|09-22-2012, 07:08 PM||#1|
FS: 2008 e92 M3
2008 BMW M3
Asking: $ 52,000 OBO - Cash or Certified Check
1. M3 Coupe
2. Jerez Black Metallic
3. Fox Red Novillo Leather
4. ZTP Technology Package
a. Dynamic Damper Control
b. M Drive
c. Comfort Access Keyless Entry
d. Navigation System
e. Voice Command
f. Real Time Traffic Information
5. 19” Light alloy double-spoke wheels style 220M
7. Heated front seats
8. Park distance control (rear only)
9. BMW Assist with Bluetooth
10. Satellite Radio
11. BMW Teleservices
1. Upgraded GPS Map Software
2. Rubber Floor mats (have originals if desired)
3. AFE Hi-Flow Cold Air Intake
4. New spark plugs
5. All new fluids (everything)
6. ESS Software Upgrade (catless tune)
7. Rogue Engineering Pulley Set
8. Interior wrapped in carbon fiber
9. Challenge Race X Pipe (catless)
10. Meisterschaft GTC-EV exhaust (variable-must hear)
11. Twin Alpine Subs w/ interior color matching box and light (must see/hear)
12. M3 clear front reflectors
13. Windows tinted with 3M Premier
14. Wheels flawless and balanced
15. Passport 9500ci (custom installed) w/ front and rear radar + laser diffuser
1. Small cracks in front windshield (low, passenger side)-easy fix with Safelite
2. Rear Bumper has barely noticeable scratch
3. Front bumper has typical weathering.
Reason for selling:
Life happens. It pains me to have to let go of such a tastefully modified car, but a change in career calls for it. Car has never been tracked. Carfax is clean-the ‘red flag’ was due to damage incurred during towing from previous owner parking illegally.
Majority of work professionally done by Autocouture Motoring.
Car has been religiously detailed by both Coviello Auto Detailing and Finishing Touch Automobile Detailing.
Please note, as I’m not eager or thrilled about selling I’d appreciate serious inquiries only - no tire kickers or low ballers-car’s too beautiful for that.
More photos to come.
Drive Fast, Take Risks
Last edited by SLICKTITTLES; 09-28-2012 at 12:11 AM.
|10-14-2012, 03:12 PM||#6|
Drives: M Three Powah
Join Date: Feb 2009
is that over priced? i am thinking about selling mine too but with a lil bit less mods and 35k miles for 49k. also my car is fully loaded with extended leather and CF roof. (i know the sun roof is a extra option but most ppl like the CF roof)
2008 ///M3 alpine white: KW3 with EDC, Chanllenge CF front lip, matte black grills, matte black gills, Eisenmann race w/ connecting pipes.
|10-14-2012, 09:34 PM||#8|
I came to my price by using kbb.com and then adding a proportionate amount of the total cost I spent on 'upgrading' it to the suggested price.
I'm well aware you never make back what you put in, but compared to what else is out there and what I've done to the car, I'm happy with where it's priced.
I did list it as 'OBO' so if it doesn't sell, I'll just take that as a sign to continue enjoying her...
Thank you for your interest.
Drive Fast, Take Risks
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|