BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #23
trendy26
First Lieutenant
11
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

My 2013 just went into production today.... There's no delays until October..
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #24
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
2
Rep
140
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated ///M View Post
I ordered my 2013 three days ago and I got a production number same day. Your dealer is full of BS. I'm in status 112, but don't have a confirmed production date.
im in status 112 as well! still awaiting that production date -_-
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #25
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated ///M
I ordered my 2013 three days ago and I got a production number same day. Your dealer is full of BS. I'm in status 112, but don't have a confirmed production date.
Are you referring to the arrival date? It's in 112 status.
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #26
HotIce
Banned
United_States
29
Rep
445
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm not telling some creeper where I live!

iTrader: (0)

My car with ZCP went into production yesterday. Went from status 112 to 150
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #27
Coldintake
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
371
Posts

 
Drives: in circles
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: All around

iTrader: (0)

I did an ED on my M3 Mid-August... so I know for a fact they made it =)
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #28
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

So I finally got sick of checking the my BMW site for a status update and called BMW and they said that the car went in to production today! have been back to the website since to see if it has updated and it still says order has been received and waiting for production. So I'd your in the same boat I would call BMW and find out the status of your car.
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2012, 02:02 AM   #29
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
2
Rep
140
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke818 View Post
So I finally got sick of checking the my BMW site for a status update and called BMW and they said that the car went in to production today! have been back to the website since to see if it has updated and it still says order has been received and waiting for production. So I'd your in the same boat I would call BMW and find out the status of your car.
bro, I was checking the site and still "awaiting production" etc, I spoke to a rep last tuesday, they said the same as Iron-lady, so I will try tomorrow again and speak with a rep, congrats, I hope my car gets into production too....october fest starts soon -__-
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #30
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

So I went on the My BMW site and the page was up dated. I know the waiting sucks but hang in there
Man
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #31
DominionXX
Private
United_States
1
Rep
88
Posts

 
Drives: M3 E92 Alpine White Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Richmond, TX

iTrader: (0)

Here is my timeline:

I ordered and gave a deposit on August 6th, 2012, just for frame of reference.

August 6th - Status 112 - Received production number
August 17th - Status 150 - Production Started
August 27th - Status 155 - Production Finished
August 29th - Status 182 - Released to Carrier
August 29th - Status 193 - Arrived at Port of Exit (Bremerhaven)
Sept. 7th - Status 195 - Shipped from Port of Exit (K-Line, Euphrates Highway)

After this, BMW cannot track your car.... your CA would have the most up to date info. You can also track your ship yourself.

Sept. 18th - Status 196 - Arrived at Brunwicks, GA VDC

Sept. 20th - Status ??? - Ready to hang myself, my family thinks I have a problem... I am looking at car porn wayyyy too much.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2012, 09:23 AM   #32
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominionXX
Here is my timeline:

I ordered and gave a deposit on August 6th, 2012, just for frame of reference.

August 6th - Status 112 - Received production number
August 17th - Status 150 - Production Started
August 27th - Status 155 - Production Finished
August 29th - Status 182 - Released to Carrier
August 29th - Status 193 - Arrived at Port of Exit (Bremerhaven)
Sept. 7th - Status 195 - Shipped from Port of Exit (K-Line, Euphrates Highway)

After this, BMW cannot track your car.... your CA would have the most up to date info. You can also track your ship yourself.

Sept. 18th - Status 196 - Arrived at Brunwicks, GA VDC

Sept. 20th - Status ??? - Ready to hang myself, my family thinks I have a problem... I am looking at car porn wayyyy too much.
Thanks for the info. I'm definitely guilty of looking at to much car porn. The anticipation is killing me!
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #33
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

So here's an update. My cars status is 155. This is my timeline so far.

Sept. 10th put order in got production number car was in status 112.
Sept. 17th production started status 150.
Sept. 26 production complete status 155.
Now I just need to hope for no delays. Faster than I anticipated.
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #34
NYM3FAN
New Member
1
Rep
19
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

So I cancelled my order with my original dealer and found the same car with some more options at another dealer.

Got it last week!

2013 Alpine White Coupe

Competition Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Enhanced Sound
BMW Apps
Satellite Radio
Carbon Leather Trim
Black Interior
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Front Lip
Carbon Fiber Side View Mirrors
Black Kidney Grills

Had a lot of fun driving it, trying to break it in quickly!
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #35
6spdg37s
Captain
20
Rep
753
Posts

 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke818 View Post
So here's an update. My cars status is 155. This is my timeline so far.

Sept. 10th put order in got production number car was in status 112.
Sept. 17th production started status 150.
Sept. 26 production complete status 155.
Now I just need to hope for no delays. Faster than I anticipated.
is the general timeline the same ? 6-8 weeks once the order is put in?

or would there be any holdups for any reason?

I gave my deposit and put in order on 9/17 and we were in status 047 i believe waiting for a production number.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #36
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM3FAN View Post
So I cancelled my order with my original dealer and found the same car with some more options at another dealer.

Got it last week!

2013 Alpine White Coupe

Competition Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Enhanced Sound
BMW Apps
Satellite Radio
Carbon Leather Trim
Black Interior
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Carbon Fiber Front Lip
Carbon Fiber Side View Mirrors
Black Kidney Grills

Had a lot of fun driving it, trying to break it in quickly!
Congrats. I probably would have done the same thing if I were you. You have been waiting a while. Make sure to post some pics.
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #37
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
is the general timeline the same ? 6-8 weeks once the order is put in?

or would there be any holdups for any reason?

I gave my deposit and put in order on 9/17 and we were in status 047 i believe waiting for a production number.
Yeah pretty much. I know there are some members who have had to wait a little longer. BMW says 6-8 weeks for special orders on their website.
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
      09-27-2012, 06:33 AM   #38
6spdg37s
Captain
20
Rep
753
Posts

 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke818 View Post
Yeah pretty much. I know there are some members who have had to wait a little longer. BMW says 6-8 weeks for special orders on their website.
I think Im gonna just call the salesman today and see if he knows anything... I cant wait till saturday lolol
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #39
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Car is on its way!!

Sept. 10th put order in got production number car was in status 112.
Sept. 17th production started status 150.
Sept. 26th production complete status 155.
Sept. 29th waiting to be put on a ship status 193
Oct. 1st aboard the Cepheus Leader in Route to California status 195. ETA Oct. 24th

CA says it should be at the dealership a week from its arrival at the port in California and that my car is moving through the order/delivery process faster than most which I have no complaints over. Its pretty cool that you can track the ships route. Now I have the ships location to obsess over.
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo


Last edited by Nuke818; 10-03-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #40
marepa
Enlisted Member
United_States
0
Rep
41
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 Space Gray MT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

so I got an email today that I got allocation slot and production number

yay! .. so glad I will "make it" .. I was so afraid that there will be no more M3 and I just missed my chance!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #41
sagebrushbob
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Palm Springs

iTrader: (0)

M3 Coupe

Ordered mine Sept. 18, got my production number that day. It was finished and awaiting a ship within 3 weeks. hoping for mid Nov. delivery
Palm Springs area.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #42
6spdg37s
Captain
20
Rep
753
Posts

 
Drives: none
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dirty jerz

iTrader: (3)

got my production number oct 4th. car should be here (east coast) by end of november !
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #43
sagebrushbob
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Palm Springs

iTrader: (0)

Same ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke818 View Post
Car is on its way!!

Sept. 10th put order in got production number car was in status 112.
Sept. 17th production started status 150.
Sept. 26th production complete status 155.
Sept. 29th waiting to be put on a ship status 193
Oct. 1st aboard the Cepheus Leader in Route to California status 195. ETA Oct. 24th

CA says it should be at the dealership a week from its arrival at the port in California and that my car is moving through the order/delivery process faster than most which I have no complaints over. Its pretty cool that you can track the ships route. Now I have the ships location to obsess over.
I just discovered that we
re on the same ship. I also ordered space grey coupe.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #44
Nuke818
Private First Class
Nuke818's Avatar
2
Rep
120
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagebrushbob View Post
I just discovered that we
re on the same ship. I also ordered space grey coupe.
Congrats! Its an awesome feeling to know your car is on its way and knowing you're on step closer to getting your baby. What color interior did you get?
__________________
2013 E92 M3
Space Grey/Fox Red Novillo

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST