BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
kawasaki00
Major
 
kawasaki00's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

Posts: 1,001
iTrader: (4)

Nate@IND

Just wanted to say thanks for the parts, the communication was great, always responded to my questions in a timely fashion and got everything sent out quickly.
Now for the life of me I can't decide on silver or black zcp wheels for my sparkling graphite?
Attached Images
 
__________________
Electronics Junkie, Engine Builder.
kawasaki00 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
NuclearSymphony
Chasing The Horizon
 
NuclearSymphony's Avatar
 
Drives: Individual
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 106
iTrader: (0)

Sounds like yet another satisfied customer. Oh, and I vote black for sparkling graphite.
__________________
NuclearSymphony is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
6spdg37s
Captain
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)

+ 1 on this... IND was quick with communication. Have not received the part yet but just placed order on sat or sun and am awaiting my grill patiently !!
6spdg37s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
j2m
Colonel
 
j2m's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Calgary, Ab

Posts: 2,452
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
You know what cool about them cats at IND?!?!
Even when I'm calling for the little chit, they still treat me like I'm spending thousands $$$. I haven't ordered anything of significant monetary value from IND, because of the logistics, but they always take the time to help me out and answer any questions
__________________

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
kawasaki00
Major
 
kawasaki00's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

Posts: 1,001
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
You know what cool about them cats at IND?!?!
Even when I'm calling for the little chit, they still treat me like I'm spending thousands $$$. I haven't ordered anything of significant monetary value from IND, because of the logistics, but they always take the time to help me out and answer any questions
You are correct, service like I was spending 15k on a supercharger but only bought cosmetic parts.
__________________
Electronics Junkie, Engine Builder.
kawasaki00 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Stronghammer
Lieutenant
 
Stronghammer's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: south carolina

Posts: 580
iTrader: (2)

Last year I bought wheels and springs for my car. Sent quite a few messages to Nate who patiently answered my questions. Ultimately I ended up buying closer to home in Charlotte but I always appreciated the time he spent with me. Fastforward to last month when I decided it was time to add a supercharger. I went straight back to the guys at IND and purchased thru them. These guys aren't afraid to do a little work to earn your business. Good for them !
__________________
2011 E92 M3 MR July 11 ED Sept 11 PCD
Mods: ESS VT1, MS test pipes, 19 BBS CH-R, Eibach pro springs, Painted reflectors, carbon fiber grills, Painted side markers with dark tinted lenses, 30% tint, Arkym rear diffuser, Innotech axle back exhaust, Performance spoiler
Stronghammer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #7
kawasaki00
Major
 
kawasaki00's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

Posts: 1,001
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronghammer View Post
Last year I bought wheels and springs for my car. Sent quite a few messages to Nate who patiently answered my questions. Ultimately I ended up buying closer to home in Charlotte but I always appreciated the time he spent with me. Fastforward to last month when I decided it was time to add a supercharger. I went straight back to the guys at IND and purchased thru them. These guys aren't afraid to do a little work to earn your business. Good for them !
Where in SC are you located
__________________
Electronics Junkie, Engine Builder.
kawasaki00 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
higgins613
New Member
 
Drives: 2013 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clarksville, TN

Posts: 20
iTrader: (1)

Just wanted to say thanks to Nate and Ilia at IND. I was in the Chicago area for work and stopped by to check out the shop. They stopped what they were doing to show me around and answer all my questions. Shop is very clean if anyone is wondering. I also ordered full exhaust, tune and some other parts with Nate and he was very helpful finding what I needed and meeting my timeline. Everything showed up with no issues and on time. Awesome customer service and highly recommend these guys.
higgins613 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #9
g222leav
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2013 AW M3
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago

Posts: 147
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgins613 View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to Nate and Ilia at IND. I was in the Chicago area for work and stopped by to check out the shop. They stopped what they were doing to show me around and answer all my questions. Shop is very clean if anyone is wondering. I also ordered full exhaust, tune and some other parts with Nate and he was very helpful finding what I needed and meeting my timeline. Everything showed up with no issues and on time. Awesome customer service and highly recommend these guys.
+1

I totally agree. I was on my way to my folks in the northern suburbs and I stopped by because I wanted to pick up some painted reflectors. I met Nate and Jesel and they showed me the shop. I agree, the shop is immaculate, I would def. feel safe with my car in their hands. I can't wait for the day i'm in the market for a major tune as these guys will be who i'd call.
g222leav is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
Malek@MRF
 
Malek@MRF's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Irvine, California

Posts: 3,327
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to Malek@MRF
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki00 View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for the parts, the communication was great, always responded to my questions in a timely fashion and got everything sent out quickly.
Now for the life of me I can't decide on silver or black zcp wheels for my sparkling graphite?
Do silver. Hope this helps.

And yes, iND is awesome.

Click here if you want details on the car... LINK

Malek@MRF is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,288
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malek@MRF View Post
Do silver. Hope this helps.

And yes, iND is awesome.

Click here if you want details on the car... LINK
He already did


As for iND, those guys are great. I only bought reflectors (which btw were matched perfectly), but they were still amazing to deal with. Would definitely do business with these guys again.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #12
kawasaki00
Major
 
kawasaki00's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

Posts: 1,001
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
He already did


As for iND, those guys are great. I only bought reflectors (which btw were matched perfectly), but they were still amazing to deal with. Would definitely do business with these guys again.
I sure did,
When you going to ditch those chrome grills. haha
__________________
Electronics Junkie, Engine Builder.
kawasaki00 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #13
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,288
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki00 View Post
I sure did,
When you going to ditch those chrome grills. haha
I've always kind of liked the contrast the chrome provides. Now having seen your car in real life, I'm not so sure. Haha it's always something. Stay tuned though, wheels being installed next week, so we'll see how that looks. Then I might make my move.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #14
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Mike Benvo's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 M3 / 400whp Turbo 7
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

Posts: 4,526
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki00 View Post
I sure did,
When you going to ditch those chrome grills. haha
I've always kind of liked the contrast the chrome provides. Now having seen your car in real life, I'm not so sure. Haha it's always something. Stay tuned though, wheels being installed next week, so we'll see how that looks. Then I might make my move.
Do it!

It's BPM approved

The grilles are always my first mod.. Haha
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #15
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,288
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Do it!

It's BPM approved

The grilles are always my first mod.. Haha
So... not love for OEM chrome huh? Haha.

I'll look into it
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
IMG
VT3
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Couch

Posts: 6,946
iTrader: (5)

IND FTW !
IMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #17
positiveions
Lieutenant General
 
positiveions's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

Posts: 10,409
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
You know what cool about them cats at IND?!?!
Even when I'm calling for the little chit, they still treat me like I'm spending thousands $$$. I haven't ordered anything of significant monetary value from IND, because of the logistics, but they always take the time to help me out and answer any questions
They have bunch of meow meow answering the phones?
Actually, that's what I call customer service. Like I always say, that person may not purchase from you now, but down the road, he/she may unload their card card on you.
positiveions is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      08-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #18
Techjunkie666
First Lieutenant
 
Techjunkie666's Avatar
 
Drives: X5D SAV
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tx

Posts: 389
iTrader: (2)

Nate at IND is awesome. Already bought a bunch of stuff from him and he has answered numerous calls and email about CF roof, SC and Exhaust. I just wish IND had a location in southwest. I cant seem to get over the shipping rate and not being able to drive down to check on the progress of the work being done on my car
Techjunkie666 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #19
MasterD78
Private First Class
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3 JB/IR
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 140
iTrader: (3)

Nate at IND is great! He has helped me out with quite a few purchases! Couldn't be happier!
MasterD78 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST