BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental)
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-05-2012, 03:39 AM   #45
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

^^^Welcome to the thread. You are going to love that car!
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2012, 03:51 AM   #46
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
^^^Welcome to the thread. You are going to love that car!
Yup I had an 07 E92 335I and loved it, Just ordered my 2013 E92 M3 yesterday and can't wait to get back home to start enjoying it.
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      11-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #47
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Anyone Out There Bump!!!!
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #48
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

I spotted a Black M3 the past few days with temp plates in the Vilseck area, where you at?
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #49
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)



I was using this thread to test how to load videos, enjoy anyways!
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 03:21 PM   #50
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Arrow

Hey guys I'm more than interested in getting the OEM mod on my new ///M that would give me time to save more cash for the Akra Evo Exhaust. My ride is at Pentagon and will start the demo period this coming week. 10 weeks and a wake up till I'm back in garrison!!!

I tried getting a moded Exhaust from the states but after my bad experience with PYspeed on the wheels I ordered for my ride I don't wanna risk odering any big item from the states. I will travel any distance to get it done M3Freak is holding me an OEM Exhaust he has sitting at his place so I will be using that one for the mod and saving my new one.

PM the info to the shop. Thanks guys.
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #51
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Hey guys I'm more than interested in getting the OEM mod on my new ///M that would give me time to save more cash for the Akra Evo Exhaust. My ride is at Pentagon and will start the demo period this coming week. 10 weeks and a wake up till I'm back in garrison!!!

I tried getting a moded Exhaust from the states but after my bad experience with PYspeed on the wheels I ordered for my ride I don't wanna risk odering any big item from the states. I will travel any distance to get it done M3Freak is holding me an OEM Exhaust he has sitting at his place so I will be using that one for the mod and saving my new one.

PM the info to the shop. Thanks guys.
I am getting it done at a shop in Weiden. If I get mine done before you get back you can just paypal me and I will take yours in when I do. I know M3FREAK, he is a buddy of mine. They do the mod and then paint it matte black with a high temp paint. Seems to have good results from the guys I have seen it done to.

I am thinking of having the mod done where they completely cancel out the middle of the exhaust can and just do straight pipe almost in a way. I also purchased some black chrome tips to remove the matte look.

Here is a link:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609950
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #52
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
I am getting it done at a shop in Weiden. If I get mine done before you get back you can just paypal me and I will take yours in when I do. I know M3FREAK, he is a buddy of mine. They do the mod and then paint it matte black with a high temp paint. Seems to have good results from the guys I have seen it done to.

I am thinking of having the mod done where they completely cancel out the middle of the exhaust can and just do straight pipe almost in a way. I also purchased some black chrome tips to remove the matte look.

Here is a link:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609950
Yeah Bro! sounds good I just need to get with M3Freak to pay him for the Exhaust and have him give it to you. I know the one he has is for E90 and the diference is the tips are a little shorter which I don't mind as I'm replacing them any ways. Just let me know so we can schedule everything.
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #53
ottoblotto
///M-Flight Bavaria
 
ottoblotto's Avatar
 
Drives: E90M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Im around

Posts: 1,134
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
Damn, I may have to pull mine off now that shes in storage and get this done... Maybe he'll give us a three-fer price... Doesnt hurt to ask.
I met him a few weeks back during a trip to Regensburg and he seems like a pretty cool dude.
__________________
"With great power comes great responsibility." -El-Superbeasto
ottoblotto is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #54
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Damn, I may have to pull mine off now that shes in storage and get this done... Maybe he'll give us a three-fer price... Doesnt hurt to ask.
I met him a few weeks back during a trip to Regensburg and he seems like a pretty cool dude.
+1 Yeah Bro it can't hurt to ask!!!
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #55
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Yeah Bro! sounds good I just need to get with M3Freak to pay him for the Exhaust and have him give it to you. I know the one he has is for E90 and the diference is the tips are a little shorter which I don't mind as I'm replacing them any ways. Just let me know so we can schedule everything.
I believe it is an E92 OEM. I am not too sure but he has an E92 with an Akro exhaust on it. I will hit him up tomorrow and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
Damn, I may have to pull mine off now that shes in storage and get this done... Maybe he'll give us a three-fer price... Doesnt hurt to ask.
I met him a few weeks back during a trip to Regensburg and he seems like a pretty cool dude.
Great guy and seems very dedicated to do outstanding work. I am looking forward to it and I think we can get a deal on a three-er, I will ask him. You guys down to get it done at the end of next month? I still need my ms race pipes to get in the mail but I can order those on the 1st and then get er done!
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #56
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
I believe it is an E92 OEM. I am not too sure but he has an E92 with an Akro exhaust on it. I will hit him up tomorrow and find out.



Great guy and seems very dedicated to do outstanding work. I am looking forward to it and I think we can get a deal on a three-er, I will ask him. You guys down to get it done at the end of next month? I still need my ms race pipes to get in the mail but I can order those on the 1st and then get er done!
Yeah bro just let me know and we can get it done. I'm in no rush yet but will definitely get it done as soon I take delivery of mine in march. If you still haven't done it then we can take the trip and get it done I want to get the tips that VSmotorsports has for the M 84mm Outlet and have them painted with the exhaust matte black. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780294
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #57
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Yeah bro just let me know and we can get it done. I'm in no rush yet but will definitely get it done as soon I take delivery of mine in march. If you still haven't done it then we can take the trip and get it done I want to get the tips that VSmotorsports has for the M 84mm Outlet and have them painted with the exhaust matte black. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780294
Dude, that price is crazy! I think I paid 175 shipped "priority ahahah" from cyba. They look great, I will post pictures shortly! Here is a link, IMO get these, 4mm smaller in diameter but bigger than stock and look great in black chrome.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357532
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #58
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
Dude, that price is crazy! I think I paid 175 shipped "priority ahahah" from cyba. They look great, I will post pictures shortly! Here is a link, IMO get these, 4mm smaller in diameter but bigger than stock and look great in black chrome.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357532
Yeah I seen this ones will PM him to see what he quotes me on them!!!
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #59
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Yeah I seen this ones will PM him to see what he quotes me on them!!!
Here you go! I put my grubby paws on it so not the cleanest and the light looks weird because there are five lights above it. Circumference wise, it fit perfectly over the OEM to give you an idea of the size. In the end it will look really meaty compared to stock.
Attached Images
 
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #60
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
Here you go! I put my grubby paws on it so not the cleanest and the light looks weird because there are five lights above it. Circumference wise, it fit perfectly over the OEM to give you an idea of the size. In the end it will look really meaty compared to stock.
Nice looking thanks bro! I sent him a PM let's see what I get quoted for them!!! If he quotes me the same as u I will order them that day and have them waiting on me.
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #61
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

o
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #62
ottoblotto
///M-Flight Bavaria
 
ottoblotto's Avatar
 
Drives: E90M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Im around

Posts: 1,134
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
Great guy and seems very dedicated to do outstanding work. I am looking forward to it and I think we can get a deal on a three-er, I will ask him. You guys down to get it done at the end of next month? I still need my ms race pipes to get in the mail but I can order those on the 1st and then get er done!
I can do that. I just need to figure out how to get the exhaust off without a lift... Lets see what kind of price he comes back with.
__________________
"With great power comes great responsibility." -El-Superbeasto
ottoblotto is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 03:18 AM   #63
manari06
Captain
 
manari06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 Mineral White
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Illesheim, Germany

Posts: 983
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [4.75]
2007 335I Coupe  [5.00]
Tips

I got a quote of $155 Shipped Priority mail from Cyba! Ordering them today
__________________
I Am The Strength Behind The Fight!
manari06 is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 07:58 AM   #64
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
I got a quote of $155 Shipped Priority mail from Cyba! Ordering them today
That sounds about right, great price! That was with priority too, make sure he does priority! Hahaha
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #65
STi_traitor
Banned
 
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoblotto View Post
I can do that. I just need to figure out how to get the exhaust off without a lift... Lets see what kind of price he comes back with.
Sounds difficult, maybe a jack to at least help raise it, do you have one? If not you can come by my house and use mine just return it when you drop off the exhaust.
STi_traitor is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #66
ottoblotto
///M-Flight Bavaria
 
ottoblotto's Avatar
 
Drives: E90M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Im around

Posts: 1,134
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
I have stands and jacks and such, but it would be 100% better standing underneath a lift... But she is in storage mode now so I cant go to the auto craft shop. But I think I can get it, thanks for the offer though! Really cool of you.
__________________
"With great power comes great responsibility." -El-Superbeasto
ottoblotto is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST