BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,796
iTrader: (291)

FS: Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35/19 (1)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
FS: Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35/19 (1)

Cleaning out storage and remaining M3 stuff. Found this one tire.

Tire has no damage to the best of my knowledge and upon inspection, I see no issues with it.

Unsure of exact mileage etc. I have had too many tires to keep track of all of them (I went through 5 different sets of tires in the 20 months I had my M3.
8 sets if you count that I went through 3 sets of RS3s in ~6 months. I don't keep tires that drop below ~60% life + I like to try different combos etc).

Thread dept measures it at 9/32. new the tire is 10/32, so 90% thread remaining.

If you buy it and prove to me it's a faulty tire (doesn't hold air, bubbles, whatever), I'll refund the amount you paid for the tire itself. Not here to rip anyone off.

Asking $50 picked up in 91335.










persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,068
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
FS: Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35/19 (1)

Cleaning out storage and remaining M3 stuff. Found this one tire.

Tire has no damage to the best of my knowledge and upon inspection, I see no issues with it.

Unsure of exact mileage etc. I have had too many tires to keep track of all of them (I went through 5 different sets of tires in the 20 months I had my M3.
8 sets if you count that I went through 3 sets of RS3s in ~6 months. I don't keep tires that drop below ~60% life + I like to try different combos etc).

Thread dept measures it at 9/32. new the tire is 10/32, so 90% thread remaining.

If you buy it and prove to me it's a faulty tire (doesn't hold air, bubbles, whatever), I'll refund the amount you paid for the tire itself. Not here to rip anyone off.

Asking $50 picked up in 91335.










payment sent, thx sean
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
scubasewj
Private
 
Drives: '09 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 78
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via Skype™ to scubasewj
Looks like I just missed out..just screwed one tire at the AAA speedway this past weekend.
scubasewj is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
sour d's
First Lieutenant
 
sour d's's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ~NYC~

Posts: 331
iTrader: (4)

not sure to trust with such low itrader feedback lol, j/k glws =)
__________________
retired:
06' e66 750Li / 05' e46 ///M3 6MT / 04' e46 ///M3 SMG / 92' e36 325is
sour d's is offline   China
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #5
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,796
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour d's View Post
not sure to trust with such low itrader feedback lol, j/k glws =)
yeah the buyer only has 3 lol

This tire is sold
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,068
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
yeah the buyer only has 3 lol

This tire is sold
hey, get it right. I only had 2 before you added another one
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #7
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,796
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
hey, get it right. I only had 2 before you added another one
True that

Damn.

Well, the other guy only has 1.. haha

I kid I kid
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #8
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,068
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
True that

Damn.

Well, the other guy only has 1.. haha

I kid I kid
yeah and the other guy had zero before you added that one
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #9
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,796
iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
yeah and the other guy had zero before you added that one

?

scubasewj doesn't have a feedback from me..
persian54 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #10
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,068
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
?

scubasewj doesn't have a feedback from me..
was a joke brutha
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST