BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #133
jra85
M3NTAL
jra85's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
449
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (1)

Saw one in the showroom of BMW Southampton on Long Island yesterday. Nice looking car, definitely should come with black BMW grills from the factory though. This one also just had regular silver ZCP wheels; they should just be black from the factory too.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #134
Mafioso
First Lieutenant
Mafioso's Avatar
4
Rep
317
Posts

 
Drives: E92 ///M3 SSII
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Gilbert AZ

iTrader: (0)

I'm in love, Car looks AWESOME!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #135
PeterKBMW
Private
PeterKBMW's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
61
Posts

 
Drives: Couple BMW's
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

We're finally receiving ours at our center tomorrow, can't wait to see it! If anyone is interested let me know (send me a pm), as of now it is available.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #136
Hothonda
***EX-NSX***
Hothonda's Avatar
3
Rep
160
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Carrera S
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdamz View Post
Saw one in the showroom of BMW Southampton on Long Island yesterday. Nice looking car, definitely should come with black BMW grills from the factory though. This one also just had regular silver ZCP wheels; they should just be black from the factory too.
50 only of the 200 came w/black wheels....
__________________


2013 991 Carrera S
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #137
1LRM3
Captain
1LRM3's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
604
Posts

 
Drives: LRP M3 E92
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CT<-->SC

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hothonda View Post
50 only of the 200 came w/black wheels....
....and i grabbed one too
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #138
M3NNIS
Colonel
M3NNIS's Avatar
44
Rep
2,191
Posts

 
Drives: a truck for now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to M3NNIS Send a message via MSN to M3NNIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hothonda View Post
50 only of the 200 came w/black wheels....
....and i grabbed one too
Awesome. The car is great.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #139
IMARECK
RECKLSS
0
Rep
9
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M3 Lime Rock
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: KANSAS CITY

iTrader: (0)

Trying to drive The Lime Rock everywhere to get 1200 miles on it. Today Let the wife and the her sister take it to run a errand. The problem that she ran into was she was stopped by every car nut possible. She told me that the car was a guy magnet. I thought cars were suppose to be chick magnets!
__________________
2013 Lime Rock DCT Dinan Chip Black Kidney
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #140
GummyWermz
Commander In Chief
GummyWermz's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
95
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SF, NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMARECK View Post
Trying to drive The Lime Rock everywhere to get 1200 miles on it. Today Let the wife and the her sister take it to run a errand. The problem that she ran into was she was stopped by every car nut possible. She told me that the car was a guy magnet. I thought cars were suppose to be chick magnets!
I guess that depends on whose driving it.
There's a Lime Rock by my dealer seating on the lot for a few weeks now. I guess nobody wants to pay for the $10k mark up.
__________________
E46 M3
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #141
1LRM3
Captain
1LRM3's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
604
Posts

 
Drives: LRP M3 E92
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CT<-->SC

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
Awesome. The car is great.
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #142
Aloosh
Private First Class
United_States
2
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: m3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [5.00]
Bought a FO '13 M3 non lime rock and people ask me why I didnt get this, well I save 12 gs off the sticker price thats why hah
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #143
m33
Banned
m33's Avatar
United_States
50
Rep
2,697
Posts

 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (5)

That car is way over priced , your better off doing an individual build and have a one of a kind M
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #144
s2kroma
First Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
340
Posts

 
Drives: a new car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Chicago IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
That car is way over priced , your better off doing an individual build and have a one of a kind M
Yes, and it will be ONE of 1
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #145
M3NNIS
Colonel
M3NNIS's Avatar
44
Rep
2,191
Posts

 
Drives: a truck for now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to M3NNIS Send a message via MSN to M3NNIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
That car is way over priced , your better off doing an individual build and have a one of a kind M
its the same price and the rest of the M3's so they are all over priced.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #146
MTrezzz
Captain
United_States
16
Rep
754
Posts

 
Drives: Lime Rock Edition
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Long Island

iTrader: (0)

Anybody modify their Lime Rock Editions yet? Will it harm the value of the car if somebody put: Ind Black Front & Side Grills, also M3 Gloss Black Rear logo, Ind painted reflector, tints , keyhole delete, spacers ? My Lime Rock is Equipped this way & i was just wondering if that was a bad idea if i ever wanted to resale in the future (with mods).

thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #147
slicer
Brigadier General
slicer's Avatar
61
Rep
3,935
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTrezzz View Post
Anybody modify their Lime Rock Editions yet? Will it harm the value of the car if somebody put: Ind Black Front & Side Grills, also M3 Gloss Black Rear logo, Ind painted reflector, tints , keyhole delete, spacers ? My Lime Rock is Equipped this way & i was just wondering if that was a bad idea if i ever wanted to resale in the future (with mods).

thanks
Are you kidding? The modifications you listed could be removed in less than an hour. There are a number of people on the forum who have modified their LR's. just keep your stock parts and you have nothing to worry about.
__________________
ALL PARTS FOR SALE (click links and/or Send me a PM) -
KW Clubsport 3-way, Mode Carbon GTS Wing, BMW Pedals Billet Extended DCT Paddles, Advan TC3 (9.5/10.5), Planted E92 Floor Mounts, Schroth Quick Fit Pro Harnesses (Red - E82/E90/E92 Version)
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #148
MTrezzz
Captain
United_States
16
Rep
754
Posts

 
Drives: Lime Rock Edition
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Long Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Are you kidding? The modifications you listed could be removed in less than an hour. There are a number of people on the forum who have modified their LR's. just keep your stock parts and you have nothing to worry about.
What if i sell my car in the future with the mods it has, will it affect the valve or would people not car and buy it, since it's a bolt on.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #149
slicer
Brigadier General
slicer's Avatar
61
Rep
3,935
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTrezzz View Post
What if i sell my car in the future with the mods it has, will it affect the valve or would people not car and buy it, since it's a bolt on.
I wouldn't be concerned. Those mods should not affect value for better or worse. You could put the stock parts back on and sell the modifications if you desire. Most people wouldn't even notice the minor changes that you performed.
__________________
ALL PARTS FOR SALE (click links and/or Send me a PM) -
KW Clubsport 3-way, Mode Carbon GTS Wing, BMW Pedals Billet Extended DCT Paddles, Advan TC3 (9.5/10.5), Planted E92 Floor Mounts, Schroth Quick Fit Pro Harnesses (Red - E82/E90/E92 Version)
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #150
Koldun
Banned
6
Rep
659
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMARECK View Post
Trying to drive The Lime Rock everywhere to get 1200 miles on it. Today Let the wife and the her sister take it to run a errand. The problem that she ran into was she was stopped by every car nut possible. She told me that the car was a guy magnet. I thought cars were suppose to be chick magnets!
M3s in general attract more sausage than chicks. Sad fact of life.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 10:36 AM   #151
jacobe92
Lieutenant
jacobe92's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
444
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Frozen Red
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cerritos, CA

iTrader: (2)

Value

When I put my heavily modded 2011 M3 back to stock form it took 3 days for a local shop to do it. Lol. Judging on your list of Mods it's seems like its not a big deal.
__________________

KW Clubsports, Brembo BBK Front 365mm Rear 345mm, Akrapovic-Evo, Dinan Toe-links, 18" Bronze TE-37 Front 18x9.5 et 20 Rear 18x10.5 et 22 w/ RS3's, Cusco Bar, Recaro Sportster CS Black Leather, Turner 90 MM Lug Extensions
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #152
MTrezzz
Captain
United_States
16
Rep
754
Posts

 
Drives: Lime Rock Edition
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Long Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I wouldn't be concerned. Those mods should not affect value for better or worse. You could put the stock parts back on and sell the modifications if you desire. Most people wouldn't even notice the minor changes that you performed.
very true & thanks for the input
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #153
24601
Major
24601's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,177
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 Toyota Prius  [0.00]
2014 BMW 750Li  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
That car is way over priced , your better off doing an individual build and have a one of a kind M
+1
__________________
MY13 E92 M3 SS w/ ZCP l ZPP l 2MK l 6NR l 752 l M Performance Exhaust, Grill, Side Gills, C/F splitters

Sold - 2009 E92 335i LMB M-Sport
Sold - 2003 E46 M3 LSB SMG
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST