the head.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #16
kevinbahnz
Lieutenant
kevinbahnz's Avatar
25
Rep
519
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ma-NC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post

porn!
really

MOTHER FUCKER IS BLAMING PORN!
Maybe if the fucktards mother let him watch some more porn maybe he would have been too busy going left handed than pulling the trigger!

Typical....typical gun nut...the world is coming to an end....every one is spying on me....and it's every ones fault but mine?


I blame above rant on the best game of all time..Contra...
up, up, down, down, left, right , left ,right A+B , select then start.
__________________
<img src=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z164/kevinbahnz/08-23-2008030.jpg border=0 alt= />
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #17
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
ShopVac's Avatar
8
Rep
409
Posts

 
Drives: '08 335xi cpe - aero kit, 6MT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
Leisure suit Larry. Just gave away your age there. I bet most people here don't even know what that is.
Took me weeks before I realized I was to use a condom before banging that hooker (to keep from getting VD).

Now that's a good learning experience right there.
__________________

- Joey
| 2008 BMW 335xi | 2006 MINI Cooper S Vert | 2011 Ford Edge Limited | 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel |
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #18
ybbiz34
Moderator
ybbiz34's Avatar
181
Rep
4,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoi604 View Post
One of these days, irony will strike the senior members of the NRA. Possibly in the head.
You know, you don't have to wish death upon every human being that happens to have a different opinion than you.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #19
samchoi604
Colonel
28
Rep
2,320
Posts

 
Drives: black on black
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Burnaby, BC

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
You know, you don't have to wish death upon every human being that happens to have a different opinion than you.
I'm not, but at least it's a lot less painful compared to what the children had to suffer. There will also be a lot less sympathy too.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2012, 01:52 AM   #20
fokus45
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
43
Posts

 
Drives: little blue dune buggy
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoi604 View Post
I'm not, but at least it's a lot less painful compared to what the children had to suffer. There will also be a lot less sympathy too.
We will always have guns. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on and curb your hate towards innocent, law abiding citizens.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #21
shah269
Major
United_States
81
Rep
1,018
Posts

 
Drives: 2009
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

And let's not forget Mario Cart!
Yeah can't throw things at people while driving! Yeah yeah!
I blame Mario Cart!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #22
woosh
Colonel
woosh's Avatar
Australia
34
Rep
2,240
Posts

 
Drives: Canyonero SUV
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269
And let's not forget Mario Cart!
Yeah can't throw things at people while driving! Yeah yeah!
I blame Mario Cart!
Some people i knew at uni had a pastime to drive around town at late night and throw eggs at innocent bystanders/cars. Let's blame Mario for sure!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST