BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #23
TeRRoRiFiC35
Private First Class
4
Rep
110
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
what a hater. i'll check back when FSU moves up two more spots.
Hater? Spitting facts that FSU only plays 1 ranked team all year? VT isn't and shouldn't be ranked after losses to Pitt and Cincy. Please tell me who else in that conference should be ranked other than the team they already played in Clemson? The entire ACC isn't 2-13 in BCS bowl games? WVU isn't 3-0 in BCS bowl games? Sorry, but facts are facts. Don't like that? Tough.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #24
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35 View Post
Hater? Spitting facts that FSU only plays 1 ranked team all year? VT isn't and shouldn't be ranked after losses to Pitt and Cincy. Please tell me who else in that conference should be ranked other than the team they already played in Clemson? The entire ACC isn't 2-13 in BCS bowl games? WVU isn't 3-0 in BCS bowl games? Sorry, but facts are facts. Don't like that? Tough.
who knew that inbreds were always so angry???


smoke a bowl with a nole. you need to chilllllllllllllllllllllll
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
what a hater. i'll check back when FSU moves up two more spots.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #26
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

1. BAMA
2. Oregon
3. South Carolina
4. Gators


Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #27
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyrayS2k View Post
seriously, its jimbo's fault. i fucking hate the guy. not gonna talk shit, but i don't think the players were at fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyrayS2k View Post
1. BAMA
2. Oregon
3. South Carolina
4. Gators


Thoughts?
come on... the gators would not have won if LSU's o-line were different.


1. oregon
2. rollllllllll tiiiiiiiideeeeeeeee
3. SC
4. Kansas state


NOT RANKED:

FSU (forever until jimbo is fired)
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #28
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
seriously, its jimbo's fault. i fucking hate the guy. not gonna talk shit, but i don't think the players were at fault.



come on... the gators would not have won if LSU's o-line were different.


1. oregon
2. rollllllllll tiiiiiiiideeeeeeeee
3. SC
4. Kansas state


NOT RANKED:

FSU (forever until jimbo is fired)
Jesus Lord this is the funniest shit ever! K state in the top 5? Are you kidding????? Florida would beat the brakes of that big12 team. The big12 and ACC are jokes man.

I can go with Oregon over BAMA right now. And damn their cheerleaders are on another level.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #29
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
the_road_less_traveled's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,104
Posts

 
Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw
Join Date: May 2012
Location: the lake

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
and now for the weather.
Haaaaa.. Exactly!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #30
WiLD
Lieutenant
WiLD's Avatar
5
Rep
475
Posts

 
Drives: your girl WiLD
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chucktown

iTrader: (4)

GO BLUE!?...lol I know I know

It'll be Bama and Gamecocks in the NC this year Im thinking...I hate the SEC with a passion and cant wait til the B1G gains back some recognition...
__________________

\ 07' e92 335i / BSM \ Saddle Brown / Remus \ JB4 / OSS \ LCI / M3 Rep \ 20" Vossen CV3 / H&R Sport \ QI45 /
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #31
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyrayS2k View Post
Jesus Lord this is the funniest shit ever! K state in the top 5? Are you kidding????? Florida would beat the brakes of that big12 team. The big12 and ACC are jokes man.

I can go with Oregon over BAMA right now. And damn their cheerleaders are on another level.

well i wasn't sure who else to put in the 4 spot.

certainly not LSU.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #32
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
well i wasn't sure who else to put in the 4 spot.

certainly not LSU.
Well I do agree with you about the gators somewhat. Not sure who to put at #4. Maybe Ohio State even though they can't play for anything.

Also, I have a small confession to make.......I actually pull for and watch the noles weekly. I have been to Doak almost as many times as I have been to Bryant-Denny. My sister went to school there and I used to go down there and party back in the day. Good times.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #33
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyrayS2k View Post
Well I do agree with you about the gators somewhat. Not sure who to put at #4. Maybe Ohio State even though they can't play for anything.

Also, I have a small confession to make.......I actually pull for and watch the noles weekly. I have been to Doak almost as many times as I have been to Bryant-Denny. My sister went to school there and I used to go down there and party back in the day. Good times.

its so hard to watch FSU. they really do have a good team, but FUCK JIMBO FISHER.

he can close deals in the living room, but never on the field.

fire his ass.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #34
Seminole
Colonel
Seminole's Avatar
United_States
90
Rep
2,032
Posts

 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977 N, 77.0366 W

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLD View Post
GO BLUE!?...lol I know I know

It'll be Bama and Gamecocks in the NC this year Im thinking...I hate the SEC with a passion and cant wait til the B1G gains back some recognition...
It won't be Bama and SC merely for the fact they would have to play each other in the SEC title game. It would be incredibly hard to make a case to have the same two teams (one of which has to lose) play each other the very next game for the N.C. game.

The FSU game last night was pissing me off so bad. I don't know why we were giving so much of a cushion to NC State on throws. We'd play zone and give them 6-8 yards. Once the catch was made we'd take them down right away, but they just kept hitting the short middle pass all night, and eventually hit it for the game winning touchdown.

And what the hell is the obsession with screen passes. I've seen so many screen passes since Jimbo took over as OC and head coach. We barely took any long shots down field. Look at NC state last week against Miami, they got torched on the long passes. Amerson (or whatever his name is) was supposed to be one of the top CB's in the country but even I could score a 90 yard touchdown against him this year with the way he has been playing. Our receivers are all close to 6'6" or taller, just heave the damn ball in their direction and let them make plays! But no, lets keep running the same screen passes over and fucking over. It might be time for Jimbo to hire an true OC instead of calling the plays himself and having James Coley have the OC title. Look what Stoops has done for the defense, bring someone in who can do the same for the offense.

Despite my name and obvious fandom for FSU, I still think FSU is a great team, and is one of the top 10 when they play to their ability. We saw that against Clemson where the entire team was firing on all cylinders against one of the most explosive offensives in the county. That team that played Clemson did not show up last night.
__________________

Last edited by Seminole; 10-07-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #35
WiLD
Lieutenant
WiLD's Avatar
5
Rep
475
Posts

 
Drives: your girl WiLD
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chucktown

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
It won't be Bama and SC merely for the fact they would have to play each other in the SEC title game. It would be incredibly hard to make a case to have the same two teams (one of which has to loose) play each other the very next game for the N.C. game.

The FSU game last night was pissing me off so bad. I don't know why we were giving so much of a cushion to NC State on throws. We'd play zone and give them 6-8 yards. Once the catch was made we'd take them down right away, but they just kept hitting the short middle pass all night, and eventually hit it for the game winning touchdown.

And what the hell is the obsession with screen passes. I've seen so many screen passes since Jimbo took over as OC and head coach. We barely took any long shots down field. Look at NC state last week against Miami, they got torched on the long passes. Amerson (or whatever his name is) was supposed to be one of the top CB's in the country but even I could score a 90 yard touchdown against him this year with the way he has been playing. Our receivers are all close to 6'6" or taller, just heave the damn ball in their direction and let them make plays! But no, lets keep running the same screen passes over and fucking over. It might be time for Jimbo to hire an true OC instead of calling the plays himself and having James Coley have the OC title. Look what Stoops has done for the defense, bring someone in who can do the same for the offense.

Despite my name and obvious fandom for FSU, I still think FSU is a great team, and is one of the top 10 when they play to their ability. We saw that against Clemson where the entire team was firing on all cylinders against one of the most explosive offensives in the county. That team that played Clemson did not show up last night.
Yeah your right lol...But remember when Michigan and OSU met at #1 and #2 for the last game of the season...before the title games...that should have been the National Championship game then...The system is soo damn messed up. Your team aint doin too bad. I still have a little faith that my team will come back in the rankings maybe top 15 if we are lucky by the end of the season. GO BLUE!
__________________

\ 07' e92 335i / BSM \ Saddle Brown / Remus \ JB4 / OSS \ LCI / M3 Rep \ 20" Vossen CV3 / H&R Sport \ QI45 /
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #36
passing
hey
passing's Avatar
Tanzania
6
Rep
404
Posts

 
Drives: caprice wagon
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cruisin down the street in my '64

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
Despite my name and obvious fandom for FSU, I still think FSU is a great team, and is one of the top 10 when they play to their ability. We saw that against Clemson where the entire team was firing on all cylinders against one of the most explosive offensives in the county. That team that played Clemson did not show up last night.
you have NO IDEA what you are saying.

you can not blame the team for losing. lets try this. im driving my car around the race track and i come in first place. fucking aweomse, right???

next week, im on the same race track, and i come in last place.

do you blame the car, or the driver? you blame the car. I BLAME JIMBO.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #37
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
United_States
16
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 M3 E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (1)

Notre Dame baby. GO IRISH!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #38
TeRRoRiFiC35
Private First Class
4
Rep
110
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

FSU.

Alabama and South Carolina will not play for the National Title, one of them will elimate the other. If Alabama loses that game, their strength of schedule will hold them back since the only ranked team they will play is Mississippi State and LSU up till the SEC title game.

Oregon will more than likely go undefeated so that will also elimate a second SEC team. Then if you have an undefeated Big12 team, WVU or KState, their SOS will proably make them leapfrog someone. WVU has already beaten the #25 and #11 when they were ranked at that point, and KState has beaten #4 OU. If KState and WVU win this weekend, you will probably have 4 play 5 (more likely 6). Whoever wins that game will probably leapfrog in the rankings based on the rankings of each team making them #3.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #39
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35 View Post
FSU.

Alabama and South Carolina will not play for the National Title, one of them will elimate the other. If Alabama loses that game, their strength of schedule will hold them back since the only ranked team they will play is Mississippi State and LSU up till the SEC title game.

Oregon will more than likely go undefeated so that will also elimate a second SEC team. Then if you have an undefeated Big12 team, WVU or KState, their SOS will proably make them leapfrog someone. WVU has already beaten the #25 and #11 when they were ranked at that point, and KState has beaten #4 OU. If KState and WVU win this weekend, you will probably have 4 play 5 (more likely 6). Whoever wins that game will probably leapfrog in the rankings based on the rankings of each team making them #3.
BAMA won't be playing South Carolina this year. BAMA will play the gators in the SEC game and Oregon for the whole thing.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #40
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ussoldierforhire View Post
Notre Dame baby. GO IRISH!!!
Y'all have a good team no doubt.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #41
loveskiing
Private
United_States
5
Rep
71
Posts

 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (0)

Notice how we have to argue who would beat who simply because we don't have a true playoff system. I know it's all about $$$, but what if the fans pushed for a mini-playoff ala March Madness? Imagine the excitement of a team that isn't so high ranked, getting hot at the right time and winning it all?

OK...enough of the soap box...now back to the crystal ball...
I'm still savoring a Bama-Ducks game...or if SC gets there instead, that works too...Enjoy tomorrow fellow FB fans!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #42
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveskiing View Post
Notice how we have to argue who would beat who simply because we don't have a true playoff system. I know it's all about $$$, but what if the fans pushed for a mini-playoff ala March Madness? Imagine the excitement of a team that isn't so high ranked, getting hot at the right time and winning it all?

OK...enough of the soap box...now back to the crystal ball...
I'm still savoring a Bama-Ducks game...or if SC gets there instead, that works too...Enjoy tomorrow fellow FB fans!
South Carolina won't even make it to Atlanta, so you won't have to worry about them. Hell, they better hope they make it out of Baton Rouge tonight. They are overrated. BAMA/gators in SEC game and BAMA/Ducks for the whole thing.

Last edited by BabyrayS2k; 10-13-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #43
BabyrayS2k
Private First Class
BabyrayS2k's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
153
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan Sport Package
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35 View Post
You mean we have the worst secondary (minus Karl Joseph)...... Pat Miller is the one who gave up most of those yards. If you watched the game, WVU fans starting cheering when he was taken out of the game in place of a true freshman. We lead the Big12 with sacks and tackles for loss.... And have one of the top run defenses in the Big12.

Until someone stops Geno Smith and the boys, you can't ever discount them. And since we haven't had our top RB for the past 2 weeks, the run hasn't even been a real emphasis. Texas proved this past weekend their defense might have been overrated just like Florida State.

And Florida State...... Welcome to playing one ranked team all year, you really must enjoy the Big East v2.0. Not to mention the conferences obismal BCS bowl record. WVU has more BCS wins than their entire conference. You could have left that pathetic conference for one that is competetive but instead you went along with blood sucker Notre Dame who probably won't schedule you.
No....I mean you have the worst defense in the history of college football. No offense.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #44
Seminole
Colonel
Seminole's Avatar
United_States
90
Rep
2,032
Posts

 
Drives: Red Flyer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 38.8977 N, 77.0366 W

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35 View Post
FSU.

Alabama and South Carolina will not play for the National Title, one of them will elimate the other. If Alabama loses that game, their strength of schedule will hold them back since the only ranked team they will play is Mississippi State and LSU up till the SEC title game.

Oregon will more than likely go undefeated so that will also elimate a second SEC team. Then if you have an undefeated Big12 team, WVU or KState, their SOS will proably make them leapfrog someone. WVU has already beaten the #25 and #11 when they were ranked at that point, and KState has beaten #4 OU. If KState and WVU win this weekend, you will probably have 4 play 5 (more likely 6). Whoever wins that game will probably leapfrog in the rankings based on the rankings of each team making them #3.
WVU.

It won't be the last either, not with OU, OSU and KSU, hell even TCU, left on the schedule. You guys finally played a team with defense and Geno got pressured non-stop and was making mistakes all over the place and the atrocious defense got run over. I saw forbearings of this against Maryland (MARYLAND OF ALL PEOPLE!) when they only put up 31 and let the Terps score 21. Maryland had the best ranked defense the Mountaineers had played up till Texas Tech (Baylor and Texas are ranked 121st and 97th, respectively). KSU, TCU and OU are all in the top 20 defensively.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST