BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
phrozen06
NA V8
phrozen06's Avatar
28
Rep
1,553
Posts

 
Drives: 01 330ci, 08 M3 DCT, 08 VW R32
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3927'33"N 7758'04"W W. Virgina, Kansas

iTrader: (2)

Why My ///M3 will NOT be my last ///M3

Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Pontrelli
Banned
1
Rep
157
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
///M Power-Belgium
Brigadier General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
69
Rep
3,945
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
+1....yes...yes..you are the MAN.....
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #4
Alex07M3
Colonel
26
Rep
2,142
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
+1

also I would add that the next M3 will probably be more light weight and have 500+hp and 500+torque with just a tune!!
__________________
ESS VT1, M Performance exhaust, Turner test pipes, KW V3s, Michelin PSS 255/295
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #5
Leonardo629
Major
United_States
13
Rep
1,206
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Walnut, CA

iTrader: (9)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm addicted to V8's now...can't see myself without one now..
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
Alex07M3
Colonel
26
Rep
2,142
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minigearhead View Post
but it won't look as good
your looks gorgeous btw
I'd be surprise of that, my only fear is that it would lose the power bulge on the hood but I'm sure Motorsport wont disapoint! It makes a lot for the aggressive look.

oh and thanks!

Name:  m3 54.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  182.6 KB
__________________
ESS VT1, M Performance exhaust, Turner test pipes, KW V3s, Michelin PSS 255/295
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #7
Alex07M3
Colonel
26
Rep
2,142
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo629 View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I'm addicted to V8's now...can't see myself without one now..
I'm addicted too!! But turbo cars and torque can be addictive also! In my mind there is no dout that the new M3 will change for better like it always did from my point of view!
__________________
ESS VT1, M Performance exhaust, Turner test pipes, KW V3s, Michelin PSS 255/295
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
e92livin
Captain
e92livin's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
935
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo629 View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I'm addicted to V8's now...can't see myself without one now..
+1 I fiend for the roar especially if your catless.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
radiantm3
Apex Everything!
radiantm3's Avatar
United_States
159
Rep
3,880
Posts

 
Drives: >1000 HP in my garage
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Danville, CA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [4.80]
2013 BMW X5M  [4.33]
2014 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
It's all up in the air until we get to drive the car.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #10
anacondatp
Private First Class
3
Rep
170
Posts

 
Drives: 10' E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
i concur
__________________
10' E92 M3 6MT
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
24601
Major
24601's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,179
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 Toyota Prius  [0.00]
2014 BMW 750Li  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
It's all up in the air until we get to drive the car.
Yup. And here's hoping that BMW will make it look better than the F30.
__________________
MY13 E92 M3 SS w/ ZCP l ZPP l 2MK l 6NR l 752 l M Performance Exhaust, Grill, Side Gills, C/F splitters

Sold - 2009 E92 335i LMB M-Sport
Sold - 2003 E46 M3 LSB SMG
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #12
positiveions
Lieutenant General
positiveions's Avatar
Lebanon
114
Rep
10,529
Posts

 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
Funny, but I read some posts with comments like "this M3 will be my last BMW".
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #13
MKE_M3
Lieutenant Colonel
MKE_M3's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
Those are reasons to make it your last M3. If you say the same about the new M3, then that would make this thread logical.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #14
Mr. ///M3 RD
Major General
Mr. ///M3 RD's Avatar
Canada
147
Rep
7,863
Posts

 
Drives: E350 & 280 SL on Weekends :)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: GTA, Ontario - Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Because it goes exactly where I point it.

It gives me gr8 feedback from the road even with stock suspension.

It looks good.

Ok that is all.
I approve of your thinking my friend then you are much younger then I am enjoy your ///M3 and all those that might follow.
__________________
Cheers, Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #15
phrozen06
NA V8
phrozen06's Avatar
28
Rep
1,553
Posts

 
Drives: 01 330ci, 08 M3 DCT, 08 VW R32
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3927'33"N 7758'04"W W. Virgina, Kansas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKE_M3 View Post
Those are reasons to make it your last M3. If you say the same about the new M3, then that would make this thread logical.
Until the Next M3/M4 is sold in dealerships the E9X ///M IS the new M3 As far as I'm concerned. I would be crazy to assume the next M3/M4 would not have the same characteristics but more enhanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3RD View Post
I approve of your thinking my friend then you are much younger then I am enjoy your ///M3 and all those that might follow.
I'm not as young as you think. I was a teenager when the E30 ///M was being sold. This is my 4th bmw and my 1st ///M.
__________________

Last edited by phrozen06; 12-01-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 12:23 PM   #16
MKE_M3
Lieutenant Colonel
MKE_M3's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Until the Next M3/M4 is sold in dealerships the E9X ///M IS the new M3 As far as I'm concerned. I would be crazy to assume the next M3/M4 would not have the same characteristics but more enhanced.



I'm not as young as you think. I was a teenager when the E30 ///M was being sold. This is my 4th bmw and my 1st ///M.
But you didn't say this in your opening comment. You talked about how great your E9X is.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #17
phrozen06
NA V8
phrozen06's Avatar
28
Rep
1,553
Posts

 
Drives: 01 330ci, 08 M3 DCT, 08 VW R32
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3927'33"N 7758'04"W W. Virgina, Kansas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKE_M3 View Post
But you didn't say this in your opening comment. You talked about how great your E9X is.
Nothing in my original statement refutes my last statement.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
MKE_M3
Lieutenant Colonel
MKE_M3's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
Nothing in my original statement refutes my last statement.
True, but they are mutually exclusive.

To make generic...

Thread Title: "Why My [object] will not be my last [object]" (this logically implies that you will be selling said current [object])
Body: "Here is a list of things I like about my current [object]"

So you are saying you are going to replace [object], but the only information you provide is a list of things you like about the [object]

That may not be contradictory, but it is certainly not logical or useful.

Example...

"I am not going to keep my blue hat, it will be replaced with a new blue hat at some point in the future.

I really like the look of my blue hat. It fits really well! It does a great job of keeping the sun out of my eyes."

To me, I read this and wonder why this person doesn't just keep his current blue hat. If you connect the two thoughts, that could be useful, such as your subsequent statement that you have faith that BMW will make the new version even better, and at that point you will get rid of your loved current possession. Perhaps the blue hat is wearing out, so you'll try to find a new, similar one, with less wear?
__________________

Last edited by MKE_M3; 12-01-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #19
phrozen06
NA V8
phrozen06's Avatar
28
Rep
1,553
Posts

 
Drives: 01 330ci, 08 M3 DCT, 08 VW R32
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3927'33"N 7758'04"W W. Virgina, Kansas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKE_M3 View Post
True, but they are mutually exclusive.

To make generic...

Thread Title: "Why My [object] will not be my last [object]" (this logically implies that you will be selling said current [object])
Body: "Here is a list of things I like about my current [object]"

So you are saying you are going to replace [object], but the only information you provide is a list of things you like about the [object]

That may not be contradictory, but it is certainly not logical or useful.

Example...

"I am not going to keep my blue hat, it will be replaced with a new blue hat at some point in the future.

I really like the look of my blue hat. It fits really well! It does a great job of keeping the sun out of my eyes."

To me, I read this and wonder why this person doesn't just keep his current blue hat. If you connect the two thoughts, that could be useful, such as your subsequent statement that you have faith that BMW will make the new version even better, and at that point you will get rid of your loved current possession. Perhaps the blue hat is wearing out, so you'll try to find a new, similar one, with less wear?


I will let you know when I have perfected the development of transparent aluminum. BTW tell me which is more real. The chair as you stare at it. Or the sensation on your backside as you sit in the chair?

Please for your sake and ours. Stop smokin the hippie lettuce.
__________________

Last edited by phrozen06; 12-01-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #20
MKE_M3
Lieutenant Colonel
MKE_M3's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Are you for real?
Really, I was just curious about the OP's post because it didn't make any sense to me. I expected it to be a counterpoint to M3RD's thread, but he really just said a couple things he like about his car. Nothing about the future of BMW or their ///M division.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #21
Pontrelli
Banned
1
Rep
157
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      12-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #22
phrozen06
NA V8
phrozen06's Avatar
28
Rep
1,553
Posts

 
Drives: 01 330ci, 08 M3 DCT, 08 VW R32
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 3927'33"N 7758'04"W W. Virgina, Kansas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKE_M3 View Post
Really, I was just curious about the OP's post because it didn't make any sense to me. I expected it to be a counterpoint to M3RD's thread, but he really just said a couple things he like about his car. Nothing about the future of BMW or their ///M division.
If I wanted to counter point M3RD's thread I would've posted in THAT thread.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST