|10-16-2012, 07:02 PM||#1|
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Join Date: Mar 2008
▀▄ eas |RECARO - Sportster CS Seat E9X M3!
- Collapsible/adjustable racing shell in hybrid construction made from steel and composite materials (such as Carbon, Kevlar and Fiberglass)
- Belt guides for 4-point safety belt system; 3-point belt system can also be used
- Firm upholstery gives the driver the right feel for the road
- Strongly contoured shoulder support relieves muscle tension when cornering
- Well-defined side bolsters for a firmer sitting position offering support when cornering
- Integrated, fully upholstered headrest for the best possible head protection
- Backrest release integrated into the belt feed for simple and comfortable operation and improved appearance
- Backrest release and adjustment on both sides for simple, easy operation
- Built-in adapter for unique motorsport appearance
- Height: 918mm (36.1 inches)
- Shoulder Width: 517mm (20.4 inches)
- Seat Width: 511mm (20.1 inches)
- Gross Weight: 33.1lbs
- Material: Hybrid construction made from steel and composite materials, such as Carbon, Kevlar and Fiberglass.
Note: S08 Program also available for custom stitching/leather options at additional cost. Please call or email for more information.
PM For Special Price
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
|carbon fiber, eas, performance, recaro|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|