BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Fs: Valentine One radar

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Runs perfectly saved me a couple times from those cops. Selling because I have another one extra from buying a car.

Pic:

http://imageshack.us/a/img3/4195/photoqhb.jpg
Had to do this because the resolution is too big.

Serial number: 2791290919

Asking for $350 shipped. Verified Paypal or Pick up local only.

Appreciate 0
      11-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Price reduced to $325 shipped
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Ttt
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
faith&firepower
Granny Shifting, Not Double Clutching Like You
faith&firepower's Avatar
San Marino
1
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Back in MI

iTrader: (0)

Not to be a neg-nancy, but one can buy a new one for $399, with all the acc. to do a hard wire install.
__________________
08' E90 M3 - Not Enough Mods To List....
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
rjd598
Brigadier General
rjd598's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
4,646
Posts

 
Drives: 10' M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego,CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [4.50]
1999 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith&firepower View Post
Not to be a neg-nancy, but one can buy a new one for $399, with all the acc. to do a hard wire install.
Where? I thought they were all about $500 flat
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
spdy330
Major General
spdy330's Avatar
United_States
100
Rep
6,074
Posts

 
Drives: 05 Tundra, 11 M3, 08 Odyssey
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chino, CA

iTrader: (161)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to spdy330 Send a message via Yahoo to spdy330
https://store.valentine1.com/store/

$399.00 for the latest version with warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
Where? I thought they were all about $500 flat
__________________
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 05:19 AM   #7
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Ttt
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #8
spdy330
Major General
spdy330's Avatar
United_States
100
Rep
6,074
Posts

 
Drives: 05 Tundra, 11 M3, 08 Odyssey
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chino, CA

iTrader: (161)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to spdy330 Send a message via Yahoo to spdy330
I would be interested but not at your asking price. Actually no where near your asking price to be honest. Is the $75.00 savings from purchasing new with warranty worth the lack in new features and warranty?


UPGRADE PROPOSAL FOR YOUR
Serial Number 2791290919

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Our V1.85 Upgrade* for this series of V1 will produce the following benefits:

Traffic Monitor Filter eliminates false alarms caused by SpeedInfo, a traffic-flow monitoring system that sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream. This software algorithm is installed at the factory but not activated. For activation instructions, click here.

Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) enhances two-way communication with SAVVY and future peripheral devices.

*One-year limited warranty starting at upgrade date, same as new units.

-- Upgrade to V1.85: As soon as we receive your old unit (in operable condition with no tampering of the serial number) we'll replace two circuit boards and install revised firmware, then return it to you in the shortest possible time with a new serial number to indicate its revised capability.
PRICE: $199 plus shipping
__________________
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
I would be interested but not at your asking price. Actually no where near your asking price to be honest. Is the $75.00 savings from purchasing new with warranty worth the lack in new features and warranty?


UPGRADE PROPOSAL FOR YOUR
Serial Number 2791290919

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Our V1.85 Upgrade* for this series of V1 will produce the following benefits:

Traffic Monitor Filter eliminates false alarms caused by SpeedInfo, a traffic-flow monitoring system that sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream. This software algorithm is installed at the factory but not activated. For activation instructions, click here.

Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) enhances two-way communication with SAVVY and future peripheral devices.

*One-year limited warranty starting at upgrade date, same as new units.

-- Upgrade to V1.85: As soon as we receive your old unit (in operable condition with no tampering of the serial number) we'll replace two circuit boards and install revised firmware, then return it to you in the shortest possible time with a new serial number to indicate its revised capability.
PRICE: $199 plus shipping
I'm selling the unit as it is. Thx
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #10
gnhm3
Major
gnhm3's Avatar
38
Rep
1,495
Posts

 
Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West LA

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
I would be interested but not at your asking price. Actually no where near your asking price to be honest. Is the $75.00 savings from purchasing new with warranty worth the lack in new features and warranty?

OP, don't pay any attention to this guy. I recall him lowballing me on multiple items I have sold in the past. Your price may be a little high but not by a lot. These go on ebay all day for $300-$330. The update by V1 is not beneficial to us at all as the KA protection is still the best on units like yours and all Version 1.8's.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
spdy330
Major General
spdy330's Avatar
United_States
100
Rep
6,074
Posts

 
Drives: 05 Tundra, 11 M3, 08 Odyssey
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chino, CA

iTrader: (161)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to spdy330 Send a message via Yahoo to spdy330
- I made you an offer based on the last two V1's I purchase on here. Multiple items I do not recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnhm3 View Post
OP, don't pay any attention to this guy. I recall him lowballing me on multiple items I have sold in the past. Your price may be a little high but not by a lot. These go on ebay all day for $300-$330. The update by V1 is not beneficial to us at all as the KA protection is still the best on units like yours and all Version 1.8's.
__________________
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 03:02 AM   #12
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Ttt
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
M3forMe
M3 Dreamin'
M3forMe's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 13 E92 - AW
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Orange

iTrader: (0)

Sell it on Ebay. Any forum like this will low ball you. These things go for good money on ebay. I just sold one about 6 months ago and it was an older version. It went for $340. I was kind of laughing because you can get a new one with everything for $399.

Just go to ebay.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
koxal
Her Zaman Her Yerde
koxal's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,142
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 SG F10 M5
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3forMe View Post
Sell it on Ebay. Any forum like this will low ball you. These things go for good money on ebay. I just sold one about 6 months ago and it was an older version. It went for $340. I was kind of laughing because you can get a new one with everything for $399.

Just go to ebay.
You can get a returned unit (30 days money back deal from V1) with brand new accessories + 2 years man. warranty for $360 plus shipping from manufacturer. And the unit you are getting is the LATEST model.
Thats why i always compare used items here to above deal..
For an used LATEST model unit on forum, I would pay $300 to justify the above deal.


If you sell on ebay, you will be charged for selling fee + paypal fee.
Fees are roughly $43 ($32 for ebay+ $11 for paypal) for a sales price of $350.
So it is basically same thing to sell either here or on ebay..

just my 2 cents.
__________________
Sold My Black Beast

Here is the new ride
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #15
M3forMe
M3 Dreamin'
M3forMe's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 13 E92 - AW
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Orange

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koxal View Post
You can get a returned unit (30 days money back deal from V1) with brand new accessories + 2 years man. warranty for $360 plus shipping from manufacturer. And the unit you are getting is the LATEST model.
Thats why i always compare used items here to above deal..
For an used LATEST model unit on forum, I would pay $300 to justify the above deal.


If you sell on ebay, you will be charged for selling fee + paypal fee.
Fees are roughly $35 for a sales price of $340.
So it is basically same thing to sell either here or on ebay..

just my 2 cents.

I have never paid $35 to sell on Ebay. Listed it for free and then PP fee's the buyer paid for. Even if you didn't put PP fee's in it would be $10. $330 net.

Just my $.03. It is worth more than $300 and folks on this forum just want to rip him for his price rather than not comment unless you want to buy.

I guess we will see what he gets for it and he can be the judge.

OP GLWS and another free bump for you.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
koxal
Her Zaman Her Yerde
koxal's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,142
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 SG F10 M5
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3forMe View Post
Sell it on Ebay. Any forum like this will low ball you. These things go for good money on ebay. I just sold one about 6 months ago and it was an older version. It went for $340. I was kind of laughing because you can get a new one with everything for $399.

Just go to ebay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3forMe View Post
I have never paid $35 to sell on Ebay. Listed it for free and then PP fee's the buyer paid for. Even if you didn't put PP fee's in it would be $10. $330 net.

Just my $.03. It is worth more than $300 and folks on this forum just want to rip him for his price rather than not comment unless you want to buy.

I guess we will see what he gets for it and he can be the judge.

OP GLWS and another free bump for you.
Listing on ebay is free but there is a final value fee that ebay charges after you sell your item..

you can check the below link.

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformat...lculator.html#
__________________
Sold My Black Beast

Here is the new ride
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #17
fevernova
Private
2
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Ttt
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST