BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #1101
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Anyone have an OEM E92 hood laying around they don't need? Or if you're holding on to it for a lease return, then I am more than willing to give it back when that time comes. $$ in hand. Sick and tired of my ARKYM one!
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #1102
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Anyone have an OEM E92 hood laying around they don't need? Or if you're holding on to it for a lease return, then I am more than willing to give it back when that time comes. $$ in hand. Sick and tired of my ARKYM one!
So PY hasn't stepped up to the plate to make this right yet?
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #1103
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
So PY hasn't stepped up to the plate to make this right yet?
No trust at all man, that's the problem. Arkym just stopped replying completely, PYSpeed doesn't even acknowledge any of those comments to with Arkym in my posts which is even worse.

Most ridiculous thing is, guys over at PYSpeed have an interest in Arkym too.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=719100&page=5
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #1104
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
No trust at all man, that's the problem. Arkym just stopped replying completely, PYSpeed doesn't even acknowledge any of those comments to with Arkym in my posts which is even worse.

Most ridiculous thing is, guys over at PYSpeed have an interest in Arkym too.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=719100&page=5
I'd send it back to them bro, cut your losses and find a new hood. If you find a hood (in the US) and need help with freight LMK I may be able to help get it into YYC.
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #1105
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
I'd send it back to them bro, cut your losses and find a new hood. If you find a hood (in the US) and need help with freight LMK I may be able to help get it into YYC.
That's the only problem I'm facing! Need to find a new hood first.

Thanks for that, I'll be sure to let you know.
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #1106
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
That's the only problem I'm facing! Need to find a new hood first.

Thanks for that, I'll be sure to let you know.
What bout this one?
I just text'd the guy and he says it still available and it's black! + He's in Ontario

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=822383
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #1107
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,377
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
Did you get a new boot lid?
Haha, no. The picture is the previous owner car!
I just bought the OEM Performance carbon fiber spoiler though
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #1108
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
Haha, no. The picture is the previous owner car!
I just bought the OEM Performance carbon fiber spoiler though
Sweet! I am putting my stock trunk back on for winter so I just picked up a NOT OEM Performance Carbon Spoiler from a guy off the forum. I'm gonna plasti dip my car matte black for the winter. I got the kit, just need to find the time.
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #1109
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,377
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
Sweet! I am putting my stock trunk back on for winter so I just picked up a NOT OEM Performance Carbon Spoiler from a guy off the forum. I'm gonna plasti dip my car matte black for the winter. I got the kit, just need to find the time.
oh cool, what trunk do you have now?
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #1110
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
oh cool, what trunk do you have now?
Just the carbon CSL type
Attached Images
 
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #1111
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,377
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
oh cool, what trunk do you have now?
Just the carbon CSL type
Wow, this looks goooood!!!
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #1112
Tuner1
Second Lieutenant
 
Tuner1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, AB

Posts: 262
iTrader: (6)

Here are two nice YYC M3s with ESS boost under the hood.

The Space Grey car should be especially fun with 625hp and 255mm Blizzaks
Attached Images
 
Tuner1 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #1113
Tuner1
Second Lieutenant
 
Tuner1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, AB

Posts: 262
iTrader: (6)

Please excuse the iPhone pics but I was pressed for time.
Attached Images
 
Tuner1 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #1114
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,377
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner1
Please excuse the iPhone pics but I was pressed for time.
Sweet!!! Can't wait till weather gets better and we have a BMW meeting so we can see your car!
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #1115
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner1 View Post
Here are two nice YYC M3s with ESS boost under the hood.

The Space Grey car should be especially fun with 625hp and 255mm Blizzaks
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #1116
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
What bout this one?
I just text'd the guy and he says it still available and it's black! + He's in Ontario

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=822383
I will MSG him right now. Thanks for finding that!
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #1117
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
I will MSG him right now. Thanks for finding that!
Cool, good luck, LMK if it works out
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 10:56 AM   #1118
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner1 View Post
Here are two nice YYC M3s with ESS boost under the hood.

The Space Grey car should be especially fun with 625hp and 255mm Blizzaks
Rob, is your blown yet?
How long does it take you guys to install? Only took me 35 hours or so
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #1119
Tuner1
Second Lieutenant
 
Tuner1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Calgary, AB

Posts: 262
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
Rob, is your blown yet?
How long does it take you guys to install? Only took me 35 hours or so
Nope. My ESS kit will be installed next week as an early Christmas present to myself.

It is cool that you did the installation yourself. Now you know why the kit is so special.

It isn't often that we install just a supercharger kit, most people combine it with exhaust and other stuff at the same time. That being said, I think the techs spend 1X careful hours to install the VT2 intercooled kits.
Tuner1 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #1120
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
 
Prince_of_Persia's Avatar
 
Drives: 6MT E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC

Posts: 2,377
iTrader: (1)

Out of no where one of the sales guys in BMW Gallery called me to let me know they have a few 2012 M3s that they need to sell and they are discounting them by around $15k. Apparently they have several DCT ones and one manual one. Just in case someone is looking for an M3, that's not a really bad deal.
__________________

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Prince_of_Persia is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-14-2012, 12:43 AM   #1121
Millie
Second Lieutenant
 
Millie's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kamloops/Alberta

Posts: 241
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
Out of no where one of the sales guys in BMW Gallery called me to let me know they have a few 2012 M3s that they need to sell and they are discounting them by around $15k. Apparently they have several DCT ones and one manual one. Just in case someone is looking for an M3, that's not a really bad deal.
$15k off 90k is still a rip off IMO.
__________________
09 E92 SG M3
Dinan Stuff
Millie is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #1122
///MDriver
Private
 
///MDriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003.5 BMW M3 SMG IR on red
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cal AB

Posts: 71
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_of_Persia View Post
Sweet!!! Can't wait till weather gets better and we have a BMW meeting so we can see your car!
I'm up , got my winters on and all next weeks supposed to be nice...
__________________
///MDriver is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST