BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #45
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
My desk is cooler than your desk
damn
owned

what do you do? haha

edit

damn stalker mode just turned on again lol
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)

Last edited by KwlAznKid; 11-28-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #46
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
damn
owned

what do you do? haha

edit

damn stalker mode just turned on again lol
I work in IT for fairly large organization in OC. This is my desk on a good day, there's days where I have more monitors/laptops/tablets/phones/servers on my desk than I know what do with. It's a fun job, I get to test a lot of new shit, for example that machine on the right in the picture is a win8 test machine.

edit to your edit: thats why i blurred out all the stuff that would give me away
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #47
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
I work in IT for fairly large organization in OC. This is my desk on a good day, there's days where I have more monitors/laptops/tablets/phones/servers on my desk than I know what do with. It's a fun job, I get to test a lot of new shit, for example that machine on the right in the picture is a win8 test machine.

edit to your edit: thats why i blurred out all the stuff that would give me away

lmfao, that's pretty cool, i had to blur/box out my stuff sincei work in the legal dept of a finance company so i'm pretty cool too ok? jk lol i need a new job
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #48
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
lmfao, that's pretty cool, i had to blur/box out my stuff sincei work in the legal dept of a finance company so i'm pretty cool too ok? jk lol i need a new job
Get into the IT field, we pay well and we have fun jobs once you move out of help desk.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #49
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Get into the IT field, we pay well and we have fun jobs once you move out of help desk.

LoL, i have thought about it, growing up in the silicon valley i've always been around computers. your company hiring?
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #50
JMX328
Insert Something Witty.
United_States
5
Rep
32
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

That's a pretty awesome desk set up.

I'd take a picture of my office (it's pretty nice - dark woods, metals, glass desk, etc), but cameras aren't allowed in my part of the office, and I don't really feel like getting escorted out for something like that.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #51
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
LoL, i have thought about it, growing up in the silicon valley i've always been around computers. your company hiring?
Not at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMX328 View Post
That's a pretty awesome desk set up.

I'd take a picture of my office (it's pretty nice - dark woods, metals, glass desk, etc), but cameras aren't allowed in my part of the office, and I don't really feel like getting escorted out for something like that.
We dont get fancy furniture! spent it all on the equipment aww come on man, a bunch of strangers on the internet arent worth losing your job over? :P
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 02:10 AM   #52
JMX328
Insert Something Witty.
United_States
5
Rep
32
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
We dont get fancy furniture! spent it all on the equipment aww come on man, a bunch of strangers on the internet arent worth losing your job over? :P
We have nice equipment, too.

And lmao, no.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #53
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

bump for another exciting work day
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #54
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
Colt's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,215
Posts

 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

I'm pretty much just at my job to eat lunch lol

bored as FAWK
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #55
Pontrelli
Banned
1
Rep
157
Posts

 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

And we wonder why this country is going down the toilet..
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #56
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
bump for another exciting work day
Today was a bit more exciting than yesterday, actually had an "emergency" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I'm pretty much just at my job to eat lunch lol

bored as FAWK
Anything good for lunch? I'm thinking beef/chicken bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMX328 View Post
We have nice equipment, too.

And lmao, no.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
And we wonder why this country is going down the toilet..
I'm just gonna go ahead and blame canada for it, clearly it has nothing to do with us being bored at work
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #57
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
Colt's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,215
Posts

 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
Anything good for lunch? I'm thinking beef/chicken bowl.
I had a bagel turkey sammich . Chicken bowl from chipotle?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
For Sale: 08 135i SR 6MT, PTF Tuned
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #58
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I had a bagel turkey sammich . Chicken bowl from chipotle?
My two least favorite things, turkey and bagels. lol

No sir, I work in a very very Asian influenced area, so there are plenty of delicious asian food places, japanese/chinese/vietnamese/thai. so what im trying to get at is that I will be having a chicken bowl from a little asian hole in the wall place.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #59
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
And we wonder why this country is going down the toilet..
i don't. its all about that multi-screen setup. m3 post on one, email on the other, pr0n, etc.

i had chik fil a for lunch. absolutely delicious.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #60
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
i don't. its all about that multi-screen setup. m3 post on one, email on the other, pr0n, etc.

i had chik fil a for lunch. absolutely delicious.
normally its pr0nz on all of them.

I've never had chik fil a, any recommendations?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #61
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
normally its pr0nz on all of them.

I've never had chik fil a, any recommendations?
chickfilla is bomb man you're missin out!
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #62
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

tpms sensor went off today, going to the tire shop during lunch to check for any leaks/cracks
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #63
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
MrRetep's Avatar
9
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: 435i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Irvine CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
chickfilla is bomb man you're missin out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
tpms sensor went off today, going to the tire shop during lunch to check for any leaks/cracks
there is one literally a block away from where I live i will have to try it some time.

are you on stock wheels? My stocks had a very slow leak on the front left, I would fill it, then it would take like 3-4 weeks before it came back. I just replaced them
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #64
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
normally its pr0nz on all of them.

I've never had chik fil a, any recommendations?
number 1.

am i the only east coast flava on this thread?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #65
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

man there are two BEAUTIFUL ladies who work on my floor and they are both intimidating the shit out of me when i pass them.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #66
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
My335iTT's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
432
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

iTrader: (2)

Bored while waiting for an SSIS package to finish up. Need to start figuring out what to get for Xmas I have no idea! I think I want to get a CAI but no idea what to go for!
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST