BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #89
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
125
Rep
3,941
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Gear_Fan View Post
There's only 3 Novitec F430s?

And maybe we will join the Rally next time.
Correction: it's the Novitec Rosso Ferrari F430 Scuderia 747 only 3 available lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #90
Top_Gear_Fan
Lieutenant
Top_Gear_Fan's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
405
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
Correction: it's the Novitec Rosso Ferrari F430 Scuderia 747 only 3 available lol.
And all 3 are in Asia?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #91
Brandon26pdx
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
20
Rep
1,938
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (1)

I like the Bentley better. Just a personal preference. I'd be too worried about mashing the front end and side skirts coming out of any driveway.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #92
xg3
Private First Class
Canada
2
Rep
145
Posts

 
Drives: Was 03 Z4, now 10 GTI
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHOCKER View Post
Too many chinese millionares. Every other day there is a post about Ferrari, lambo purchases. where are the American millionares?? Sorry but it is sad to see more gloating threads like this from non Americans.
LOL.. North Americans millionaires..

Hope you do realize the same car in US is about 2-4x more in Singapore, China, Hongkong or Taiwan.

And Asians love CASH.. asian in nature rather have cash in their pocket than a Line of credit. Hence why they survived 2008 =)
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #93
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
96
Rep
5,198
Posts

 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg3 View Post
LOL.. North Americans millionaires..

Hope you do realize the same car in US is about 2-4x more in Singapore, China, Hongkong or Taiwan.

And Asians love CASH.. asian in nature rather have cash in their pocket than a Line of credit. Hence why they survived 2008 =)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #94
GAaaAR
Captain
10
Rep
663
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E92 335i
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHOCKER View Post
Too many chinese millionares. Every other day there is a post about Ferrari, lambo purchases. where are the American millionares?? Sorry but it is sad to see more gloating threads like this from non Americans.

What an ignorant post. Sorry to be off topic here, but just want to mention last I checked US's economy is $15.2 trillion dollars while China is $7.2 Trillion dollars with over 4x the amount of people! Even if you add up China, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, the US's economy is still larger despite only having 1/5th of the population of those areas combined.

What you need to ask yourself is why don't Americans feel rich and why is all that money going to the top 5% of the population. Don't blame the Chinese for our problems. This country actually has a lot of money. Somebody is being very greedy here and its not the Chinese with 1.3 billion people and only a $7.2 trillion dollar economy. What about EU and US with a combined 800 million population and a economy of $32 trillion whining about asians being too rich? Now thats greedy... lol Numbers don't lie but maybe the media sometimes does.....
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #95
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
125
Rep
3,941
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Gear_Fan View Post
And all 3 are in Asia?

yup one is crashed in Asia, one in Taiwan, and one in Malaysia.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #96
NemesisX
Captain
18
Rep
874
Posts

 
Drives: '08 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAaaAR View Post
What an ignorant post. Sorry to be off topic here, but just want to mention last I checked US's economy is $15.2 trillion dollars while China is $7.2 Trillion dollars with over 4x the amount of people! Even if you add up China, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, the US's economy is still larger despite only having 1/5th of the population of those areas combined.

What you need to ask yourself is why don't Americans feel rich and why is all that money going to the top 5% of the population. Don't blame the Chinese for our problems. This country actually has a lot of money. Somebody is being very greedy here and its not the Chinese with 1.3 billion people and only a $7.2 trillion dollar economy. What about EU and US with a combined 800 million population and a economy of $32 trillion whining about asians being too rich? Now thats greedy... lol Numbers don't lie but maybe the media sometimes does.....
The U.S. total wealth is $60 trillion - not $15 trillion. Our total debt is $15 trillion of which ~$3 trillion belongs to foreign nations (China owns on the order of $1 trillion of our debt).
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #97
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
ScarecrowBoat's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
890
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NEB

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2012 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
The U.S. total wealth is $60 trillion - not $15 trillion. Our total debt is $15 trillion of which ~$3 trillion belongs to foreign nations (China owns on the order of $1 trillion of our debt).
He said the economy as in GDP is $15 trillion, which it is, you dunce.
__________________
13 Nissan 370z
08 Range Rover Sport SC
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 02:58 AM   #98
NemesisX
Captain
18
Rep
874
Posts

 
Drives: '08 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat View Post
He said the economy as in GDP is $15 trillion, which it is, you dunce.
The entire discussion stemmed from talking about about purchasing power as determined by the wealth of 'millionaires' among different nations (Chinese "millionaires" vs U.S. "millionaires). GDP is far more removed from determining the purchasing power of a nation right now compared to net worth, you fucking moron.

Then again I wouldn't expect some snot nosed, 22 year old baby to understand. Go back to jerking off to your Kate Upton pictures. This is discussion for grown-ups.

Last edited by NemesisX; 11-21-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #99
benzo23
Colonel
benzo23's Avatar
35
Rep
2,886
Posts

 
Drives: 14 F30 AW MSport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: FL

iTrader: (1)

Theres no question that there is some serious money to be made over in asia right now...
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #100
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
10,418
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Who cares where his dad is from? He is obviously nice enough to share photos and his experiences with fellow car entusiasts. OP I am glad your Dad has such a nice stable and you get to share time with him enjoying the cars. Thats what it is all about anyways. I am sure he worked his ass off for the money and deserves it. No jealousy but props to obviously a hard working man who enjoys cars and showing them to his son.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #101
positiveions
Lieutenant General
positiveions's Avatar
Lebanon
114
Rep
10,529
Posts

 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
cook, congrats.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #102
Purist
New Member
Purist's Avatar
Taiwan
0
Rep
24
Posts

 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Taiwan/California

iTrader: (0)

Thumbs up

Very nicely specced, love the interior! Maybe someday I might see your dad driving past in the 458..

And thanks for sharing this with us!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
I have contemplated getting a turbo diesel Golf that runs off fast food restaurant oil and smells like tortilla chips when I pull up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice350 View Post
How did we go from wheels to weapons of mass destruction?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #103
Top_Gear_Fan
Lieutenant
Top_Gear_Fan's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
405
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Taking it to a race track in December. I'll update with pics and videos when we do.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #104
tphss
das Eichhörnchen
tphss's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
215
Posts

 
Drives: 13' M3 ESS, 11' 335i, 09' 335i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Miami / Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

The Black/White interior in your 458 is beautiful! I love it!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #105
Kolyan2k
Brigadier General
60
Rep
3,963
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 S2000
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Boston

iTrader: (1)

I bet daddy is getting some ass with those rides
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #106
Top_Gear_Fan
Lieutenant
Top_Gear_Fan's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
405
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
I bet daddy is getting some ass with those rides
LOL I hope not! Mother would not approve.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #107
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
ScarecrowBoat's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
890
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NEB

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2012 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
The entire discussion stemmed from talking about about purchasing power as determined by the wealth of 'millionaires' among different nations (Chinese "millionaires" vs U.S. "millionaires). GDP is far more removed from determining the purchasing power of a nation right now compared to net worth, you fucking moron.

Then again I wouldn't expect some snot nosed, 22 year old baby to understand. Go back to jerking off to your Kate Upton pictures. This is discussion for grown-ups.
Thanks for that, but again, he said "The US economy is $15 trillion" to which you said "US wealth is $60 trillion - not $15 trillion"...which he wasn't even discussing. I'd agree that wealth is more relevant than GDP, but for the sake of the argument

brb
__________________
13 Nissan 370z
08 Range Rover Sport SC
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #108
Top_Gear_Fan
Lieutenant
Top_Gear_Fan's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
405
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat View Post
brb
I don't wanna get involved in the argument going on between you guys, but I'll fap to that.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 10:59 PM   #109
snk
Lieutenant
snk's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
470
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 Z4
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (1)

Who cares who makes more money.

I want to see more cars.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #110
SheerDrivingDiesel
Registered
SheerDrivingDiesel's Avatar
United Kingdom
0
Rep
4
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 120d m
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Thats some very very nice executive toys you got there
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST