BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

BPM Sport
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for?
Mitt Romney 147 47.12%
Barack Obama 165 52.88%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

11-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #331
Sam335ix
Major

Drives: 335 ix performance edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 401FlaGATOR View Post
New Blank Panthers at it again standing 98 feet inside the 100 foot Thug Free Zone:

Why dont you post pictures of the KKK members living your house and get it over with, you sound as ignorant as they come. Every culture, every race, every color has their bad apples. Your true face and colors are showing, go put the hood back on your head and burn a few crosses while your at.

Coming soon to the garage: 2014 M3 Maybe M5
      11-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #332
gary88
Ikea enthusiast

Drives: '07 E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.91]
And here we go:

garyhebdingjr.com | flickr | Instagram@garyhebding
gary88 is offline   United_States
      11-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #333
incantana
Captain

Drives: TiAg 330i; 08 Yam R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Its not typical if the intent of the question differs.

I wouldnt despise either party, holding the persident seat is no mere walk the talk like either of them are have done or is doing. Obama is more aware "NOW" of what he faces in the president seat and YES he is more prepare to handle the position than Romney. So no I would not blame Obama or Romney. If anyone is to be blamed it would be the people who voted.

Romney only has an "idea" of what it take to be president, but has no clue of the tasks and challenges that await him. Like all republicans, shoot first then ask questions later and this is something to worry about in this era expecially is your a president that is not respected world wide
Have you completely forgotten that Obama had no experience when he was first elected? He is still typically the least experienced person in any room he walks into. You're in denial.

By your logic, every president should get a second term because now they know what doesn't work. Reagan got it right his first term. When he took office, unemployment was much higher than when Obama took office and gas was being rationed. The economy was in shambles after Carter was done with it.
      11-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #334
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Drives: e90 325i ZSP Monaco Blue Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
contrary to what you may hear on fox news, not all muslims want to establish sharia law
i'm totaly against it. I think it was a set of rules for a different time.
just like there are a lot of passages in the bible that would shock anyone living in todays time

" When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

so both christians and muslims have things in their holy books that are better ignored today, as i am sure the Jews do as well.

and i have no problemn with birth control, birth control is not banned in islam.
as fas as i know, birth control is ok in Christianity as well?
no?
Don't appreicate the condescending tone my friend in your reference to Fox news, I watch all new including Morning Joe on MSNBC, and Fox on Benghazi should be commended. The other three ABC, CBS, NBC, are the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein helping Nixon with the coverup of Watergate. You should watch it some time instead of following the "group think".

But I can commend you on your thinking with regard to Sharia, I too agree that the Bible is mostly some primitive thinking mixed in with some really true wisdom but nothing that should be taken literally. I think a good Muslim, a good Buddhist, a good Christian, whom respect each other and are men for each other will bring us all salvation if it truly does exist.
      11-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #335
incantana
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
Why dont you post pictures of the KKK members living your house and get it over with, you sound as ignorant as they come. Every culture, every race, every color has their bad apples. Your true face and colors are showing, go put the hood back on your head and burn a few crosses while your at.
Argument: other people do something wrong therefore we should ignore what everyone does that is wrong. nice deflection.
      11-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #336
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
And here we go:

Gary this has happened at least three times before where a Romney vote turned up Barack..

It's obviously a problem with the touchscreen "needing calibration" as we were told the three times previously..

This just makes me more confident it is just a technical glitch as it is happening to both parties.

Now the New Black Panthers intimidating voters? Different story altogether.
      11-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #337
gary88
Ikea enthusiast

Drives: '07 E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.91]
It's 2012 and a $200 smartphone can do a better job. The machine has ONE job to do and it all of a sudden needs "calibration" on election day. That's unacceptable no matter who it selects.

garyhebdingjr.com | flickr | Instagram@garyhebding
gary88 is offline   United_States
      11-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #338
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by incantana View Post
Argument: other people do something wrong therefore we should ignore what everyone does that is wrong. nice deflection.
incantana thanks for the assistance but I just ignore this buffoon all he has is nothing to offer bud ad hominem attacks and projects his own hatred and bigoted thinking in most every post. An ugly person as this is not worthy of our time.

he's a walking talking cliche and caricature of every ignorant Obama supporter I've seen..

Keep it up loser, you really helping sway people to your side.

And just for the record, I don't think the KKK will accept Latinos in their ranks. That handy little racist card you got in your back pocket don't work on me..
      11-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #339
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
It's 2012 and a $200 smartphone can do a better job. The machine has ONE job to do and it all of a sudden needs "calibration" on election day. That's unacceptable no matter who it selects.
Don't blame the messenger, like I said its happening on both sides.. nothing to see here move on...

At the end you get to review all your votes and hit the submit button.
      11-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #340
BuraQ
Colonel

Drives: 11" E92 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
Have you completely forgotten that Obama had no experience when he was first elected? He is still typically the least experienced person in any room he walks into. You're in denial.
Did you forget he was previously a US Senator, Govenor, Law Teacher, Harvard Law Graduate ? You call this no experience ?

Quote:
By your logic, every president should get a second term because now they know what doesn't work. Reagan got it right his first term. When he took office, unemployment was much higher than when Obama took office and gas was being rationed. The economy was in shambles after Carter was done with it.
What doesnt work ? Its what wasnt working in the first place. Reagan's time and Obama's time are two different eras. We are now in a technological advanced era from the Reagan era. The economy in the Reagan era was not sole dependant on technology as it is today

You are looking at one thing, economy, I am looking at all the above.
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
"BMW DCT 335is" on Facebook
BuraQ is offline   United_States
      11-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #341
andybui82
Colonel

Drives: 335d

i voted for 2chainz
      11-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #342
incantana
Captain

Quote:
Did you forget he was previously a US Senator, Govenor, Law Teacher, Harvard Law Graduate ? You call this no experience ?

What doesnt work ? Its what wasnt working in the first place. Reagan's time and Obama's time are two different eras. We are now in a technological advanced era from the Reagan era. The economy in the Reagan era was not sole dependant on technology as it is today

You are looking at one thing, economy, I am looking at all the above.
Obama was never a governor dumbass. He was only a senator for a few months before he began to campaign for president. And he was never a law "teacher". He was an adjunct "professor". A Far cry from experience. The rest of your argument is absolutely flawed. The economy can be turned around in four years given the right man is in charge. In the 80s the right man was Reagan. Today it is clearly NOT Obama as he has failed to improve the economy.

you don't even know the resume of Obama. How can you be taken seriously on more complex issues? Just stop typing. you've proven your ignorance.

Last edited by incantana; 11-06-2012 at 01:02 PM.
      11-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #343
Fox128i
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 E82

Garage List
2012 128i  [4.75]
I have been voting at the same polling place for the past 12 years now and I have never encountered lines like I did today.

I'm used to going in and out in a matter of a few minutes. Took me an hour and a half today. Voting looks quite heavy here in Central Florida, at least from what I witnessed. Was not like that in 2008, sure makes me wonder.
      11-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #344
nemith
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 14 BMW 335xi M-Sport EBII

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
He doesn't want to increase military spending, just keep it as it is. Obama wants to lower the spending, that's a common misconception of a part of his plan.
That's not true at all. He has plans on increasing the military spending 2 Trillion dollars.

He doesn't want to increase military spending, just
IMO gays do it worse by forcing it onto the public through gay pride parades making out on the streets, demonstrating in front of Chic-fil-A by groping each other (seen it ughh..), demanding gay marriage to be taught early in school to naive kids, all in all it isn't natural but if you must...please please keep it to themselves.
[/quote]

So this is a complete bigotry here. Do you think you aren't rubbing it in by wearing your wedding band in front of another loving couple who cannot enjoy the same basic rights? If we are going to make marriage a government institution besides just a religious one then there shouldn't be a limitation.

No-one is demanding that gay marriage be taught in schools (really? What does that even mean?). Chic-fil-a on the other hand is funding people who teach the bigotry you are demonstrating here.

Any time you say "them gays" you what you are typing/saying after that is probably rude and offensive. Being that gay rights is a big deal is due to the fact that they have been suppressed by biggots like yourself for so long. Want them to quite down then give them what they way. The same rights you enjoy as a straight person. Your beliefs and opinions have no right dictating the rights of others.

FYI. I am straight myself, but I believe that everyone deserves the same basic rights no matter their religion or sexual orientation.

This just makes me sick that in 2012 this is still an issue.
      11-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #345
BuraQ
Colonel

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Thought this could have been a contructive debate without flaming...so I am done here
      11-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #346
incantana
Captain

Quote:
Thought this could have been a contructive debate without flaming...so I am done here
HAHAHA. You were just shown to be ignorant when you claimed Obama was a Governor. Now you leave. typical liberal. "don't confuse me with the facts" Bravo
      11-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #347
BuraQ
Colonel

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
Quote:
HAHAHA. You were just shown to be ignorant when you claimed Obama was a Governor. Now you leave. typical liberal. "don't confuse me with the facts" Bravo
No not at all, when you resort to this type of direct flaming.....:

Quote:
Obama was never a governor dumbass......
I made an error thought he used to be Govenor of Illinois. However, when name calling starts I got to go since I already have a 10 point strike against me on this forum. So its best for me to duck and run atm and give the credit to you, and save the best for last. It still doesnt change my support of too many hands in the cookie jar spoils the cookies.
      11-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #348
kmarei
Major General

Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II

Garage List
Quote:
Don't appreicate the condescending tone my friend in your reference to Fox news, I watch all new including Morning Joe on MSNBC, and Fox on Benghazi should be commended. The other three ABC, CBS, NBC, are the equivalent of Woodward and Bernstein helping Nixon with the coverup of Watergate. You should watch it some time instead of following the "group think".
well it was the first question you asked me
that was the first thing you needed to ask me

Quote:
But I can commend you on your thinking with regard to Sharia, I too agree that the Bible is mostly some primitive thinking mixed in with some really true wisdom but nothing that should be taken literally. I think a good Muslim, a good Buddhist, a good Christian, whom respect each other and are men for each other will bring us all salvation if it truly does exist.
if there's one thing i've learnt, it's that a good person is a good person
irrespective of his relgion or ethnicity

one of the greatest things about my relgion, is that it encourages you to read the text and come to your own conclusion.

keep in mind, what is currently ruining my religion, is that there are a lot of ignorant, uneducated people, that are not well off
no hope, no chance of a job etc
these people are easily swayed.
and some bastards are using religion as a persuader
because it's a very power tool in that respect
that's also why i don't like mixing religion and politics
politicians are already corrupt, why do i equip them with another, very powerful tool?

kmarei is offline   Egypt
      11-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #349
incantana
Captain

Quote:
No not at all, when you resort to this type of direct flaming.....:

I made an error thought he used to be Govenor of Illinois. However, when name calling starts I got to go since I already have a 10 point strike against me on this forum. So its best for me to duck and run atm and give the credit to you, and save the best for last. It still doesnt change my support of too many hands in the cookie jar spoils the cookies.
Of course it won't change your support. you're a blind follower. a lemming. facts are not important in your decision. Do you not even wonder what else you may believe that is actually incorrect? Do you not seek out knowledge before making a decision? Obama has been president for almost 4 years and yet you still do not know what his professional background consists of. amazing.
      11-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #350
BuraQ
Colonel

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [3.03]
      11-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #351
carve
Major

Drives: 335i

Those aren't the only two choices. I voted for Gary Johnson.
      11-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #352
incantana
Captain

Quote:
[u2b]zax-iuCXcWQ[/2B]
I thought you were out of here? Guess you're going back on your word just like Obama.

How about when Obama said he would cut the deficit in half? He doubled it.

What about the 5 million women who lost their jobs since Obama took office?

What about black unemployment skyrocketing to 15% when Obama said he would look out for them?

How about Obama's statement that this would be "a one term proposition if I cannot turn this economy around"? He hasn't turned it around at all. Its floundering yet he acts as if he never made that statement. He would have you believe that he hasn't been in office for the past 4 years.

How about the openness and transparency he promised? That sure went out the window. Most recently the Benghazi scandal.

I could go on an on about Obama's lies and his failures.

You are an ignoramus. You lost all credibility earlier in this forum. See where you thought Obama had experience and was a Governor prior to running for president. You know nothing and only think what the machine tells you to think.

Last edited by incantana; 11-06-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Closed Thread