BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Steve Thomas BMW

09-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
UnfoundLegend
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: '14 F13 M6 Coupe

Mike Benvo (BPM Sport) Remote Coding Review

I was searching the forum to get a few things coded when I came across a highly-reputable company BPMSport.

I'm pretty sure THE TECH and Mike Benvo work together, and I was first to message Mike. I sent him a message requesting to get the taillights working properly and he responded almost instantly. He has been having so much stress and many customers and for him to reply to me who is barely active here (just a lurker ) was really a shock.

Him and I went through a few messages and I paid him, sent him my address, and within a few hours my cable was on its way.

I received the cable within two days and then messaged Mike that I'm ready whenever he is, and he responded with his phone number to give him a call when I have all the files set up on the laptop.

Forgetting that it was a 3 hour time difference, I called Mike at 11:00 PM my time (8:00 PM his) just to see if he was able to get it all started so I can ship it back to him the next day, and everything went so smoothly. Mike knew exactly what he was talking about and worked so professionally it was very impressive. Not only did he code out the lights so that they would stop flashing rapidly, flicker, and show an error, he went through the list individually with me of other options I would have coded as well. On top of this it was getting later and later and he canceled his dinner reservation just for me .

All in all, it was a great experience and the technology was just incredible since it's all done right from your home (and a good Wi-Fi connection) with a cable and a laptop.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I also took a video showing off a couple of these features:

Once again, I would like to thank Mike Benvo and others of BPM Sport for putting together an awesome way of coding remotely!

Thanks for reading!!

Last edited by UnfoundLegend; 04-27-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you're happy with our service. Let us know when you're ready for a tune!