BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #23
smmmurf
Colonel
 
Drives: 2009 M3 Sedan 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pleasanton, CA

Posts: 2,084
iTrader: (7)

I volunteer till 6 on Tuesdays in MV so I guess I'm not in for this one
let me know next time you do it! have fun.
__________________

M3 Sedan LCI - AW/Black - 6MT - no moonroof - no folding seats - RAC RG63 - clear bra by Omega Werks
smmmurf is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #24
deepfriedbutter
Private First Class
 
Drives: 08 e90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 102
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshin View Post
I am down for this!
homo
deepfriedbutter is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #25
Merked M3
First Lieutenant
 
Merked M3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Posts: 355
iTrader: (0)

Please count me in. I will 100% be there. Feel free to send me an e-mail danfortner@snet.net to coordinate anything.

I am new to the area and was wondering what time I should leave to get there on time? I will be coming from NASA Moffett Field and can leave whenever. Just wondering what traffic is like on that route.

And you should definately change the title of this thread so people don't think this event already happened. You guys are still down right?

Side note: I am going for a spirited drive on Sunday, 9/23 @ Silicon Valley / San Jose if anyone wants to join. (Link to thread)
__________________
2008 E90 M3 6-MT - Sold but not forgotten - amazing car
Buy my super-wide track wheels; 18x10 front, 18x11 rear!!! <--CLICK

The next car, my Porsche Cayman S
Merked M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #26
dagolfpro
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dagolfpro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,751
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merked M3 View Post
Please count me in. I will 100% be there. Feel free to send me an e-mail danfortner@snet.net to coordinate anything.

I am new to the area and was wondering what time I should leave to get there on time? I will be coming from NASA Moffett Field and can leave whenever. Just wondering what traffic is like on that route.

And you should definately change the title of this thread so people don't think this event already happened. You guys are still down right?

Side note: I am going for a spirited drive on Sunday, 9/23 @ Silicon Valley / San Jose if anyone wants to join. (Link to thread)
Merked M3, good point. Will probably start a new thread with 9/25 date. Also, there is another event going on this Sunday if you're interested.

http://www.facebook.com/events/13292...9867616159759/

A few of us on the M3post are planning on going if you're interested in joining us.
__________________
2011 E90 AW | DCT | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | Prem Sound | Moonroof | BMW Apps |
Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Painted Reflectors | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | 18" Volks TE37SL Pressed Graphite | Yokohama AD08 | Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
dagolfpro is online now   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #27
Merked M3
First Lieutenant
 
Merked M3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Posts: 355
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagolfpro View Post
Merked M3, good point. Will probably start a new thread with 9/25 date. Also, there is another event going on this Sunday if you're interested.

http://www.facebook.com/events/13292...9867616159759/

A few of us on the M3post are planning on going if you're interested in joining us.
Thanks for the invite!!! I would definitely like to go, I am just afraid of the early morning start time. If I go mellow on Saturday night I will definitely be there!!!
__________________
2008 E90 M3 6-MT - Sold but not forgotten - amazing car
Buy my super-wide track wheels; 18x10 front, 18x11 rear!!! <--CLICK

The next car, my Porsche Cayman S
Merked M3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #28
demonshin
Private First Class
 
demonshin's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 178
iTrader: (2)

So this is still happening on Tursday? I am down for this!
__________________
demonshin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #29
dagolfpro
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dagolfpro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,751
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonshin View Post
So this is still happening on Tursday? I am down for this!
Yes, it's on for this coming Tuesday @ 5:30ish at LeMan's. I also called them about the Groupon promotion.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/le-mans...5668a5b434797d

They said that we can save $8 if we buy the Groupon.

Pay Groupon $12. Once we get there, we can buy the 3 race combo for $30. Net, we pay a total of $42 for the $50 - 3 race combo.
__________________
2011 E90 AW | DCT | ZCP | ZCV | ZCW | ZP2 | Prem Sound | Moonroof | BMW Apps |
Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Painted Reflectors | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | 18" Volks TE37SL Pressed Graphite | Yokohama AD08 | Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
dagolfpro is online now   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST