BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,670
iTrader: (11)

Christmas shopping list 2012

Thought would be cool to see if anyone else had planned to buy anything for themselves or their M3s

For me.
Saw this cool mouse pad. Unfortunately, no E9x M3, but plenty to look at.


Then this shirt. BMW E92 M3 Nutrition Fact
http://www.cafepress.com/gearheaddeals/9539570

My car gets more than me haha.

New detailing things to try: Menzerna Powerlock Sealant, some awesome MF towels, new powerwasher, ect...

Also finally getting some feature coding done by Mike Benvo (hopefully next week). Really excited about never having to press Accept on the iDrive screen ever again.

Already installed a new battery, so that was an early Christmas present

A CF diffuser, we'll see.


Things that aren't car related: Not much really. Need a new wallet and a new pair of high quality earbuds

So what do you have on your shopping list?
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #2
chuxdelux
Captain
 
Drives: 2005 e46 m3, 2013 Jetta TDI
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Honolulu,HI

Posts: 636
iTrader: (1)

So far I have bought
- wheels (Rotiform SJCs)
- detailing supplies ( thanks Phil)
- 90mm wheel studs

Things on my list for Xmas are:
- low profile jack
- jack stands
- Euro e90 tail lights
- Air Force Metro Blaster
- interior leds

Want list:
Nitron R3 coilovers
Brembo BBK
OSS design AEs
MWorld front splitter
Arkym rear diffuser
Varis under diffuser

Last edited by chuxdelux; 11-29-2012 at 11:44 PM.
chuxdelux is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
 
Drives: 2010 E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 829
iTrader: (2)

You are going to love that menzerna power sealant!

I wish I had won that powerball of 500 million!!! Xmas list would be way different that's for sure.

For Xmas unrelated to myself and possessions, I wish for the people devastated by the storm a new life.

I would really like a new exhaust to replace my AA signature (getting bored of the sound and want something louder).

I would really love a way to forego replacing my stock x pipe every time I need to get an inspection sticker (Santa if you are out there please get me this).

Most importantly fix my health problems...anyone know of a GI doctor in MA or anywhere that can think outside the box and fix my dilemma please I am all ears.

My GF thought of giving back to the disaster victims from Sandy. I had family greatly affected by that storm so I think that is one thing to think about.
SouthShoreM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
6spdg37s
Captain
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)

yup my sister is getting me AW color matched front grills
gf is getting me DTEC angel eyes upgradge
mom is getting me oem replica spoiler and tints

i already got winter tires/rims
AW side grills
hardwire radar

gonna get exhaust and the F10 shift knob
6spdg37s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
HeartMD
Captain
 
HeartMD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CT

Posts: 653
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
You are going to love that menzerna power sealant!

I wish I had won that powerball of 500 million!!! Xmas list would be way different that's for sure.

For Xmas unrelated to myself and possessions, I wish for the people devastated by the storm a new life.

I would really like a new exhaust to replace my AA signature (getting bored of the sound and want something louder).

I would really love a way to forego replacing my stock x pipe every time I need to get an inspection sticker (Santa if you are out there please get me this).

Most importantly fix my health problems...anyone know of a GI doctor in MA or anywhere that can think outside the box and fix my dilemma please I am all ears.

My GF thought of giving back to the disaster victims from Sandy. I had family greatly affected by that storm so I think that is one thing to think about.

Yeah I bought $50 worth of quick pick powerball tickets yesturday and spent the entire day making an imaginary wish list.. Nontheless I DID NOT WIN
If you were near CT I would refer you to my sister who is a Gastroenterologist in Glastonbury Ct.
__________________
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
HeartMD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #6
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,999
iTrader: (9)

my want list...

-brembo bbk
-x pipe
-amuse or varis trunk
-varis diffuser undertray
-3d design diffuser
-3d design pedals
-bride buckets
-ess vt2 blower
-bmw edition grills and gills
-defi gauges
-nardi steering wheel
-takata harnesses
-varis hood
-roll cage
__________________
2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
steinjeremo
New Member
 
Drives: audi
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: forum

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

I had family greatly affected by that storm so I think that is one thing to think about.
__________________
steinjeremo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #8
Detroit M3
Major
 
Detroit M3's Avatar
 
Drives: Murdered E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bloomfield Hills

Posts: 1,089
iTrader: (0)

upcoming mode carbon parts
brembo bbk
te37sl
__________________
E92. ModeCarbon. iND. eisenmann. ACM Test Pipe. BPM Sport. KW.
Detroit M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #9
UCBPhD
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2013 Jerez Black E92
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Norcal

Posts: 110
iTrader: (0)

I got myself . . . a 2013 E92 M3.

It should be here 15 Dec or so, just in time for me to leave for 10 days . . . >:|
UCBPhD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
Detroit M3
Major
 
Detroit M3's Avatar
 
Drives: Murdered E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bloomfield Hills

Posts: 1,089
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCBPhD View Post
I got myself . . . a 2013 E92 M3.

It should be here 15 Dec or so, just in time for me to leave for 10 days . . . >:|
+1. Congrats!
__________________
E92. ModeCarbon. iND. eisenmann. ACM Test Pipe. BPM Sport. KW.
Detroit M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 01:27 AM   #11
Gins
I can't find my pants.
 
Gins's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 8=====D \o/ 335i, yo

Posts: 2,464
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
LCI Trunk and updated Idrive.
Gins is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 01:37 AM   #12
Powerbeast
Major General
 
Powerbeast's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 Dakar Yellow
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal

Posts: 6,810
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221
my want list...

-brembo bbk
-x pipe
-amuse or varis trunk
-varis diffuser undertray
-3d design diffuser
-3d design pedals
-bride buckets
-ess vt2 blower
-bmw edition grills and gills
-defi gauges
-nardi steering wheel
-takata harnesses
-varis hood
-roll cage
Big want list lol
Powerbeast is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #13
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,670
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuxdelux View Post
So far I have bought
- wheels (Rotiform SJCs)
- detailing supplies ( thanks Phil)
- 90mm wheel studs

Things on my list for Xmas are:
- low profile jack
- jack stands
- Euro e90 tail lights
- Air Force Metro Blaster
- interior leds

Want list:
Nitron R3 coilovers
Brembo BBK
OSS design AEs
MWorld front splitter
Arkym rear diffuser
Varis under diffuser
Speaking of low profile jacks, do you know which one you are going to go for? I've got 1 or 2 singled out. The one I want is only like $130, but my good friend swears by it. It's from Harbor Freight.

To everyone donating to victims of Hurricane Sandy, that is an awesome gesture.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #14
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,999
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Big want list lol
LOL yup... steve at auto talent hates it everytime i ask for pricing haha
__________________
2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #15
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: An Undisclosed Location

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Speaking of low profile jacks, do you know which one you are going to go for? I've got 1 or 2 singled out. The one I want is only like $130, but my good friend swears by it. It's from Harbor Freight.
If it's this one, I have it and I really like everything about it for garage & driveway work.

But it's too heavy to pack up and take to autocross or track.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-ton-l...ump-68050.html
WarrantyTracker is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #16
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
 
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: An Undisclosed Location

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

My Christmas list would be laser interruptors. But I've been a bad boy so I'm not getting them.
WarrantyTracker is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
chuxdelux
Captain
 
Drives: 2005 e46 m3, 2013 Jetta TDI
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Honolulu,HI

Posts: 636
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Speaking of low profile jacks, do you know which one you are going to go for? I've got 1 or 2 singled out. The one I want is only like $130, but my good friend swears by it. It's from Harbor Freight.
Its an Advanced Tool Design 2 ton extra low profile jack
http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Desig...ol+design+jack

My m3 is not gonna be dumped by anymeans but I like this jack bc of its low saddle height.
chuxdelux is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #18
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,670
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
If it's this one, I have it and I really like everything about it for garage & driveway work.

But it's too heavy to pack up and take to autocross or track.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-ton-l...ump-68050.html
Yep that's the one. Glad to hear someone else has it. And that's all it's going to do. I've only raised my M3 once (only had it since July) for an oil change. It took 6 2x4's to get the M3 high enough for my regular jack to fit. Never again

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuxdelux View Post
Its an Advanced Tool Design 2 ton extra low profile jack
http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Desig...ol+design+jack

My m3 is not gonna be dumped by anymeans but I like this jack bc of its low saddle height.
Cool, thanks for the link. I think for the price though, I'm going to go with the Harbor Freight one.
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #19
wjgorol
New Member
 
wjgorol's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pittsburgh

Posts: 27
iTrader: (0)

I also will be taking delivery of my new 2013 E92 M3 a few days before Christmas, which will make this Christmas the best Christmas ever.

Mods prior to delivery lol

Color matched reflectors
Piano Black Kidney Grills
Lux H8 V3 angel eyes
Full front clear bra
wjgorol is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #20
W///
Brigadier General
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3/1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SC

Posts: 4,670
iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjgorol View Post
I also will be taking delivery of my new 2013 E92 M3 a few days before Christmas, which will make this Christmas the best Christmas ever.

Mods prior to delivery lol

Color matched reflectors
Piano Black Kidney Grills
Lux H8 V3 angel eyes
Full front clear bra
Great present! Specs on the new M3?
__________________
2008 E92 M3: Sparkling Graphite | Bamboo Beige | 6MT | CF Roof | HRE | Eisenmann | BPM Sport | Swift | Arkym | Mode Carbon | M.Perf
W/// is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #21
mdosu
Banned
 
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (6)

i just want a gopro
mdosu is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #22
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
LOL yup... steve at auto talent hates it everytime i ask for pricing haha
That guy hasn't changed. hahaha. hilarious. I remember one time hearing him say he couldn't care less what people think about AT on the forums...
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST