BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Bagelfast
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Bagelfast's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 1,537
iTrader: (0)

Flat Black E90 M3 on the west side highway?

Hey, had a really clean, great looking E90 M3 flat black in front of me today in traffic on the west side highway in the city.

Stock exhaust, tints. And black competition rims it looked like.. Car looked great. Was wondering if it was anyone on here.
Bagelfast is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #2
MaverickNemesis
Captain
 
Drives: Your Girl Crazy
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gotham City, New York

Posts: 788
iTrader: (3)

I know who he is (not personally). But I had bad experiences with the person. He tends to be an a-hole driving. If you want to know where the work got one I can get you the info.
MaverickNemesis is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
Bagelfast
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Bagelfast's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 1,537
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickNemesis View Post
I know who he is (not personally). But I had bad experiences with the person. He tends to be an a-hole driving. If you want to know where the work got one I can get you the info.
LOL.. Yea sounds great. Please PM me any info you have. Thanks alot!
Bagelfast is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #4
Castr_85M
Captain
 
Castr_85M's Avatar
 
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LUMI View Post
Hey, had a really clean, great looking E90 M3 flat black in front of me today in traffic on the west side highway in the city.

Stock exhaust, tints. And black competition rims it looked like.. Car looked great. Was wondering if it was anyone on here.
This guy is always in washington heights. car looks good.
__________________

E90 M3 AW/Extended FR•Ohlins•Borla•ACM•K&N•IND•BBS•Vredestein•Velos Designworks•Vorsteiner•BMW Performance•Lux AE•Arkym
Castr_85M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
Bagelfast
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Bagelfast's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 1,537
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alofoque View Post
This guy is always in washington heights. car looks good.
Yea def looks great. Wonder where he got the work done.. My car is going matte black before winter so looking at a few places.
Bagelfast is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #6
Castr_85M
Captain
 
Castr_85M's Avatar
 
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 947
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LUMI View Post
Yea def looks great. Wonder where he got the work done.. My car is going matte black before winter so looking at a few places.
Hit up Autocouture they wrap cars aswell.
__________________

E90 M3 AW/Extended FR•Ohlins•Borla•ACM•K&N•IND•BBS•Vredestein•Velos Designworks•Vorsteiner•BMW Performance•Lux AE•Arkym
Castr_85M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST