BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #111
6spdg37s
Captain
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)

I am hoping it is a max of another 13 days, 312 hours, 18,720 hours , 1,123,200 seconds until i get my car... ughhhhhh im freaking out now i want this car to get here already !
6spdg37s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #112
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 237
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
I am hoping it is a max of another 13 days, 312 hours, 18,720 hours , 1,123,200 seconds until i get my car... ughhhhhh im freaking out now i want this car to get here already !
Damn .. still no car yet?! what's it been, 2 months?
etrillion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #113
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
I am hoping it is a max of another 13 days, 312 hours, 18,720 hours , 1,123,200 seconds until i get my car... ughhhhhh im freaking out now i want this car to get here already !
Quote:
Originally Posted by etrillan View Post
Damn .. still no car yet?! what's it been, 2 months?
That is pretty long, but at least you know it's literally on a boat on the way to port. You should be tracking it on MarineTraffic.com. Btw, which dealership made you wait this long, curious.
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #114
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 237
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
That is pretty long, but at least you know it's literally on a boat on the way to port. You should be tracking it on MarineTraffic.com. Btw, which dealership made you wait this long, curious.
Wonder if the dealer still sold it with no allotment left that month... I hope mine doesn't take that long... haha

ordered mine 11/10, and finished production yesterday.. here's hoping!
etrillion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #115
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrillan View Post
Wonder if the dealer still sold it with no allotment left that month... I hope mine doesn't take that long... haha

ordered mine 11/10, and finished production yesterday.. here's hoping!
I had the same experience as you did with production timing, pretty instant. I made certain the dealer put in writing my car would go into production immediately after I ordered/placed a deposit and would provide me a production number same day. He kept his end of the bargain.

The 800 number is about 24 hours behind actual status of our cars if you didn't know. The website, forget about it, it's WAY behind on actual status.

Wait sucks, but I'm thinking getting it will be that much sweeter.
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #116
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 237
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
I had the same experience as you did with production timing, pretty instant. I made certain the dealer put in writing my car would go into production immediately after I ordered/placed a deposit and would provide me a production number same day. He kept his end of the bargain.

The 800 number is about 24 hours behind actual status of our cars if you didn't know. The website, forget about it, it's WAY behind on actual status.

Wait sucks, but I'm thinking getting it will be that much sweeter.
really... I actually didn't know that. I'm going to call right now. haha I'm trying my best distract myself from NOT looking up how to track the car everyday, and kind of just wait for the dealer to call me lol.

I did the same when I ordered -- Got my production number next day.
etrillion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #117
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrillan View Post
really... I actually didn't know that. I'm going to call right now. haha I'm trying my best distract myself from NOT looking up how to track the car everyday, and kind of just wait for the dealer to call me lol.

I did the same when I ordered -- Got my production number next day.
Impossible to stay away from wanting to "know". I don't call the CA, but I do call the 800 every morning when I know it's technically updated its system.

If you've read the Class of 2013 thread, feel bad for the guy who picked up his car and on the way home (65 miles in) oil leaked and splattered all over his engine bay. Reminds me to check my oil cap before I drove off, and while I'm at it I'lll bring my torque wrench and check the lugs as well.
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #118
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 237
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Impossible to stay away from wanting to "know". I don't call the CA, but I do call the 800 every morning when I know it's technically updated its system.

If you've read the Class of 2013 thread, feel bad for the guy who picked up his car and on the way home (65 miles in) oil leaked and splattered all over his engine bay. Reminds me to check my oil cap before I drove off. I'll bring my torque wrench and check that as well.
Yeah I saw that.. that's insane... I'll probably do the same

Car is waiting at dock!
etrillion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #119
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrillan View Post
Yeah I saw that.. that's insane... I'll probably do the same

Car is waiting at dock!
You mean waiting at Port of Exit to be shipped over? Or at NY/NJ already!?!
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #120
etrillion
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 237
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
You mean waiting at Port of Exit to be shipped over? Or at NY/NJ already!?!
hahah oops.. I mean waiting at Port of Exit
etrillion is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #121
kokopuffs405
Yup
 
kokopuffs405's Avatar
 
Drives: 14F10M5
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Maryland

Posts: 616
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Did you decide on an exhaust yet?
__________________
Oh hello
kokopuffs405 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #122
6spdg37s
Captain
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
That is pretty long, but at least you know it's literally on a boat on the way to port. You should be tracking it on MarineTraffic.com. Btw, which dealership made you wait this long, curious.
westchester BMW ... but its really only been 8 weeks so probably 9 weeks total.. I ordered mid september so they had no allocations left for sept reason my wait seems so long is i ordered the car then had to re-order it from another dealership (long story behind that ) the car should be in atlantic ocean right now because it stopped communicating after it made its way out of the celtic sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrillan View Post
Wonder if the dealer still sold it with no allotment left that month... I hope mine doesn't take that long... haha

ordered mine 11/10, and finished production yesterday.. here's hoping!


yes but I knew about this so no complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokopuffs405 View Post
Did you decide on an exhaust yet?
yes as soon as i take delivery of the car i will hopefully be ordered the miesterschaft super GT exhaust with just the sec 2 connecting pipes (which are included)
6spdg37s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #123
FLOSS M
///M3
 
FLOSS M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 350
iTrader: (0)

mine is on the TAMPA - left Germany 3 days ago
FLOSS M is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #124
6spdg37s
Captain
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS M View Post
mine is on the TAMPA - left Germany 3 days ago
niceeeee
6spdg37s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #125
FLOSS M
///M3
 
FLOSS M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 350
iTrader: (0)

should be in ny on 11/30
FLOSS M is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #126
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS M View Post
should be in ny on 11/30
Congrats, when did your production complete?
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #127
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
yes as soon as i take delivery of the car i will hopefully be ordered the miesterschaft super GT exhaust with just the sec 2 connecting pipes (which are included)
Cool, was just curious which dealership. As long as the car is coming soon, it's all that matters now.

So you're set on the SUPER GT it seems, if you're considering that level of exhaust (cost wise), any reason you wouldn't go for a valvetronic exhaust? They are about $300 ish more than what you're getting.
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #128
6spdg37s
Captain
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Cool, was just curious which dealership. As long as the car is coming soon, it's all that matters now.

So you're set on the SUPER GT it seems, if you're considering that level of exhaust (cost wise), any reason you wouldn't go for a valvetronic exhaust? They are about $300 ish more than what you're getting.
idk just after listening to them all I fell in love with the way that one sounds.. what is the price on the valvetronic?
6spdg37s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #129
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
idk just after listening to them all I fell in love with the way that one sounds.. what is the price on the valvetronic?
IPE for example sells their axle back Valvetronic exhaust for $3,000. I think Super GT is about $2,700. Then of course you have to add tax and shipping to either one.
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #130
FLOSS M
///M3
 
FLOSS M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Congrats, when did your production complete?
maybe 14 or 15, I wasnt sure if it was going to make the 11/21 boat

I still have my e90 M3 until the end of december
FLOSS M is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #131
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
 
mkPOTO's Avatar
 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 15,576
iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
idk just after listening to them all I fell in love with the way that one sounds.. what is the price on the valvetronic?
you should also look into the Evolve unit


love my Evolve unit
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
mkPOTO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #132
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 557
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS M View Post
maybe 14 or 15, I wasnt sure if it was going to make the 11/21 boat

I still have my e90 M3 until the end of december
Damn lucky, most people are waiting 2 weeks at the docks before their car makes onto a boat. Your car just made the cut, nice!
__________________
S65NAPWR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST