BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2012, 04:14 AM   #67
VOM3
New Member
VOM3's Avatar
Australia
0
Rep
17
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Are these still available? Keen to get a set for my SLs...
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 04:29 AM   #68
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
31
Rep
1,646
Posts

 
Drives: bac mono
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: racetrack

iTrader: (3)

+1
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 10:51 AM   #69
sawzall
Major
sawzall's Avatar
Canada
24
Rep
1,277
Posts

 
Drives: A Car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 911S  [5.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOM3 View Post
Are these still available? Keen to get a set for my SLs...
They are still available. If you look in the Wheels and Tire section, you'll find a thread from Victory Road with the information.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #70
isugoo
Major General
isugoo's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
5,727
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M5 CP
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

iTrader: (62)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
They are still available. If you look in the Wheels and Tire section, you'll find a thread from Victory Road with the information.
link please?
__________________

PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #71
sawzall
Major
sawzall's Avatar
Canada
24
Rep
1,277
Posts

 
Drives: A Car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 911S  [5.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
link please?
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...s+victory+road
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #72
VOM3
New Member
VOM3's Avatar
Australia
0
Rep
17
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

I have the new SL offset...

Rear - 19x10.5+22
Front - 19x9.5 +21

Apparently the depth of the hub bore is too shallow, would you guys be able to make one that would?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #73
Endless619
DHS
Endless619's Avatar
Spain
54
Rep
3,930
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 Range Rover Black Edition
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Disneyland

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
You do know there are center cap adapter allowing for original TE37 centercaps to mate with SLs? They have been available for 6 months already. Old news.

Last edited by Endless619; 10-04-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #74
sawzall
Major
sawzall's Avatar
Canada
24
Rep
1,277
Posts

 
Drives: A Car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 911S  [5.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOM3 View Post
I have the new SL offset...

Rear - 19x10.5+22
Front - 19x9.5 +21

Apparently the depth of the hub bore is too shallow, would you guys be able to make one that would?
We've tried to make a shallower fitment, but in testing we've found that the adapter can become unseated after several heat cycles. We're still working on the problem and will let you know if/when we're able to solve the problem.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #75
Moxie
Lieutenant Colonel
Moxie's Avatar
Germany
25
Rep
1,860
Posts

 
Drives: AW 328d Touring/SG 335d
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Stuttgart

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
You do know there are center cap adapter allowing for original TE37 centercaps to mate with SLs? They have been available for 6 months already. Old news.
Link?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #76
VOM3
New Member
VOM3's Avatar
Australia
0
Rep
17
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
We've tried to make a shallower fitment, but in testing we've found that the adapter can become unseated after several heat cycles. We're still working on the problem and will let you know if/when we're able to solve the problem.
Thank you, I hope you guys find a solution. My m3 needs it! the rust in the center looks crap. Eager to hear from you
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #77
Kasé Zomé
Captain
Kasé Zomé's Avatar
10
Rep
787
Posts

 
Drives: faster than my demons can fly
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 E90 M3  [4.50]
^ +1. I have the 21 offset front too. Thanks shizzle!!
__________________
1998 M3/4/5
2011 E90 6MT ZCP Slicktop (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST