BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers
 
PYSPEED
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

FS: KW Clubsport w/ EDC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Listing for a friend:
KW Clubsport with EDC module for sale.
Used for 8k Miles, in good condition, just a bit dirty.



Asking $2300 picked up in LA.
Open to reasonable offers. Lowballs will be ignored.


Last edited by FruitCake; 09-26-2012 at 11:03 PM.
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
 
mkPOTO's Avatar
 
Drives: 1999 528I
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 15,564
iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Bump for you
__________________

EVOLVE E600 BMW E92 M3
mkPOTO is offline  
0
      09-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
LateBraking
Brigadier General
 
LateBraking's Avatar
 
Drives: Reliable Cars
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Standard Time

Posts: 3,878
iTrader: (27)

LateBraking is offline   United_States
0
      09-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Slwdrvr
Second Lieutenant
 
Slwdrvr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 626, CA

Posts: 238
iTrader: (1)

bump for a reputable seller!
Slwdrvr is offline  
0
      09-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
Sejzilla
Major
 
Sejzilla's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 14 M5 ZCP
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: BAYSIDE NY

Posts: 1,432
iTrader: (6)

reason for selling?
__________________
AW 2014 M5 ZCP | SG 2013 GL550
AW 2009 M3 (sold) | AW 2011 535xi (sold) | AW 2011 M3 6MT (sold) | OB 2009 GT-R (sold) | AW 2008 335i 6Speed (sold)
Sejzilla is offline   South Korea
0
      09-24-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sejzilla View Post
reason for selling?
he's parting out.
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #7
0-60Motorsports
Major
 
0-60Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kingdom of Bahrain

Posts: 1,313
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via MSN to 0-60Motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60Motorsports
Excellent Suspension. GLWS
__________________
Current Mods: GC Coilovers, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SuperSprint V1 Headers + Catless S-pipes + Res Sec 2 + Race Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OME CSL Steering, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, EVOLVE Alpha-N, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ....
0-60Motorsports is offline   Bahrain
0
      09-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

bump OBO.
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: bac mono
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: racetrack

Posts: 1,643
iTrader: (3)

How much of the 8k is track?

Is it for e90 or e92?
quads is offline  
0
      09-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #10
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

none of it, car was never tracked. E92 and E90 are the same AFAIK but it came off an E92
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-25-2012, 03:24 AM   #11
ole85
Second Lieutenant
 
ole85's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 m3/ Ferrari360
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: melbourne

Posts: 220
iTrader: (0)

pm me price
ole85 is offline   Greece
0
      09-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #12
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: bac mono
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: racetrack

Posts: 1,643
iTrader: (3)

Pm me your lowest. You say obo but also ask for "reasonable" and no lowball.
I have a number in mind but don't want to offer it because last time you flipped out over my PM
quads is offline  
0
      09-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole85 View Post
pm me price
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
Pm me your lowest. You say obo but also ask for "reasonable" and no lowball.
I have a number in mind but don't want to offer it because last time you flipped out over my PM
i dont think i flipped out over your PM, i think I ignored yours and a number of others that were below my bottom line price but I'll shoot you a PM for my lowest shipped.
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #14
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: bac mono
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: racetrack

Posts: 1,643
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
dont think i flipped out over your PM, i think I ignored yours and a number of others that were below my bottom line price but I'll shoot you a PM for my lowest shipped.
Actually you didn't ignore - we just had a dialog because you were asking 2800 and I offered similar to what you're offering here. You have PM
quads is offline  
0
      09-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #15
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
Actually you didn't ignore - we just had a dialog because you were asking 2800 and I offered similar to what you're offering here. You have PM
i love dialog
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #16
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: bac mono
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: racetrack

Posts: 1,643
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
i love dialog
Oh do you really like dialog?

I ask a few questions and you blow up yet again... For prospective buyers, here are some reasonable questions I asked which he refused to answer...

Since the seller is not accessible, I'm going to have to ask you the specific questions.
-anything wrong with the coilovers? whats the reason for getting rid of them?

-does he have all the parts/tools that come with the kit? (here's a picture http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9153/dsc6312m.jpg)

-was the kit mainly used on the street or track?




To which fruitcake answers:
"I have ADD, you've lost my attention.

Seriously tho I am doing this as a favor that is why Im answering questions, but as you probably already know I dont really give a fuck, I dont buy junk like KWs, which is why I sold MY personal set in the first place. You have used up my allotted attention span, the coils are no longer available to you. Best of luck on your search for a set of coils that fit you and a buyer willing to work with you. "



buyer beware
quads is offline  
0
      09-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #17
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
Oh do you really like dialog?

I ask a few questions and you blow up yet again... For prospective buyers, here are some reasonable questions I asked which he refused to answer...

Since the seller is not accessible, I'm going to have to ask you the specific questions.
-anything wrong with the coilovers? whats the reason for getting rid of them?

-does he have all the parts/tools that come with the kit? (here's a picture http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9153/dsc6312m.jpg)

-was the kit mainly used on the street or track?




To which fruitcake answers:
"I have ADD, you've lost my attention.

Seriously tho I am doing this as a favor that is why Im answering questions, but as you probably already know I dont really give a fuck, I dont buy junk like KWs, which is why I sold MY personal set in the first place. You have used up my allotted attention span, the coils are no longer available to you. Best of luck on your search for a set of coils that fit you and a buyer willing to work with you. "



buyer beware
you mad bro? come at me
FYI I don't blow up, im not a terrorist but how dare you assume I like to suicide bomb myself?
I just really dont care. I think you're the one with anger issues asking all these questions and thrashing out in my thread. Ive sold many stuff on this forum and Ive never had a complaint before, check my iTrader. Ask anyone who Ive sold to or bought from, Im a pretty straight forward guy who just sells regular shit.

and also, I didnt bother answering your questions because you asked me in a PM which I CHOOSE to ignore and not answer. Any other questions that was posted in the thread, was answered in the thread accordingly.

As to answer your annoying questions that doesn't really warrant an answer just to shut ur ass up:

Q:
-anything wrong with the coilovers? whats the reason for getting rid of them?

A: If there was anything wrong with the coilovers, wouldn't I mention it? And the reason for getting rid of them was answered in a post above, he's parting out. Reading and spelling a problem for you?

Q:
-does he have all the parts/tools that come with the kit?

A: Mentioned in a PM i responded to you before you even asked, will come with tools that came with the kit, and be shipped in its original box. Again I have to question your reading abilities.

Q:
-was the kit mainly used on the street or track?

A: As mentioned in a post above that you asked, car the kit was on, was never tracked. Reading problems yet again? Before you call me out, maybe you need to learn to READ.

too easy, next?
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #18
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 11|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 12,340
iTrader: (5)

that kind of dialog isnt gonna get a sale?
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
1MOREMOD is offline   United_States
0
      09-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #19
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
that kind of dialog isnt gonna get a sale?

lolz money talks but I dont accept his kind of currency. after the "exchange rate" its just not worth my time


fawk I can't wait for a response from him yet Im tired and I want to sleep...*popcorn popcorn*
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #20
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: bac mono
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: racetrack

Posts: 1,643
iTrader: (3)

lol those were legit questions and I didn't have to get jerked around to get them.
honestly I was logged into paypal ready to click pay but I'm glad I waited and asked the questions and got the response that revealed what kind of seller you were.
And that whole blown up part? Looks like thats exactly what you just did.
I'm done here.
quads is offline  
0
      09-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #21
FruitCake
Banned
 
Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,680
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
lol those were legit questions and I didn't have to get jerked around to get them.
honestly I was logged into paypal ready to click pay but I'm glad I waited and asked the questions and got the response that revealed what kind of seller you were.
And that whole blown up part? Looks like thats exactly what you just did.
I'm done here.

lmfao thats it?
weak

as for the kind of seller I am, most will agree Im just dandy to work with.
Im not hurting to sell these coils, nor is my friend, and Im sure someone will enjoy these coilovers just perfectly fine.
FruitCake is offline   Taiwan
0
      09-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #22
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 
tbone28's Avatar
 
Drives: ^^^^^
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 2,068
iTrader: (12)

I won't speak to the language you two used, but I will speak to the actual transaction (Brembo BBK) I had with OP. He was quick to respond to my questions, kept me in the loop with his progress on when he would be removing the BBK and shipping them, shipped quickly and items were boxed in the original Brembo shipping boxes. And price was definitely fair.
tbone28 is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST