BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EclipsisNA

08-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Jet335i
Captain

Drives: 2011 E92 IB ZCP DCT

Artem @ Oneighty Lights

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone at Oneighty in Brooklyn.

They've recently become a vendor on here, but a lot of people have probably seen their work - especially on MAC's green car and the amazing headlights on it.

I reached out to Artem and he replied back quickly giving me options and costs and stayed patient as I asked a thousand questions and went back and forth about what I wanted.

Since his shop is a bit of a haul for me, and I couldn't take my headlights out since my car is a DD, he was good enough to let me bring my car in right before I went on vacation and leave it there for a week. When I came back, my car was done and looking fantastic!

It was a great experience - he responded quickly, delivered on exactly what he promised, and the quality is great. I'd definitely do business with them again - thanks guys!
      08-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Artem@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: ZCP M3

James,

Thank you for the positive review. I was our pleasure working with you and we look forward working with you in the future. We appreciate customers who are grateful for our work.

-Artem
Artem@ONEighty is offline   United_States