BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #23
skins333
Captain
 
skins333's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E93 BMW M3 MR/'12 x5d SG
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 972
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield
i wanna see this car. :-)
Me too
skins333 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 06:02 AM   #24
kmarei
Major General
 
kmarei's Avatar
 
Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

Posts: 6,472
iTrader: (32)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
i wanna see this car. :-)
let me know when

i changed my coolant temperature sensor
and i passed emissions with flying colours
so now i have VA plates!

just trying to sell those gold coloured BBS wheels!
don't really like 3 pieces wheels or wheels with lips
so dying to replace them with something else
__________________
This user has been banned from the 4 series forum because he doesn't sing its merits like the admins want us all to

kmarei is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #25
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,615
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
let me know when

i changed my coolant temperature sensor
and i passed emissions with flying colours
so now i have VA plates!

just trying to sell those gold coloured BBS wheels!
don't really like 3 pieces wheels or wheels with lips
so dying to replace them with something else
Mabrook. I will probably try to make it over the weekend. I will call Skins333 to see if he come too. Can't wait to see the car. I will ask my brother-in-law if he is interested in gold wheels from your e30, i think they are direct bolt on for e36, right? how much are you asking for them?
Raja Ventureshield is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #26
kmarei
Major General
 
kmarei's Avatar
 
Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

Posts: 6,472
iTrader: (32)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
Mabrook. I will probably try to make it over the weekend. I will call Skins333 to see if he come too. Can't wait to see the car. I will ask my brother-in-law if he is interested in gold wheels from your e30, i think they are direct bolt on for e36, right? how much are you asking for them?
thank you

the wheels are
Fronts are 8" x 17" ET7 with new 215/40 Toyo T1R tires
Rears are 9" x 17" ET19 with new 245/35 Toyo T1R tires

not sure about E36 fitment
those are pretty agressive offsets

i have an offer of $2000 now, plus shipping
but i'll have to ship them
and i hate shipping wheels/tires, such a pain in the ass
__________________
This user has been banned from the 4 series forum because he doesn't sing its merits like the admins want us all to

kmarei is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #27
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,615
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
thank you

the wheels are
Fronts are 8" x 17" ET7 with new 215/40 Toyo T1R tires
Rears are 9" x 17" ET19 with new 245/35 Toyo T1R tires

not sure about E36 fitment
those are pretty agressive offsets

i have an offer of $2000 now, plus shipping
but i'll have to ship them
and i hate shipping wheels/tires, such a pain in the ass

Really, shipping should not be a big deal. just take it to UPS store and they can box it and ship it. That's what I did and it was a breeze...
Raja Ventureshield is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #28
skins333
Captain
 
skins333's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E93 BMW M3 MR/'12 x5d SG
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 972
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
Mabrook. I will probably try to make it over the weekend. I will call Skins333 to see if he come too. Can't wait to see the car. I will ask my brother-in-law if he is interested in gold wheels from your e30, i think they are direct bolt on for e36, right? how much are you asking for them?
heck yes, I'm there, we can coordinate time
skins333 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST